>Herbivore

Flat teeth
>Herbivore

Jaw moves sideways
>Herbivore

Long intestines
>Herbivore

natural is a meme word
nobody except dumb energyhealing hippies and dumber "caveman diet" retards care about that

post an argument from morality not from nature

Our brains exploded and we became the humans known today when we discovered fire and cooked starchy foods

Starchy foods have so much calories with fire, starch is 4 glucose molecules bond together, ur brain only operates on glucose

Other animals cant access and eat starch like we could "it became a human thing"

>Herbivore
Wheat in egypt and mesopotamia
Rice in china
Barley in sparta
Potato in South america
Corn in america

every single great civlization was built on starch
>Herbivore

Animals that eat meat naturally never get CBV and diabetes
>Herbivore

Leading cause of death for humans
>Herbivore

Slaughter house workers have highest rates of PTSD and soucide
>Herbivore

No natural predator instincts
>Herbivore

Give baby apple and rabbit and see what they do
>Herbivore

Grossed out by blood gore and corpses
>Herbivore

All our distant cousins are Herbivores
>Herbivore

All the world age hot spot where people live the longest and healthiest "Okinawa etc" eat heavily plant based
>Herbivore

This is what was natural, imagine eating meat + all the hormons and things that also get added to something ur not supposed to eat in the first place?
>Herbivore

All meat eating societies are disgusting like america etc 40% obesity
>Herbivore

Manly to grill BBQ but when that end up in the long run clogging ur dick arteries and cause erectile dysfunction not so manly then is it? ED is basically pre CVD too
>Herbivore

No fatty or amino acid taste buds in tongue like meat eaters
>Herbivore

Cannot survive long times with only meat diet
>Herbivore
Sup Forums why are u not eating the way ur body naturally is accustomed to for thousands and thousands of years? is McDonald really that good?
>Herbivore

veganfag here.

that is not the reason i am one

Eating animals is completely unnecessary.
>Herbivore

What you eat is a learned habit.
>Herbivore

Much healthier to avoid meat and dairy products.
>Herbivore

Much more environmentally friendly to eat a vegan diet.
>Herbivore

Feed more people on a plant diet than animal based one.
>Herbivore

Using animals is incredibly cruel. Why force any pain?
Religion/ spiritual reasons "Thou shalt not kill."
>Herbivore

Saves money....
>Herbivore

Reduces National debt.
>Herbivore

Vegan foods and sauces (fries + ketchup) are the best tasting food
>Herbivore

Meat is boring, all red meat is the same thing. all chicken meat is the same thing etc, KFC is only good cos of the plant spices and products added to the chicken, how much KFC would u eat if it was just the plain white meat?
>Herbivore

Ethical, genuine kindness is a good reason too!
>Herbivore

Karma participating in killing animals ends up killing u (cancer, CDV, Diabetes etc)
>Herbivore

Genuine kindness and compassion
>Herbivore

ur body is not a graveyard for corpses
>Herbivore

Explain why we need Vitamin B12 then.

youtube.com/watch?v=FX58PyQwrcI

100 year old vegan
>>Herbivore

Being vegan is kind of a privilege, why are u not jumping the wagon. ur lucky u have the opportunity, imagine living in a 3rd world country where information isn't readily available and heart attack and smoking is the statues Q @ 60 years of age

Do u want to live the long healthy live ur body is capable of ?
go Herbivore

B12 is available more than we would ever need around us if we didn't over clean/wash/sanitise everything

How do u think herbivore animals get b12?

we got all the B12 we needed from drinking unfiltered water, the liver can store up to 3-5 years worth of B12 too

suck a dick

>All our distant cousins are Herbivores
>they eat small animals and insects
Eating meat is herbivore now?

So, stop washing? Is that what you're saying? Are you not aware that the improvement in sanitation is one of the main reasons we live for more than 30 years? You think we should go back to middle age hygiene?
I'm actually vegan myself, I'm just not willfully ignorant like some of you.

What's a good protein source for a vegan/vegetarian then?

>muh protein
spotted the dummy

M-muh supplements.

if u drink from a river or lakes ud never worry abt b12

True, however, I would have to worry about diseases. Because my human body isn't built for dirty river water.

Not sure if trolling at this point or not. It was a legitimate question.

>It was a legitimate question
Yes I know, that's how I can tell you're a dummy, dummy.

Incisors

People who live that long is generally due to genetics, it has nothing to do with his diet.

You can get the same amount of nutrition from EITHER choice. Nutrition is not the issue, it never was. One just happens to be cheaper than the other, guess which one is cheaper?
Meat, it's easier to produce and easy to create a business out of it.

