Are there any whites on Sup Forums that live in or have been to non-white continents like Africa or Asia...

Are there any whites on Sup Forums that live in or have been to non-white continents like Africa or Asia? Do you have any experiences or stories to share?

Other urls found in this thread:

expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/50799-Democratic-Republic-of-Congo-Lubumbashi-to-Kinshasa
youtube.com/watch?v=uxKpKrsPCIA
planetware.com/tourist-attractions-/pyramids-of-giza-egy-giza-giza.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=hnZkqCnsnaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, I've spent a lot of time in Europe. Ask me anything.

how is europe non white ?

Does arizona count?

Lived in uk for about 2 years
Was in Africa for a little over a month
wywtk?

Afrikaner here what would you like to know?

The food was delish in Jo berg

Johannesburg is a shithole.Did they feed you pap and chicken legs as the nigs do to most tourists?

I lived in pretoria, South africa for 4 years and in bangkok for 5 years, my family was looked upon in disgust by the native africans and in hindsight we were insane for not living in a gated community

Which flag is that ?
Also is it true that you guys eat dogs

I've been to Greece and went through Romania once. Does that count?

It's true that you guys eat your own shit.

Read it all. Wow,

These are how mainlander Chinese are, and there are still too many westerners who has no idea what they're getting into dealing with them all for the sake of cheap, easy money.

Anyone who has investments in China should back out sooner or later, as when things turn slightly sour in the Chinese market, you will lose your shit and your reputation will be tarnished.

>Was in Africa for a little over a month
were you bathed in anger and hatred there ?

trump needs to make china less powerful again. i'm not gonna learn mandarin again, fuck that shit

I was with a Afrikaner family, my gf at the times aunt uncle etc. they are well off. A smallFucking compound is what they lived in razor wire over thick walls with wine bottles with The tops broken off, cemented on. Dogs. Yeah not bad . Went to Botswana and Mozambique. Fucking crazy

Is it true that Botswana's chemical warfare is a bunch of black HIV-positive children with landmines attached to their backs?

The Kangz wanted to skin me and knock out my pretty teeth. Or so I was told. There were enough of us, when we moved around, that no one really did anything, but they just spoke in Xhosa thinking we wouldn't understand them

Botswana was fucked up I was at a game reserve. Upon entering the country you had to drive your vehicle through a trough of disinfectant and then get out of vehicle and step in the same shit so you could clean your shoes. Then we watched shit kill shit

Is Sub-Saharan Africa as corrupt and inept as it's made out to be, like in this travel journal: expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/50799-Democratic-Republic-of-Congo-Lubumbashi-to-Kinshasa

Also, how is it, living as an Afrikaaner in Afrika? Do people respect you like a normal human being, or spit in your food for "muh imperialism, muh apartheid"?

I have been to China, Egypt, Israel and Japan.

Israel was okay, but I was only there for a couple of hours. We got rushed through Jerusalem by the guide and the jews at the wailing wall creeped me out. The hassidics were weird as fuck.

In China, everything except the people are scaled up like crazy. Beijing is gigantic, the Wall is huge, and there are so many people. Because there are so many people and there are several explanation cultural norms and holidays. Example: The Chinese put locks on a chain at the great wall, some do it for good luck, other to commemorate a year of love between a couple, others to ward of a curse. It makes no-sense.
The only note worthy interaction I had with chinese people was when I tried to flirt with a teenager (I was 16). Turned out she was 21, her younger sister 18 and they thought I was 23-25 or something.

In Egypt some people live without a roof at the toop of building blocks to avoid tax. Some of them lack one of the walls as well. So every now and then you would see the top apartment without a wall and a roof. It's not the norm, but it still happens.

Was with a fairly large group of white Flemings in Morroco and some locals offered animals in exchange for some of our women. Was really weird. Also had some crazy dude follow us around for about 2 hours while mumbling stuff in Arabic. I suppose some of the women in our group were dressed too haram?
Also met a cool dude that kept calling me "prison break" while pointing at my muscles (I lift). Me and one of my (guy) friends played some football with him and his buddies. He offered to take us to a brothel - at least I think, the convo was a mixture of English, French and Arabic/signing w hands.

I'm never setting foot in central africa though. Maybe even all of sub-saharan africa, although botswana/namibia/south africa sound fun.

Well i'm ready to tell you anything about our Caliphate

There's already a film about the French suburbs.

youtube.com/watch?v=uxKpKrsPCIA

In Japan I had more opportunity to interact with the locals, becuase I was visiting a friend (he's white). One night we went out with some japanese and sweds to sing karokee. The japs seemed to be surpised by most behaviour that even mildly deviated from their norm, but they were very friendly and give foreigners a huge amount of leeway for any kind of behaviour.

