Op for bumping his own sad post

myself

because i want to die

Could be, praise anonymity

i would not kill anybody, murder is wrong

but i would laugh if the asshole across the street got targeted, fuck that guy

This is not going as expected, weird,
I thought leftists would start killing the whole planet

The name of that demon - Ryuk or something? Whatever his name was, just to see if it works.
Then i'd try to insert a page into the book with a name written on it. If it works then i'll start printing all names and then random combinations of letters to get some more. Bind and laugh, because everyone dies through meme overdose.

that guy who makes andy sixx threads.
that guy who stutters and turns every celeb thread into a gay circle jerk.

what the fuck is Sup Forums coming to fucking autists don't even know how a death note works

sometimes i think about putting a plastic bag on my head and putting tape around my neck so i can die but i dont do it because im a faggot

I've seen the first couple of episodes years ago and concluded that it's gay as fuck.

your jimothys appear to be rustled good sir.
unfortunately i do not know the name of the andy sixx/stutterfag but that does not stop me wishing horrific pain and/or death upon him unfortunately. maybe i could do a deal and get the eyes or something like thats dumb bitch did in the second movie

The special kid integrated into a college class who interrupts to ask "What if ?"

2nded, i'd kill this guy

after ofc, killing op. because op is a fag

Jordan Maurice Robertson
Richard Stephen Anderson
Rachael Mary Smith
Fredrick Roy Goldenburg
Charles Victor Aldstadt
Gregory Bruce Brown
John Michael Smith

That's my list.

Most of the people in this family I know. Bunch of annoying pieces of shit. two sisters a brother the mom and several of one of the sisters friends. Just to start..

youtube.com/watch?v=aPoQmytWvIQ

It was the first post and the number of posters said 1. That means it was definitely OP.