Sup Sup Forums matched with a cute chick on tinder. She sends me this...be honest, she landwhale or nah? I think she is...

Sup Sup Forums matched with a cute chick on tinder. She sends me this...be honest, she landwhale or nah? I think she is, fml

Second pic

maybe chubby, but she still has an ankle, so I'd say she's still okay. depends on where your definition of landwhale starts.

little bit chubby
Ur fine user

Thanks manTy

Either a bit chubby or a dude

Thank you. Not a dude for sure:P

In that case go for it, there's nothing wrong with a little bit of chub

i'd say short and thick.
offer to lick her shoes clean, btw.

chicks are always taking selfies, thus becoming expert in selecting the best ones that hide their body defects.

and yes, a large pair of legs may appear almost decent like in OP's pic. But even a small foot size does not say anything about the fat lard ass golem she actually is.

also, Tinder is the whoreplace, botplace, and desperatementallyillfatties place. do you actually need Jewtinder to have a life?

Not short. She is like 5'9
I agree fully but I think tht one is an exception. Seems sweet, reasonable and actually doesnt like tinder. She has like three pics in there

gee op, idk about being fat but she is short for certain.

they're also expert at making faggots think "she's an exception"

well, in that case. she's probably got an ass on her, based on those legs.

She said she has a great ass on her wouldnt show it yet though...

yeah, i'd say she does.
kind of retarded for her to say that and not show. god, i hate women.

Kinda even feels worse cus I showed myself shirtless, she went for it but wouldnt show , just lul

Leg shots usually means trap

found her OP

this

Leg shouts? What do you mean?

what does the cunt look like???

Ah fck me, nvm

are leg shots the only thing ur getting???

No. Lots of face pics also. She claims she takes those for me especially

Post face

If they're personal pics, we won't be able to find them anywhere to dox her, so what difference does it make?

face pics + leg pics = everything between face and knuckles is an OBESE FAT LARD ASS GOLEM

so post something. face gives away body fat percentage much easier.

>Wants us to determine if she's fat based on leg pics
>When you have face pics
90% of the time, you can tell if they're a fatty from their face.