Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I've seen this video a lot of times and I wondered if anyone has some background informations about it.

wtf is that? did she died?

Car accident. She was impaled and flooded with anti-freeze.

did she died

She was at a black mass and swallowed to much of satan's cum

I think that's Bile

impaled with what? also did she died?

dieded*

nah She drunk to much of some vodka that is black. can not remember if she OD or not.

I think I read she had too many jello shots. all the colors mixed together made that black sloppy mess

pretty sure thats just some gross homemade cocktail and shes paralytic.

Looks like they're performing exorcism

Faecal vomiting, when youve been blocked for a while and you get something like food poisining your body has to push it out one way or another

she is totally drunk

she is chilean

and she drank some kind of black vodka or some shit like that + that's deep bile

Looks exactly like activated charcoal (stomach pumping shit).

second

Black vodka. Amerifags only know budwiser

Activated charcoal is jet black, that looks brown

she died? or turn into toxic avenger?

No.

someone once linked her fb, she was defo just drinking coloured spirits and got too smashed

This + a heavy dinner, nothing else.

If your black vodka is thick lumpy and brown then you need to find a better bar

nerve gas

It would be if she had an empty stomach. She's clearly eaten/drank some nasty shit.

No, that's the result of too much absinthe

Bullshit! Pic or it didnt happen

She is from my country, she's just drunk as fuck, did not die, in the video her friend is keking while recording

why is it so mysterious? It's a drunk slut puking up whatever horrible garbage she consumed that night

original video with sounds please!

if you dont understand how things are digested then theres no point commenting is there.

So, why are you commenting?

Medifag here... why the fuck would she not be in hospital if she's still got activated charcoal in her? And black vodka turns your fucking shit really dark black no matter how much food you eat with it, looks like her body ejecting her bowells the wrong way because it cant go the normal route (fucking teenage american faggots never had a drink in their life)

Literally eaten some shit?

I like how everyone here has a different theory about what it is

cool little mystery, will lurk for sure

White girl wasted
Someone gave her too many shots to have fun with her that night.

She got drunk with black vodka happened in chile

>black vodka
Different theory? they are all drank too much... you really care that much what type of alcohol it was?

It was likely mixed with food she ate. People do tend to eat.

sha drank blad bodka