tubedupe.com/video/74433/transsexual-cheerleaders-16-scene-01/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Alison_Parker_and_Adam_Ward
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

jumper pre collapse?

jump

yeah

Did he died?

That's a brave guy right there, I mean you can see he's got guts.

buh dum tsss

?

Ka-blamo!

don't mess with don catto

wtf, they lose a front tire?

ya bish, that is only for niggers

lame

Gonna have to check those quads sir.

Help a Sup Forumsrother out...what's the name of this movie?

gotta go fast they say, it will be fun they say

Check em

CHECKED

Found it: tubedupe.com/video/74433/transsexual-cheerleaders-16-scene-01/

Loved to see animals prottecting people. Its always interesting seing that kind of things

hope hes dead racing piece of shit

goteeem
>also quads :3

Milk: S P I L L E D

QUICK! COVER YOUR EYES!

YOU ALERTED THE HOARD

It's a plane for sure!

impressive

Really angry the fat chick just screamed "oh god" She could at least try to warn the other, A "Move out" could gave the double glasses guy a chance to avoid the hit

So this guy just decided to kill everybody on a bike that day

Request: something with pigs

I bet you will make it better the next time you are on that bus

This is why in canada we have stop signs at intersections

That's not a 9/11 jumper, I remember seeing this pic before sept 11.

How the fuck do you miss 3 shots this fucking close range

He didn't they both died
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Alison_Parker_and_Adam_Ward

Anyone else have rekts that happened in your own town or city?

R E C O I L E D

I need the story on this, did the kids get arrested? Please tell me they all got some sort of severe punishment

Are those kids driving?

why the red pickup literally follows the drunk/sleeping driver?

Bikers are the scum of the earth. Deserved it.

Is kill?

The RV is towing the pickup

lol, stupid asshole. Now you get nothing! hhahahaha. Enjoy poor depression stupid dumb bitch

he's 100% at fault.
when Police stops you, you have to stay still in your car, with hands clearly in sight, and wait for the officer to come and tell you what are you doing.

everything else can be a (possibly well hidden) bad trick.

is the dude a nigger or an indianigger?

>the manual gears confuse the American and he finally gives in.

capitalist whore

He didn't miss, Life isn't a movie. People don't generally insta die from body shots (Hand Gun), even a shot right to the heart can leave a person standing for a good count.

Tazers are cool

b8

he definitely missed dumbass

I guess only headshots can be insta lethal

ah yeah man they BOTH died when he shot at one woman. i bet you believe that niggers have rights too

Ukrainski tanks REKT

If this ever happens to you DON'T touch the car. Cars are perfect Faraday Cages and the electric charge will remain on the surface of the car. Just drop your keys to it and let them fall into the floor. The Keys will get charged and the floor will uncharge them.

no he didn't, dumbass. Check the wikipedia article already posted in this thread.

Jelofags, can't even ride

well they are definitely dead

At 11:14 a.m. on the day of the shooting, Flanagan uploaded a 56-second phone camera video, shot from a first-person perspective of the incident, to his Twitter and Facebook accounts before they were suspended. The video shows Flanagan walking up to the scene of the live interview, and brandishing a handgun for approximately 15 seconds without Ward, Parker, or Gardner noticing; Gardner later said she had been blinded by the television lighting. He mutters "bitch" while pointing the weapon at Parker, and lowers the gun before raising it again and opening fire directly at Parker. Parker flinches and screams before attempting to escape the attack, with the light of Ward's camera being seen quickly dropping before Flanagan pulls the camera away and shuts it off. Flanagan appeared to wait until the television news camera was pointed at Parker before opening fire, to ensure the incident was shown live on-air.

Why all those people are dressed like blak burka?

T-62?

i dont need to read anything after ive seen the video. if he cant pull the trigger and hold the recoil with 1 hand then he should have used 2. pause the video dumbass

the driver even turned on hazard lights... but didn't exit the car on his own

btw why at least 8 people exit that car?

This wrecked my heart and zipper

Rekt or gtfo

Lame ass mom taking off again and leaving kid behind at 0:37.

You guys are dumb late fags, this was big like, 3 years ago for the panic, but it was announced fake. Try cucking over something that has a point.

Niggers

Hi Mom!

U already said that in the last rekt thread a day ago

lol, 8/10 biker deaths occur cuz of car drivers keep playing with your life you fool

Well it's a good thing for the two people shot and killed, that the shooter missed than isn't it? How do you even logic?

Kinda wished that guy had of turned up and punched the kangaroo again

shots all hit, adrenaline.

also, dat fucking ass dayum