I'm a black dude living in Madrid, Spain. Today one dude start yelling me that Spain belong to white people...

I'm a black dude living in Madrid, Spain. Today one dude start yelling me that Spain belong to white people. He didn't stop so I punched him in the face.He is in the hospital now and all the witnesses there were racist white Spanish dudes so I'll have to pay 1500 euros to that asshole that insulted me. I know b is sometimes racist, but HONESTLY do you think I did wrong???
Pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cNzefvQznwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No you didn't, but he is rigth though maybe you should just move back to niggerland.

Where are you from?

If it were america, I would say he has a right to free speech in public places and that if you had other options, such as leaving, you are likely in the wrong (even if it was hate speech you cant just punch someone. Thats not a legal recourse available to you)

stop punching people for telling the truth

Can't solve problems without resorting to violence. Sounds about right.

Europe, do you want to know where i live so you can punch me in the face too?

> I am a nigger

There, fixed that for you

You have to go back

yeah, you assaulted him

as a fellow Spaniard, you should have sucked it up, maybe called the police

but you got violent, proving his point.

pizzarro conquered the Inca people and captured their god leader with a couple hundred men

what has this to do with this post

Uppity Nigger

Someone said something you don't like, so you punch him in the face? Sounds like typical nigger behaviour to me. You got off lucky with the 1500 euros. Should have proven him wrong by staying calm or walking away, but niggers gonna nig

he also had a shitload of indiginous allies, plus he also had some diseases the aztecs weren't immune to

Black american here, you did the right thing and it's unfortunate that his punk ass will be protected. But nonetheless, he got what he deserved and I would do the same thing. The euros are better than jailtime realistically. Like I said good work bruh your brothers here are punching nazis in their pasty white cowardly faces lmao. Some racist cracker just got his shit knocked loose in Seattle and it was glorious to watch

As a Spaniard from Madrid I do not believe a word you say, nice try, bruh

You let your emotions control your actions. You lost control of yourself. You let someone anger you so badly that you lashed out and physically assaulted them. You were violent.

You are fitting in perfectly the stereotypes that racists hold to you. You proved to that man that he was right. All of the famous civil rights activists in American history became famous and had success in destroying discrimination and racism by using peaceful protests. NOT by chimping out and punching people in the face.

I understand you're not in america, but what you did was obviously a poor choice, so I think the circumstances are similar enough to be compared. Pay your fines and next time IGNORE THEM. Until they start touching you or assaulting you, you can do nothing but ignore them. Or yell back at them. But that will not help. You need to be more humble, swallow your pride, and tell yourself you're being the bigger man by NOT getting involved with their anger

What you did wasn't wrong. You are a nigger after all what else can we honestly expect from you low IQ beasts?

Go back to your nigger continent beast.

(OP)
>You let your emotions control your actions. You lost control of yourself. You let someone anger you so badly that you lashed out and physically assaulted them. You were violent.
>You are fitting in perfectly the stereotypes that racists hold to you. You proved to that man that he was right. All of the famous civil rights activists in American history became famous and had success in destroying discrimination and racism by using peaceful protests. NOT by chimping out and punching people in the face.
>I understand you're not in america, but what you did was obviously a poor choice, so I think the circumstances are similar enough to be compared. Pay your fines and next time IGNORE THEM. Until they start touching you or assaulting you, you can do nothing but ignore them. Or yell back at them. But that will not help. You need to be more humble, swallow your pride, and tell yourself you're being the bigger man by NOT getting involved with their anger

yeah you fucking violent thug
respect MLK

Drink piss, nigger

>gets called a nigger
>responds by acting like a savage nigger.
This is nigger logic.

So you are saying his people's past endowed them with special advantages that allowed easy conquest of natives, as we saw also in Africa and the Americas ?

why did you punch him, you should have said something along the lines of "I'm not here to destroy your coutry, you cuck" or almost anything else except starting to punch him (imo
)

>Today
>He is in the hospital now
>I'll have to pay 1500 euros
This'll make a fine edition

I'm sure that we ALL believe that this happened, but for the sake of argument. Were you wrong to attack some man on the street when all he did was to yell at you? Hell yes! You deserve to go to jail for that. If you want to stop racist preconceptions such as this, then stop proving the fucking stereotypes to be true.