>South Africa
>Tunisia
>USA
>Greece

Yes

>His country is 60% White
>"Durr, I've spent some time in the Whitest place on Earth"

I am working in Zambia currently Rasheed and no I am whte and I do not eat dogs . Your are thinking of the chinese.

>Americans take the bate and get butthurt all the time

Pretty corrupt and more inepts tham you could imagine. I have a job in the DRC and Zambia for an American company because the fuck can do something unless you train them like monkeys. Also theory are lazy as fuck. Back in SA a lot of muh apartheid and muh colonisalism going on. Basically if you white and afrikaans you are blamed for everythink wrong with SA.

Philippines is pretty comfy. They love america so much I wish It was a state.

I live in New Orleans if that counts

I've lived in Asia for 10 years and Africa for 6. I'm pretty racist because of it, but I hate blacks more than Asians.

Former USNavy here.

Sub-Saharan Africans = a shit
Saharan Africans = half breed dimwits

Qatar was nice, the United Arab Emirates was interesting, Morocco was amazing I loved it. Tunisia, Algeria and Syria were/are "meh" tier arab lands currently devolving into utter shit. Shame.

Japan was dope, too many serious and depressed indigenous people there. Happiness is a rarity there from what I've seen. The average person works too much and has too little free time to persue fulfilling hobbies or date.

Guam was meh.

Taiwan was meh.

Thailand was meh.

Foreign food was nice, easier access to narcotics but I didn't partake.

>be in Egypt, watching the resting place of the KANGZ
>odd looking creature on two legs goes in front of us
>naturally going to a pyramid since I'm not blind
>creature turns around, surprisingly was a human
>tries to speak English: I show you way, give money
>tell him to fuck off and enter pyramid - one of the smaller ones because the entry in those is free
>it's just a tight stairway with a room at the end and a small hole in the ground where the sarcophagus was placed
>imagine dying in the woods as a much nobler ending than getting thrown in here
>"glad we're not KANGZ with a dwelling like this"
>group laughs
>leave
>the creature from before waits outside with another misshapen figure in uniform and with guns
>ask it what they want
>"Ibn abn ubn nubdtilabalub here says you owe him money"
>"for what?"
>Ibn abn talks in gibberish
>Uniformed thing talks in gibberish
>tells us we can go, I tell him "thanks" and "have a nice day" like a properly raised human
>shit eating grin at Ibn abn who's about to chimp out
>hear them arguing until I get back to the bus

Semites, not once.

I live in america so yes

niggers. Everywhere.

You're not allowed to even touch the pyramids let alone go inside of them. The very rare occasion someone breaks away from their tour grout they almost always climb the structures...never enter them.

I've spent a lot of time in Ethiopia, Namibia and Botswana

Ethiopia has great food. Not even memeing, it's like Indian food without all the diarrhea-inducing grease. Pretty much nobody spoke English, so I had to learn some Amharic pretty quickly, which I have subsequently forgotten. There are literally hundreds of stray dogs in Addis Ababa, which mostly come out at night. Kinda spooky. People really hated Muslims and had no idea where Scotland was. They were nice enough but I was sometimes frustrated by how little they knew about the world beyond Ethiopia. Which is probably fair enough, looking back, Ethiopia has one of the lowest rates of Internet usage in the world. Addis Ababa itself is absolutely beautiful.

Namibia felt a lot more familiar to me. I mostly hung around with whites and coloureds so maybe that's why. It just felt like Europe, really. A whole lot more so than Ethiopia anyway. Their infrastructure was frustratingly good. In Ethiopia I could drive without a licence and basically go wherever I want. Here I had here I had to walk or get a bus. The food is great as well, lots of barbecue. I don't think I met a single ugly girl there, they were all beautiful. A lot of people talked openly about being Christian, which was a welcome change.

Botswana was pretty much just Namibia but darker and with more AIDS. Less meat as well, everyone eats this weird porridge stuff that I didn't like. A lot of people speak a very antiquated sounding form of English which they assume you won't understand. The experience was soured a bit when I brought a girl back to my hotel and asked her, as a joke, if she had AIDS, and she said in total seriousness "Hmm, no, I don't think so" which made me nope the heck out.

I would recommend that my fellow European Sup Forumsacks flee to Namibia when Europe gets Islamified. It's a great country. They're very reluctant to let immigrants in though, because native unemployment is so high.

