Why doesn't Latin America have Indian reservations?

Why doesn't Latin America have Indian reservations?

literally 15% of our territory belongs to kuruminhas

That whole region is a reservation

>this autist making the same threads even when they showed him maps and links about the indian reservations here.

>what are comunidades indígenas

Los USA

This, whole continent is a chimp containment zone

yeah I know my simian brother

But we do, its called
LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS

LOS

ESTADOS

UNIDOS

because people here are incredbly reactionary due to propaganda during the military regime. The people that bash the indians here are the same that are against immigration. Ironic, at least.

nope

You need to pay a toll to enter our forests, because the fucking indians are also commies

We have a lot in the south

We literally have reservations bigger than european countries where only two indians live
meanwhile, people have to give away their lands so that lazy niggers can get free stuff from the government's land reform program

cuck
daily reminder psol = piroca party

But we do have them, user.

We have something called "resguardos indigenas". It seems that they can also demand the government to buy land to them whenever the fuck they want to settle, no matter if the place never had any sort or relation to them or they didn't have roots in it.

The town where I lived recently lost a battle to stop about 1000 of them from moving to a rural area within its territory from a near town. The national government made it to suck their dicks without even taking the concerns of its inhabitants into account just because the Amerindians wanted to move there. Now the town is stuck with them for good, and will be obliged to support their useless and lazy asses from its own pockets.

Will Perú try their best?

You're wrong, my coal colored friend.

Just a small percentage of those living there are Amerindians, the rest are other kinds of creatures.

no son reservas grandísimo pendejo

>giving natives land

I've noticed that Argentina posters like to trash talk indios every chance they get, I guess when you realize that your country and culture are shit the only way you can make yourself feel better by being condescending towards those whom your cucked ancestors stole land from.

If you want to look at how a country run by amerindians is like, just google statistics about Bolivia. They got little to no foreign influence too.

>my italian ancestors are responsible for what the retarded spaniards did 500 years ago to some fucking shitskins

kek

Oh, so it's Italians this week? Not Germans, Spanish, or Portuguese?

Let me know when you get around to French kek.

Don't be a retard, you're 100% Black.

milf predident tho