Post your favourite double albums

also my fav album of all time

The River is a close second.

Huge Bruce fan, but so much of The River is pretty low-tier filler imo

>inb4 filler
you're a pleb if you remove any tracks

surprised this hasn't been posted yet

This. Its such a shame that despite being a well known band, so many people have never heard their deep cuts, mellon collie is full of them.

I'm not. In term of R&B / Soul / Funk discussion this board is a useless shit hole. In term of stealth Sup Forums threads about rap and P4K droning it's good to go though.

That's my fave springsteen album

good choices

what about weird marginal double albums, that were too long for 1 vinyl record, but are too short to be split into two CDs? pic related it's 80 minutes long
this is a double album? it's only like 50 mins long

It is a double album. Tbqh I don't really understand why but it has something to do with the way it's mastered.

This is also a double album

God tier choice user

Oooo good choice

kinda cheating, but I don't care

also:
At Budokan: Cheap Trick (complete)
Frampton Comes Alive by Peter Frampton
Noise/Another Noise by Boris

forgot this one, too

Trash.

How did you all forget the most obvious one

I don't like half of that album, that's why

So overrated

it's hard to listen to almost 3 hours of music in just one sitting but i love this album anyway.

No

Thats a triple LP buddy

i've always treated the 2 discs as 2 separate albums. I never listen to them both in one sitting

btw it's absolutely essential that you get stone in focus and make it track 7 in disc 2 if you don't know
one of his best tracks ever and it wasn't included on the CD version if you have that

i still haven't been able to get the CD, so i have the album in digital and it includes Stone In Focus, its actually one of my favourite tracks.

awesome. I assume that version includes hankie as well? hankie go tcut from disc 1 and stone in focus got cut from disc 2

pleb

fpbp

If you don't think LC is overrated well then I'm sorry but you're the only pleb here

The album's amazing. Weakest track is Four Horsemen but even that is great. I've listened to it well over a hundred times (hell, two years ago I listened to it daily for a month) and I've never gotten tired of it.

Sounds like Stockholm syndrome to me

good choice

Best ones

Innervisions is better

These and Physical Graffiti are the best double LPs ever