My new girlfriend likes Hawaiian pizza and I like pepperoni and anchovies

My new girlfriend likes Hawaiian pizza and I like pepperoni and anchovies.
Should we break up, or stay together?

Id break up with you personally. Anchovies are fucking disgusting, and thats coming from someone who likes sardines

That shit looks eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww

Just do what my wife and I do. Order two pizzas and move on. Also don't be broke and have a gf

My wife loves raw octopus. Its horrifying. She slurps the slime tentacles up like pasta :(

this, one pizza is not enough for two people

Half and half with anchovies on both halves. Ever had Hawaiian with anchovies? It's fucking amazing.

cheese pizza is best pizza

Really? Hot pineapple sounds so nasty.....

I knew some fuck head was going to say this. Only a matter of when on Sup Forums

Checked and chk'd

with extra virgin olive oils

Everyone can agree on cheese pizza.

Pineapple pizza is best pizza

It's actually awesome. It brings out the sweetness. Top that off with spicy, sour and salty and you're in heaven.

You're both vile excuses for human beings.
You're perfect for each other.

Break the shit up
I am scared of your children
Imagine a fucker that likes pizzas with anchovies and pineapple

Get a taco pizza you dirty animals

Kek'd

That would be me

Would eat

Pineapple on pizza is fucking nasty

Anchovies and pineapple w/olives

Your mom is nasty

What tastes better, her puss or the anchovies

is she by any means from japan?

octopusgirl.fr

Anyone else hate how meme italian new yorkers think they have a monopoly on good pizza?

A pizza without olives is sacrilege

No olives. That's a bridge too far. Also it needs either ham or bacon.

Pizza with broken up meatball and fresh garlic is my personal favorite. Gotta be good meatballs though. Can't be the frozen generic kind
I'm talking homemade or a good Italian joint

If it ain't black
Send it back

Chicken parm pizza is pretty damn good also

honestly you should probably murder suicide to protect the overall gene pool.

Best pizza coming through

Liking sweets is a sign of intelligence, so she'll probably dump you before you even get the chance to have your pizza-based break-up.

Whoever doesn't enjoy pineapple on pizza sucks black dick on the regular

No, she is actually from Italy. She eats some other nasty sea food too like fish eyes and live snails

Fish eyes are awesome

>red onion
>smoked reindeer
>chantarelle
>cheese and tomato sauce

pizza berlusconi. probably the best pizza in the wolrd

Dump the whore for only thinking about herself. She will put on pizza weight so fast you will be ashamed to take her out of the house. You order the pizza that you want and a green salad for the bitch. Geez, where did you dig up that soon-to-be fat loser?

You are subhuman scum

Best pizza is cock pizza

She's barely 110lbs...

No dude no. They squirt when you bite into them. It makes me cringe when she eats them. But I guess its all about what you were raised eating. I fucking LOVE squirrel and alligator. She however hates when I grill squirrel.

Im just curious, no judging. Do you own a Fedora?

Fuck outta here Satan

Nice trips, Satan.

Is there an "authentic" samurai sword within 20 feel of you?

>She's barely 110lbs...
today. 250 lbs tomorrow. You will need one of those "Wide Load" traffic signs for her butt.

WHO THE FUCK EATS SQUIRRELS?!?!?!

Do you feel like there are circumstances in which a person of the opposite sex is obligated to have sex with you?

No, but sea lions like pizza

Squirrel is the shit

Just get two or split it in half you autist. Anchovies are master race, though. Patrician taste, nigga.

Same and same.
Get rid of her or post nudes to change our mind.

I'd lock you in a room for a week, and give you nothing but anchovies to eat. That should cure that shit.

that pizza looks diseased

Have you ever kust felt like all woman are whores because no matter how much of a gentleman you are they just always pit you in the Friendzone?

>WHO THE FUCK EATS SQUIRRELS?!?!?!
Granny from the Beverly Hillbillies made damn good squirrel.

I love squirrel. They are really lean and low in cholesterol. They kind of taste like a pork chop with a hint of nuttiness

>hint of nuttiness
just like your post

Who the fuck eats these things?

Very salty if you're into salty foods

pass the chips

I do. It's true that they're not very visually appealing but I love the briny fishy funk. They require good taste to appreciate, though. If you don't have that, you may as well not bother.

These women also once weighed 110 lbs. What do you think happened to them?

I can tell you in one word -- pizza.

You like the taste of urine and chlamidiya?

Bestest pizza here

gonna need sauce my dude

how is he a subhuman looks like aryan food

anchovies fuck yeah. Add pickled capers, olives and one or two eggs.

just get good toppings on one half, and yours on the other.
/problem

Fish on pizza

Never had eggs on pizza but this sounds good. You like all the funky shit, I see, as do I.

Why would you put these on pizza?

story?

Why wouldn't you?

Why don't you just add semen as well you goddamn faggot

Looks like the guy saw OPs pizza this was his reaction

Nice trips. It's a real shame they don't have a decent post to go with them.

Have you ever actually done this bro? It DOES NOT work. A pizza with that rank ass shit on it will "taint" the whole pizza. The only time a half and half pizza works is if it's something simple; like pepperoni on one half, sausage on the other. Once you start adding all sorts of weird ingredients, it really doesn't work out well

Because they're not pizza toppings
Ask any Italian

Stay salty
Enjoy your salty semen pizza faggot

Italian here
this is a real pizza

you replied to the wrong one
stay pleb tier kids pizza faggot

this my favourite pizza from a pizza joint in my country, marinated chicken, onions, bacon, ground beef, barbecue sauce. picture doesn't make it justice at all

Why are Italians so autistic about pizza? Italian pizza and American pizza can both be good. And they are, imo.

God tier reporting in
BTW, nobody out pizzas the hut

Almost everyone out-pizzas the hut.

dominos does for about 15 years now

That sounds/looks good as fuck! I love me a good BBQ chicken (and other toppings) pizza

Taco pizza master race

WHY THE FUCK AREN'T EGGS ON PIZZA A THING

Pizza Hut cheesy sticks with marinara might be one of the tastiest things ever created. I always ask for extra garlic butter and extra cheese in them! Heaven...

Live and let live