"Women are not vending machines, you don't put in nice coins and sex comes out, you're not owed anything!"

"Women are not vending machines, you don't put in nice coins and sex comes out, you're not owed anything!"

How do you respond when women go around saying this?

i'm not an /r9k/ subhuman so i don't generally have people needing to explain this to me

Actually, "Women are piggy banks. we give them change they give pleasure"

Ignore them. Its true but women expect things but dont like to give back. bitches who say that deserve the black guy who will get them pregnant and leave with with their brat.

Adolf Hitler did nothing wrong.

Wait vagenes are not for puttings coins in?

like if someone doesnt wanna fuck you they're still not gonna want to fuck you no matter how many times you hold open a door for her and no matter how many homemade sonic the hedgehog figurines you make and gift to her

I accept their viewpoint and make sure I'm not an autistic fucknut, so I actually do get laid.

"You clearly don't understand manipulation, you can do this to everyone"

"Men are not vending machines, you don't put fuck coins in and oil changes come out, you're not owed anything."

ha ha >get laid

Dunno, no woman has ever felt the need to say it to me.

As long as when the ship is sinking, I don't hear that "Women and children first" bullshit.

The societal contract that's been agreed to for all of human evolution has been women fuck and make children while the men fend off bears and lions and opposing tribes. But if she is willing to take up a spear and is as effective than an average man then I'm okay with her attitude. I'm also not going to fuck and give her children. She can end up with Sasquatch and enjoy that shit.

you dont pay them attention so they get even more mad, then wind up contradicting themselves.

Men are not vending machines.
You don't put in smiles and "pretty please" and guilt-trips and expect them to do things for you. You're not owed anything.

Well whores are vending machines. You give them money they give you sex. And whores are women.

Rape her while yelling "STAAAAAAAALIIIIIIIIIN"

And damned good women at that. It's the worlds oldest profession for a reason.

You fucking virgin. That's completely correct. You don't have to be a feminist to not be a fedorafag

OP here,

This isn't /r9k/ shitpost, I keep hearing these same fucking lines all over my campus, just want to know what to say back to shut them the fuck up.

My papa always said "pussy is a merchandise and its relatively cheap"

men are not ATMs who should pay up for any sex they get. When you have sex - You're not owed anything!

Wise man, but that only applies if you're an informed customer.

By that same token, women aren't owed anything either. I don't really identify with either side on this one. I never fell into the nice person trap, but I'm genuinely a kind person and that has caused problems for me before because men and women are leery of me and I think of kindness. I would say there's something more toxic about a culture that teaches that A)when someone is kind, they have an ulterior motive B)kindness is a weak form of persuasion. So really, I would say it's our culture more than the individual actors.

But if you forced me to, I would agree, but it's kind of faulty reasoning to begin with as most women want to be treated kindly especially by the men they're attracted to.

"prostitutes are the only honest women"

you just spent $20 on a date at starbucks
you have earned 100 fuck points to date
reedem them now?
)yes )no

Well, if I put a coin in a vending machine and soda comes out, is the soda mine, or the machine's?

Compare and contrast the statement OP's image with the image in this OP: "You don't get to put coins in and have sex come out."
"OK, fair enough. We're going to make something that works *exactly like that.*"
"MAH PATRIARCHY!"

Dont expect for others to pay for your shit if you wont pay it back

What do you mean how do you respond, I mean I agree with it, but this isn't something that needs to be said. We're all aware of this and nobody thinks it's normal to expect a blowjob because they helped you carry some heavy shit up a flight of stairs or whatever. The thing is when I see women saying shit like that it's almost always being used as an irrelevant strawman.

I hear my house mate masturbating. Should I walk in on her?

I rent an apartment with a friend. At night I can sometimes hear her breathing heavily and masturbating. Not through the room, but the walls. For some reason sound travels easily through these walls. I noticed it when I lay in bed one night and leaned the side of my head to the wall making my ear sit right next to the wall. She is kind of shy and reserved. I of course have to masturbate as well when I hear her doing it since it's so incredibly hot.
What I've been thinking about is kind of just walking in on her with a bulging boner asking her if she needs help. That or maybe just telling her how hot it is. I don't know...
Not sure what the results are going to be though.

>How do you respond when women go around saying this?

its probably not a good idea to be friendly or do nice things for women since they might think you want sex.

Walking in on her is risky.
Just let her hear you masturbate and cum.

would you suck my dick for a million dollar?

/r9k/ is full of white knights.

ha ha
>newfag

Men are not ATMs. Stop flirting and giving us fake signals to get money out

pay a prostitute and prove her wrong?

>This is rent to own bitch
>its in the contract you signed when you got with me
>The Contract is iron clad just like I am.

Is what I generally say

>you don't put in nice coins and sex comes out

Yep, strippers only take dollar bills.

I though it was for credit cards.

>Implying this woman wouldn't suck a fat dong for a expensive dinner or a ride in a nice ass car

She probably got bent a few times for dumber things in college

Then we'll all stop putting in the nice coins until things go back to normal

Say: Then suck me for free

Ignore her. There's no way to respond to women who feel the need to say things like this. The truth is, a lot of women will do sexual favors in exchange for affection and gifts, or trips to exotic places.. but it only works when its unspoken and subtle. A woman cannot speak for all women. And a man cannot speak for all men. That's all there is to it. maybe that's how you should respond.

you're a prude, die lonley

Tell them the same is true for men. So many female "friends" only want to be friends for favors like helping to move or other tasks. If you don't do these for them they won't want to be your friends.

Women are like slot machies, they keep taking your money but only occasionally pay out (put out)

I prefer to put in dick coins and have screams come out.

>"women are not vending machines"
Dick in, baby out.
Me: 1. Feminist: 0.

kek

ya dont , you afford the cunt the respect they shout for by offering and doing nothing for them , if she bitches you tell her shes not worth a wank and she shouldnt talk to her betters without permission ,,,, when she looses it punch in the mouth tends to fix it further