Have you ever seen a homeless man before? Has anyone ever said "no" to you? Wake the fuck up you spoiled piece of human garbage.

If it's that easy to shut you guys down you may want to brush up on your argument.

"taste" is not an excuse anymore for eating corpses

Yeah considering we have eyes on front of our face instead of the side....

youtube.com/watch?v=IvjMgVS6kng

u saying u wont drink from this straight up like all u r ancestors did for tens of thousands of years?

Sure it is.

I always cringe when supposed vegans try to replace meat like this. If you crave meat so obviously, just shoot a deer or something, pussy.

Clearly your diet has left you not only physically but mentally deficient. You're not exactly selling this.

>Incisors

That's exactly what I'm saying. My ancestors died before the age of 30 for thousands of years. I plan on living longer than that.
Again, I am vegan, I'm just not delusional like you are.

I'm not jumping on the bandwagon because I just don't feel like it.

its not so much an excuse as I dont give a flying shit about some dumbass pig, sorry but we are higher on the food chain, I would sooner go kill a deer and eat delicious venison steaks than try any of the bacons in this picture.

>drivel
ok lad

>How long you live is not related to yoir diet

HAHAHA

erm... thanks?

>drinking water that is filled with animal piss and unfiltered bacteria that will make you sick.

Lolol, no.

>I am vegan, I'm just not delusional
>Vegan. Not delusional
>Vegan. Not delusional

Yes. Yes you are

Low quality b8 m8.

More actual food for me

Do you not see the horse? Incisors prove nothing

feeding plants to an animal then slaughtering the animal is cheaper than plants

Plants are cheaper than meat even tho meat is subsidised by the government lul

every plant has protein buddy
and per calory even more protein than meat
Spinach has more protien than meat

Meat for protein and calcium from dairy are market campaigns

t. someone who likely drinks another mammals milk.
ok m80

pointing out the teeth that are necessary for omnivores to eat meat. as opposed to this bait thread thinking that humans are built for veggies alone.

I love when vegans think they can survive without meat. it helps kill them off sooner when they make bad diet choices and die from malnutrition, but if you could hurry the process and maybe step in front of a moving bus it would be appreciated.

Where did I even imply that?
I was talking specifically about that mans case, and that his miraculous age has nothing to do with his diet, it is his genetics.

You seem to have selectively ignored my other major points I've made because I must have guess correctly about you.

Lrn2read autist

>pretending that the only choice is carnivore or ballsivore
>ignoring entirely the classification of omnivore

Get rekt you fucking imbeciles

The human brain evolved the capacity to think of things like vegan and gay marriage only through meat. Once our ancestors could cook flesh in a fire they had more energy available to their bodies and brains, allowing for bigger brain sizes. You only eating plant matter makes you an evolutionary regression.

So does all our plant eating ancestors

Do u really think ur a carnivorous? wheres ur carnivorous instincts? claws? Sharp teeth? Sense of smell? Night vision? Hear? Speed?

U buy meat from a store covered in plastic and pay a young pretty looking woman the cash and push ur meat in a trolly out the store and blood grosses u out and makes u sick lol

Have you ever raised any animals for slaughter? I'm guessing not you fucking pussy.

The grain (or the "feed") we give them is extremely easy to grow and feed to them, it's basically effortless. Also extremely cheap to buy.

I see a shit ton of bait threads on a daily basis and this is the first one in a long while to get to me. Fuck you you genius.

actual kek that you think i'm vegan. OP states "Humans are natural born herbivorous" if that was the case we wouldn't have incisors. 'tard

there are no such things as Vegans. They do not exist

you are a fucking moron, spinach has 1 gram of protein for every 30 grams of spinach, you get more than that from any meat you eat.

stop making excuses and go fucking die you vegan trash hole

How does drinking other mammals' milk make a person delusional user?

muh ancestors grilling meat

youtube.com/watch?v=vHfbqodBXdw&t=1s

maybe dont make statements that look like you are defending vegans then.

alright, now we know

>posting an european neanderthal with a fucking POTATO

>natural born herbivorous
first thing we eat is from mom's tits

Wouldn't humans be natural Omnivores?

Natural born herbivores implies that humans originally had an inability or deficiency in obtaining nutrients from meats and certain types of plants?

It's disgusting buddy

U only do it cos u grew up taught to do it

youtube.com/watch?v=CmBLh7pRHiQ

vegans think that eating stuff that comes from other animals is some sort of wrong doing,

but thing is, every mammal or animal does this, its called the food chain. we benefit ourselves by finding what makes us stronger and we eat it or use it, like eggs. vegans wont eat eggs because it came from another animal. but intelligent people will eat eggs knowing how many vitamins and nutrients they contain.

actual smart people will eat not just veggies, but meat and other products available to us. Vegans have the same mind set of feminists and tumblr trash and just want to feel bad about stuff so they say shit like milk and eggs are taboo because they dont actually know how things work.

in short, to be a vegan you must be incredibly stupid and ignore basic health and nutrition as well as common knowledge and logic.

