25 years old

>25 years old
>never traveled
>even 18 year old kids have travelled the world now, most people have been to at least 10-30 countries by age 25

Anybody else here too old to start travelling?

>most people have been to at least 10-30 countries by age 25
Where are you getting this information?

I finally have the opportunity to do it, but I'm too jaded to convince myself it's worth blowing $2000 to see some old buildings and have a few drinks. I see people from all over the world at my job, so perhaps it just lost its luster.

Based on my facebook observations and talking to people

Travel is overrated

What's stopping you user?

I went outside my country for the first time a year ago

never doing it again

>visit """""""""beautiful""""""""""" western europe
>no one speaks English
>everything is expensive as hell
>more muslims and tourists than anything else
>feel like shit being so far away from my homeland

never again

>Based on my facebook observations and talking to people

sage

shouldn't have gone to the expensive tourist traps

>>even 18 year old kids have travelled the world now, most people have been to at least 10-30 countries by age 25

???? The vast majority of people have not been to 5 countries.

How the fuck is 25 too old?

which countries did you go to?
i thought that most of europeans could speak some basic english

>Based on my facebook observations and talking to people

What people? People at 18 don't have the money or time to travel, unless their parents are really rich

I never left my state

i've never been anywhere outside of the US and i'm 20

he's obviously fucking travelling shill

well, that's because in Europe you can travel through 4 countries just by driving for 100 km

It's only expensive in your perspective, I went to Prague and beer was like 70p, which is like 8 times cheaper than the UK.

i can understand why a leaf would want to travel, because his country is shit.
I've never felt the need to travel. The idea of being a foreigner in a country that isn't mine makes me sick.
ofc, I've been to denmark and norway, but that's not the same thing.

Retard. Normies getting smashed in Bali isn't anything special. Why do you think you're too old to waste your money fucking hookers and getting piss drunk?

I have been to Czechnya once and I flew a plane from south Poland to Polish seaside and that would be all, I'm 25yo aswell btw

If I want to see a lot of tourist, I just go outside.

arent there interesting or beautiful places in leafland to visit? you ahve to go somewhere else to find that? what a shit meme country

cum to amurrika :3

Same shit, but I am 24.

not me

t. someone who fell for the Paris jew

Places in Western Europe are either authentic and worthwhile, where nobody speaks English, or terrible tourist traps where everyone does. Never both.

As far as I'm concerned, the only people who can travel at my age are lucky or privileged. Yeah I'm jealous right now, but I realise my time will come, right now I don't have the resources but I'm working on it.

I've been it Turkey and Czechia.

I want to visit US and Canada

>went to a military day in a base like 2 weeks ago
>German and Dutch military is full of arabs and a few don't even know english
I'm never leaving my country and going to nigger infested Western Europe. Also they were pretty shitty people to talk to. The Americans were pretty chill and interesting to talk to. I don't get the memes on Sup Forums about Americans. I like them more than Western Europeans. Talked to a few US soldiers about guns and shit.

>people younger than me have done more shit

How is this an excuse to NOT travel? So retarded

Global Rule 7
>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

Reported

The only traveling I have ever done was too Mexico.

Well, I did go on a cruise in the Caribbean once but I was too young to fully appreciate it.

Been to most large european cities thanks to wizzair and ryanair, never paid more than 30euro for the ticket. Also took motorcycle trips to balkans, souther europe and most nearby place

>most people have been to at least 10-30 countries by age 25

I'd imagine most people haven't even left their state by then

>announcing report
:')