>Sup Forums
>white

pick one

I have a lot of stories but here's my experience in Jamaica

>arrive at Montego Bay
>main roundabout with big Welcome to Montego Bay sign
>Gardner is pissing on sign
>walk through town
>niggers everywhere
>are we lost?
>go to outdoor tribket shop
>big nigger holding knife
>you buy this
>I don't want to buy that
>you buy this holds knife
>ok (tfw 12 yo white boy)
>walk out of town with family
>literally 60 niggers following us chattering and asking for tips
>my dad tells lead buck nigger
>here's a tip "wrap up your dick"
I can't believe we got out alive

Then they changed that since I went there. Citation needed would be great.

First google result of "giza pyramids tourism" spits out planetware.com/tourist-attractions-/pyramids-of-giza-egy-giza-giza.htm

I was born in Rhodesia.

>on cruise
>land in Guatamala
>get off boat
>walk 100 feet from pier
>little swollen bellied 4yo holding machete
>dead dog on ground in front of him
>jeep drives up with 6 guys holding machine guns
>fuck this...
>get back on the boat

I went to Haiti one time. God watches everything I do and when he seen Haiti he tried to kill them with an earthquake.
I stay in my room now.

>Egypt's main pyramid sites in Giza are accessible to the general public every day, all year long. Although you can go inside the Great Pyramid of Khufu when you visit, one of the smaller two pyramids usually is closed for restoration work. To further complicate your tourist plans, at the time of publication, only 300 tickets are sold per pyramid, per day. You must arrive early to secure your visit inside.

A lot has changed in 20 years. I'll be damned.

yeah.. shit was pretty depressing. video related:

youtube.com/watch?v=hnZkqCnsnaQ

Yes born and lived in India

I went to tanzania and zanzibar once for 10 nights.
The people were quite nice actually, they also serve a lot of those spiced meat in deep fried pastry alot.
Although, whenever we stopped the car, these fucking tribal people come out of nowhere
>with the family
>travelling towards campsite
>mum feels sick (first time in africa)
>passes out
>we wake her up and she starts vomiting all over the side of the road
>this lasts a while
>but then
>like zombies in a film
>all these fucking tribe children approach us
>from nowhere
>proceed to watch as my mum is sick profusely
We also had these masai warriors
>basically migrated from wherever they come from to the city
>bro tier as fuck, will welcome you and guard your car with their spears for ten cents for an unlimited amount
Overall I quite enjoyed it

I've been in Tunisia and Egypt, just for vacation though. My father and his parents and sisters lived on Tunisia for years though (grandfather was an architect for an international construction firm, family is ethnically Dutch) and especially my grandmother who spoke Arab had some pretty based stories about outsmarting shithides who tried to trick her but assumed a white woman wouldn't speak Arab. I'll never forget oma's wise words, which she spoke to me when I was about 10-12:

>Whatever you do, user, be it now or later in life; do not trust an Arab. You can trust people, but you cannot trust Arabs. They will deceive you where you stand.

The poorest place that I have been to was Jordan.

It's wierd driving around in a desert and watching sort of half built construction and unpainted houses everywhere.
The bathrooms were shit too.
The food was good.
They also had great tracks.

The people were incredibly nice, even when we said that we were from Israel.
Although, you kinda learn to expect that from Arabs.

Spent some time in South Africa for work and an extended vacation after i was done with work there.

It's more or less how you'd expect, very beautiful but with rampant poverty brushing up against some very nice parts. Cape Town probably wasn't the most representative of the country as a whole but it was most striking there, e.g. with shanties neighboring nice resorts. Did a lot of driving. While you had to use common sense of course (e.g. don't be a white guy driving into an all-black poor little town by yourself) overall it wasn't nearly as alarming/terrifying as Sup Forums makes it out to be.

I live in Detroit.

Just leave your car doors unlocked. Saves you a broken window every week.

Carry. When walking passed a gaggle of Negro kids, adjust your waistband and check your gun. They will know what you're doing.

Work out. Negroes don't fuck with buff whites.

If you're in a place that has 3 or more black women in it, just leave before a weave fight breaks out (it will).

If you're good at hoops, play a game with the locals. Hit 4 or more 3 pointers and you will gain their respect.

Carry.

They won't leave you alone if they can group-up on you. Stand your ground, be tough and know how to fight (they don't know how to do anything but slam their wrists into your skull or shoot wildly).

Move to a meth-infested part of the state like Kalkaska.

POO IN THE LOO

Hey mexi

Merkel.

D
E
L
E
T

fpbp