Been mulling over what to do for the past 24 hours and I cant come to a conclusion b...

Been mulling over what to do for the past 24 hours and I cant come to a conclusion b. My friend Rachel who I have known since we were in middle school has become a raging feminist cunt since she went to college, and I mean the whole 9 yards, typical man hating bullshit to preaching about wage gap and how the patriarchy has held her down. So naturally I have distanced myself from her a bit over the last year.

Two days ago she needed a place to stay because she drank too much and since my apartment is closer than her dorm she crashed here. While drunk she asked to use my school laptop and I didnt have a problem with it since I keep all the good shit on my desktop so I didnt think twice about it. Next day I naturally check the history to see what she was up to, and of course she went to tumblr. The best part was that the drunk bitch forgot to log out so I got to go through all her messages and inbox and shit and what I found threw me for a loop. Not only does she follow a shit ton of hardcore degrading and BDSM blogs, but she messages back and forth between them constantly, begging to be treated like a "dumb bitch" and "pathetic whore". Now this might not seem weird for some of you but rachel is so fucking against that shit in public you would 100% think I was lying if you knew her personally. Now I have no clue what to do, do I confront her and risk her freaking out, denying it all and smearing my name (she has done that before) or do I forget about it and jerk off to it for the 14th time?

Pic is her.

another of her.

anything?

screenshots?

Post caps!

yeah I took a few.

post more - and any more pics of here - reading this again i'll give some advice

lots of pics and screen shots

>concern
I have seen tumblr caps long ago by a guy claiming to be her brother with the same tumblr username/pic
Errare humanum est.

so she likes that type of stuff....deals with low self-esteem...its her life....don't confront...its her private life!

Not worth your time OP, she'll just go nuclear, and even if you show the caps she'll just accuse you of shopping that this. Just keep on fapping, and save that for when you're tired of her bull shit then out her ass in blast and crush her soul with specific details. Like calling her things that she begs for on her dumblr

thanks for the name

You fucked up OP

well that did not take long for you guys to find her tumblr lmao why did i even bother smudging the name out?

shitty smudging, thats all

I had that picture saved from months ago, from another thread with this girl, from a guy claiming to be her brother.

dude, next time she is over.
Step 1: Be dominant
Step 2: Drop obvious hints you are into domination
Step 3: .....
Step 4: Reward!

fck

somehow I don't believe you lol

another

I Really dont care if you believe me

Take screenshots and spread it around anonymously

oh shit not a bad idea honestly, then slowly all her feminist "friends" would find out what she is.

All these raging feminists are hiding something like this. I've fucked a couple Oberlin girls who love being dominated and abused but then want to be treated normally outside the bedroom.

I dont even browse Sup Forums on the reg anymore but even i have seen this thread before. that time it was from that girls brother.

That's a lot of women

god these kids these days

Um, I've said this before, and I'll just say it again for you new fags. The "feminist" women I've dated in my life all seem to have one thing in common in bed: They want to be dominated.

I fucked this girl who was a total Bernie-Bro, Hillary supporter (after Bernie lost) - a PETA, Save The Whale, you name it mega feminist.

In bed, she wanted me to choke her while we fucked. Then she wanted me to tie her up, spank her, spit in her face, etc. Just imagine a scene where it would look like I'm hate-fucking some bitch who keyed my new Camaro, and you'll get the picture.

So, fellas - go after the Feminists in your life - there are some real gems to be found. Sure, you gotta tolerate their shit when they're not getting fucked, but that really isn't much different than any other woman you will meet...

Finally someone gets it.

Seriosly OP you know her kink, play on it & smah the sweet tight lil body of hers.

Jeez my cock would wreck her lil frame.

Oh.. It must have slipped in the sofa cushions. I couldn't find it. Oops.