Salty kekfag above says we don't need protein. Checkmate omnivores.

you really thing a human would deny sources of energy like you deny sources of actual facts on that topic?

Thank you for letting us know so we can help.

Drinking your mom's titty milk is vegan
also
>reddit spacing

One fucking word is a statement??? Are you off your fucking cake mate????? And that word was highlighting a tool that IS USED TO EAT MEAT!

Jesus Harold Christ you must have tattoos to remind you to breathe

not OP but if we would use all that grain for humans instead of animals we could feed more than now with less harm to the enviorment

at no point did I say we dont need protein, in fact the opposite, humans need a balanced diet because of how we evolved.

at what point did your retard logic step in and assume i said that? do you have to wear a helmet around the house?

I'll drink any milk from any mammal. I'll eat meat from any source. I do it because I like it and I can

Eat plant for health? Sure

Eat plant because of morals? No prob

Eating plants will stop the meat industry? Difficult.

Even in the scenario that we swap meat industry for plants there is a problem.
Many of the health issues with the meat industry is the irresponsible care of the stock, the bad use of antibiotics, all of this to lower cost of the product.
Maybe consumerism is at fault, maybe more legislation is needed...
Whatever is the source of the problem it can manifest again in a plant industry, crop rotation is needed and the irresponsible use of chemicals for its care could make the products unhealthy for us.

If you believe that the "Futuristic, utopian, vegan industry" will be different, well, that's just having too much faith in humanity.

eggs are cholesterol bombs, there is nothing healthy about eating chicken periods

>in short, to be a vegan you must be incredibly stupid and ignore basic health and nutrition as well as common knowledge and logic.

So u saying you are incredibly smart and don't ignore basic health and nutrition and common knowledge and logic for eating meat?

u learned ur eating habbits from ur parents and TV commercials, it got handed down to you and u dont question it like a little muslim boy got his relegion handed down to him from his parents in saudi arabia, u r so smart

Couldn't agree more.

Veganism should be treated like any other mental illness

>habbits
>HABBITS

well we have to cook it to be able to digest it. naturally speaking maybe yes but we do lots of shit that's not natural. Eating meat would at the end of the list.

>I do it because I like it and I can

This is why there will always be meat.

We do not consume food, we consume the experience we get from doing the action: This can be taste, or feeling morally superior compared to your pears.

eggs contain healthy omega 3 cholesterol that the body actually needs, to sit here and throw around the "eggs are bad for you cause cholesterol" card just proves that your knowledge on health and nutrition is stuck in the 1990's and you need to pick up some fucking books and educate yourself

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS VEGANISM

broccoli has more protein per calorie than meat kek

>pears

Kekked given the subject matter

cognitive dissonance, cope hard :D

no it doesnt

So? Who cares. I'll eat meat if I fucking want you bloody grass munching hippie.

i will lock you in a room for a week and only feed you broccoli. you will be cured afterwards

Yes it is vegan, I didn't say it wasn't lol

That doesn't answer my question though

You salty kekfag? This same fag?

>muh protein
spotted the dummy
M-muh supplements.

That wouldn't even put a dent on how humans harm the environment, and isn't related to the environment in the slightest.

Now go bitch about something else you fucking hippy, because apparently that is the only thing you value is "thinking alternatively". Kill yourself you special snowflake.

30billion people with the crops we grow if we dont feed 50billion animals that we use to get meat

assuming that someone didnt actually learn nutrition from somewheres other than family or tv. you know there is this thing called....school. and you can go their for college, or university and...actually learn stuff... but given how quick you are to assume things and how forcefully ignorant you are, its safe to assume highschool was your peak and you left it at that. but even highschool has health and nutrition classes, so how you ended up so woefully retarded is beyond me.

I wont die as fast as u eating meat only thats for sure

youtube.com/watch?v=FM95_k9onEc&t=11s

B... Bettendorf? D-did you change y-your shtick?

is this person retarded? they talk like a 3 year old toddler.

This literally has no mental or psychological relation, do you even know what cognitive dissonance means? Do you know what we are talking about? Are you trolling? LOL you are fucking retarded.

veganism is nothing more than an extremely lazy way to virtue signal

nobody actually gives a shit what you people think or what you do (or don't do)

animals don't have rights, humans have been eating meat for as long as humans have existed, vegans will always been annoying douchebags