Right so ive been hanging out with this girl lately (she's petite thicc 7...

right so ive been hanging out with this girl lately (she's petite thicc 7.5/10) and i like her and all but to me it feels super awkward acting as a couple in front of our friends/people we know (even parents etc)

so, am i the only one? is there a way to fix this?

im scared this is gonna ruin our relationship.

Don't push it. Just act like you're normal friends. That's what I do with my gf, regardless of friends taunting me about it. Just treat her like any other friend (unless you treat your friends like a dick)

just fucking relax and have your arm around her hip and be chill

ye but thats not what im having an issue with

we used to be friends and thats still how i treat her in public, but she wants to "act" like a couple constantly and im not comfortable

It's super awkward to begin with but you get more comfortable with it and it gets less awkward after a while

Have you talked to her about how you feel?

not really, cause im scared that if i do shes gonna think i am ashamed of letting other ppl know that im with her, which is definitely not whats going on

sry for late response 2

you can't be petite and thicc, I'm sorry but you little kids are fucking retarded these days

if you don't talk about them then any thought you have regarding your interaction with her is useless/worthless. why shouldn't you both know what's in each other's heads so you can fix issues together and actually express what is really going on?

Then tell her you're not ashamed. Just say you're not ready for that kind of affection in public yet. How long have you been together?

this actually made me think, thanks user

and they say Sup Forums is useless

you sound young and dumb. Just have fun. If it gets brought up just be chill and tell her how ya feel.

Pussy.

2 weeks

if people were more direct with their thoughts in relationships a lot of worthless ones would be done for and a lot of alright ones would be saved

Wow. Yeah that's definitely a bit early for some people. Let her know that once you two have been together for longer and know each other better you can open up to that kind of stuff.

youre 100% right, will talk to her about this

no, just let her know exactly what you actually feel, not what this guy says you can or can't feel or do.

thx man as i said ill talk to her about this

thank you and good luck! remember it's not about making it work or fixing it or the possibility of fucking it up, it's about whether when all the cards are on the table you're still compatible.

jesus fucking wept when did /b become an agony aunt
op you're a faggot

tbh he has kinda of a point, ive been with other girls b4 and didnt really have this many issues, but this one is really really extrovert. maybe it will feel more natural after some time

thanks this is actually a great way to look at this

i am etero

thank you! wish more guys could think like me so i could get less bad luck with guys acting like shit they're not

Good luck pal. Hope it all works out for you.

Checked

Are you aware you just rolled quad 0s?

The quads don't lie. You can't be petite and thicc at the same time.

>petite thicc doesnt exist

But quads don't lie

How is she petite dumb fuck?
Do you think midgets and dwarves are petite too? Gtfo

>she's petite thicc
short and fat doesn't count
>it feels super awkward acting as a couple
that's because you're 12. grow the fuck up.

short and fat doesn't count. petite and fat are opposites. petite is short and skinny.

She looks like a cunt OP. Dump the bitch.