Guess what. You can't punch people. You can yell to them but when you take things to physical level, you'll pay for it.

Pay up nigger.

i'm saying he didn't have 200 sergeant yorks mowing down the natives

sticks and stones you fucking nigger.

Yes.

An argument or position loses legitimacy with improper conduct or delivery.

Instead of rising above, you allowed that person to take control of your emotions.

Sure, he's a racist, but you're a violent "Moro", and there is now a paper trail proving it. So sure, you're right, he's racist, but by losing control you made him right too.

>punching someone in the face for being right
Leftism.

You simply took the bait.

He baited you into physical violence with words and thus reinforced everyone's belief that you dumb niggers need to fuck back off to niggerland.

Your fault really. Don't take the bait.

Ignore flailing idiots and they'll eventually go away because they're not getting a reaction.

Easy.

my iq is 120, Not all blacks are retarded

We have a winner. Solo quería ver que opinaba esta gente. Buenas tardes.

He did when he captured the god emperor. They had a couple natives as translators, but not even tribes yet, just a couple captives. They had steel armor, trained horses, guns, and faith. All of these they had from their forebearers.

It's never right to punch anyone.

If what OP is claiming were true LaSextaTV would be on fire broadcasting a special about racial injustice and how PP are killing more people after the death of Franco.

So... OP vete a tu casa

Guy says words to you.
You respond by physically assaulting him.
>what did I do wrong?
Din du nuffin, apparently!

Where I live you are allowed to use violence in defense of your person, property, or family

Aztecs != Inca

Idk op, imagine you are a white dude in the same situation, but in africa. Your people would probably burn or eat you alive. You should be grateful it's only 1500€

Violence begets violence. Hitting that guy just gave him justification. His friends will do it. Hitting someone because they call you a mean name is the most beta male thing on earth. if you are secure with yourself you can handle shit like that. He deserves what he has to pay and honestly when you do the same you will deserve the bullet you get between your eyes.

Let me share an old proverb. Keep this in mind next time you get angry. If you see Caesar put his armies upon the hill, know that he has more across the river.

it happened today, but its 19:45 right now. Who put you up with that fine, the police?

ITT: cucked "durr violence is never the answer" pussies. I bet youd let a stranger whisper about how much they want to fuck your wife/mother right into your ear and let them walk off scott free

Than you should go back to Africa to help build up Africa, else Africa will remain 3rd world and everyone in the world see black people as niggers.

He shouldn't have said that but reacting with violence only confirmed his bias against you. You should have smiled and walked away. If he puts a hand on you then by all means whack him.

Assault is illegal while insults are not. You got what you deserve.

>doing nothing and taking it like a bitch is alpha

>nigger has fantasy about fighting evil white racists
>sees himself as the hero for punching someone over words

Post your bruised niggefist with a timestamp, nigger. The fact that you claimed to assult someone over speech does make your story more credible though.

You injured a person because they hurt your feelings. Grow the fuck up and pay your bill.

Pues nada que la gente se lo cree jajaja las risas no las quita nadie

You punched someone just because the pissed you off. They weren't a threat to you or anyone else yet you still escalated it to violence. You are the quintessential nigger.

I would challenge him to a fight, which is legal here with consent. I would then either win or lose. He would likely not accept anyway, they rarely do. I wouldn't just immediately punch him. Set up a date a couple days in the future to fight, give him time to sober up and apologise, which he will.

nigger just had a nigger moment
youtu.be/cNzefvQznwg

>cuck cuck cuck yall are pussies and would let someone shitalk you instead of paying losds of money, going to jail and sperging out

Damn straight, I couldnt give a shit what some edgy dumbass on b or random fuckwit on the street says, Im not going to jail or get any trouble for myself over some moron on the streets saying mean things to me, what am I, a child?

A black resorting to violence over somebody's words. Why am I not surprised. And you wonder why you are considered animals.

Caring about your honor is part of being an adult male in basically any time period other than now.

well, at least there is one person with a brain here

Fuck you nigga, you deserved it

It doesn't matter if its real, this is the internet. Its just a discussion about what it means to be a human in society today

this, retarded world close to apocalypse

He was wrong for insulting you. You did wrong punching him.
Plain same old violence spiral.

Oh and Apparantly some random shit about the incans

in all seriousness i would have too. fuck that guy.

