WWYD to my WIFE

WWYD to my WIFE
>replies get more pics and nudes
>ASK ME ANYTHING
>Bride Dress Fetish

i'd poop on her face

DUBS GET NUDES

Wow wonderful eyes!! Is the "rest" wonderful?

Dress her up in her veil and wedding night lingerie and fuck her face until I spunk over her hair.

WWYD, anyone?

Yeah, she have a good face to fuck

Have her sit on my face with her dress on.

ID GIVE HER A BADEN POWELL

Op here, i think i have to give u something back for that trips 111

I think so too

dress her in her wedding dress, bent her over and fuck her in her pussy. Of course impregnation will occur.

Damn, that's a beautiful woman. I'd take her tits out and suck on them. then get her on her knees and have her deep throat my cock, cumming down her throat.

Enjoy wife tits for those 111

Wow what a wonderful woman!
Pls more pics of her

Beautiful woman. I would bend her over and eat her from behind, slowly licking her until she was about to cum. Then I'd finish her by rubbing her clit while I licked her tight ass hole.

Post ass user pls

do you have pictures of your beautiful wife with cum on her face?

Ty anons for replies, u are doing rigth

After she came I'd slide my cock in her and fuck her hard and deep. Pushing her head into the bed with one hand and holding her hands together behind her back with the other. This would be a hard fucking, slamming hey pussy deep.

Still need to see dat ass OP

Enjoy

That's the position... As she whimpers while I slam her I take my hand off her head, lick my finger and slowly work it into her ass. She looks back at me with a knowing look, I pull out and run the head of my cock over her tight hole...

Any of her spread wide? And thanks OP

Should i post it?

I slowly slide the head of my cock in. She gasps, and cries a bit. I slap her ass hard, and work my way all the way to the base slowly and hold it there. Letting her adjust to having her ass filled. I start to work my cock in and out, slowly and first, but increasingly harder and faster...

Post away OP. And I'll continue if you like

Do u have kik?

I don't. Sry b-ro

I dont want post all here

Understand. She's gorgeous though

Thanks for the fap material

Hope you like it, you save them?

I don't save, just enjoy for the moment. I've got my own saved.

Would love to see a full body of her.

byebye

I would screencap this thread, the nudes of her ass etc and then send them to matthew jackson photography which you used for your wedding photos....

oh wait I already did that

Kek

Wait, whaat?

Not a fucking cuck site, this is Sup Forums faggots. Back in the day none of you faggots would have dared to even reveal your own names.

OP ded

OPs probably away having a heart attack just now, but I didnt email the guy I just said that for lulz

Im op and that is a other girl. Lol

yeah maybe but your wife is on the guys site

oh wait yeah I see now, the guy replying to you is her husband

The bride pics the other girl or the nude chick. Not the same girl.

Still would lick her butthole. Whoever she is.

OP is that you?