I don't know what the laws in Spain are regarding his speech. I know in the United States he has the right to say that and you have every right to tell him to go fuck himself but the moment you decide to escalate the situation with violence you've broken the law and you may be arrested for that.

Learn to let assholes be assholes and get along with your day. You can't change them and swinging first just proves that you're an out of control nigger who doesn't belong in Spain.

naw, Europeans are dumbasses

there was some French guy on here earlier calling a Spanish guy a spic

you probably should have punched him a few more times to get your Euros' worth

€1500 ?

calm down, that's only 3 more muggings

You assulted a man on the streets as simple as that. Nothinjg to do with racism

Probably not use violence, or do you really want to confirm that niggers are violent?

Is your honor so fragile that words bring you to violence? No way that can end badly.

Damn government taking cornbread out of his children's mouths.

Every person you mug is carrying 500 euros?

Sounds like it serves those Eurocucks right

>not knowing when to use greentext

>Encouraging racism by perpetuating the stereotype
You deserve to have people be racist towards you.

But it is honorable to follow the laws. He should seek recourse in the manners available to him. He can publicly seek an apology with threat of bringing some action, be it sanctioned violence, legal action, or some printed response.

>white Spanish dudes
>white
>spanish

Lol.

No, but my reputation is strong enough that those who bismerge it would be met with a reply. Why should I allow injury on myself when legal recourse exists?

>caring about honor

Caring about practically anything is seen as "lame" currently. It doesnt really matter how you see me, but taking up for my wife or mother is not something I would be ashamed of.

OP is such a fucking NIGGER. How is violence a civilised response to negativity. You might as well be still living in trees if you're not capable of a reasonable response. He will now always believe his racist bullshit instead of learning that some black people are good members of society. You deserve jail time and a fine you filthy Nigger. BTW not all black people are niggers just shit skins like you.

well, nigs gonna nig, so your behaviour was to be expected

>honor
Enjoy your middle age revival.

I'm not worried about some faggot saying words to me about me or anyone I care about. Unless what they are going on about is true, like making fun of my mom for dying of cancer or some shit, I don't give a fuck what strangers think or say.
Maybe you should stop worrying about what strangers think about you some time, you'll be a lot happier in life.

So a bunch of niggers ganging up on one dude?

>HONESTLY do you think I did wrong???

Of course. Violent niggers like you need to be in prison.

Free speech doesn't protect against hate speech and most judges would let him off easy given the circumstances

>HONESTLY do you think I did wrong???
And that's why white people think blacks are retarded.

Yes it's always wrong to challenge your master

Also lame bait cucklord

Exactly what happened. Kicked his face in while he was on the ground.

I am very happy in life. I have defended my wife before, but the situation has come up all of once. She was accosted by some drunk and I handled the situation with a challenge. No fighting was needed because he apologized and we went on our way. Would my life have been improved by letting this random lowlife keep being threatening to young women? Who knows, but he shaped up and I never saw him again because he was called on his shit. I would have fought him the next day if he agreed, to give him time to sober up. Instead he apologized and his friends helped him get home. I learned a lot from this incident and a few others about drinking and am glad it happened.

You literally proved him right by assaulting him
If blacks were in the streets yelling for white people to move out the white people would first write complaints to the city council and then move out when nothing is done

What you should have done was respected their rights to freedom of speach and walked the fuck on but instead you went primal like a mad ape
Civilized people do not act how you did

Escalation to physical violence is a line you should not cross. You did do wrong op. Granted the person you punched was being a racist asshole. But he didn't touch you. You could not rely on your words and we're moved to physical violence. The fact that you couldn't control yourself, just proves the racists point, and enforces the negative steriotype that darker skin makes people uncivilized.

Well yeah thats a little bit different than what OP was asking about. If some asshole came up and started harassing my girlfriend I'd probably want to knock him out. But if someone came up to me and called me names I'm not gonna nig out and punch them in the face.

But another time a friend tried that and the guy punched him in the head immediately. So actually maybe not the best plan and I got lucky one time

OP were not attacked physically, so he wasn't allowed to respond phisically.
Any advanced law system is based on proportionate defense to offense.

Ah but follow the responses, I was talking about a secobd proposed situation in which a wife or gf is insulted

That was a response to a video, in no way agreeing with op.