THREE Category 5 hurricanes in a near-goddamn row

THREE Category 5 hurricanes in a near-goddamn row.

"B-but climate change is a myth!"

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/60355-why-three-hurricanes-at-once-is-not-unusual.html
youtube.com/watch?v=At5piOdKRFI
youtube.com/watch?v=LzxTXk1JCFw
youtube.com/watch?v=uKNNjkr5Hx0
imgur.com/gallery/zaaFC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tragedy_of_the_commons
wsj.com/amp/articles/climate-change-hype-doesnt-help-1505672774
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's sad how much climate change has begun to effect people closer to the equator. The Philippines have been getting hammered by all kinds of messed up weather they've never experienced before for years now...

grow up you brainwashed cunt. do some research on your own.stop listening to these lunatics who say the sun has nothing to do with earth weather. if cunts like you were able to think for yourself instead of listening to millionaire celbrity shills. we might stand a chance. jesus kys

B b but it's hurricane season!

Ya listen to this guys research OP, it says In his post that it doesn't exist because it doesn't exist... clear cut scientific examples

Yet we have never had 2 Category 5 hurricanes in the Atlantic SIMULTANEOUSLY!

I know I'm pretending to be a retard non climate change believer

go do your homework sport, dad will be home soon.

S U N C Y C L E s

HAARP

It is. God is just punishing burgers for electing a shabboth goy.

it is tho lol

Explain why the ocean is heating up then. The ocean was fucking perpetually cold by comparison to the last few decades?

How many cities have to be devastated before you get it? What bodycount will convince you?

hey look op, a guy who knows about things besides what the internet tells him to know. crack a book you stupifd cunt

Stop drinking the liberal Kool Aid.

Seriously dudes, there is zero fucking ambiguity to this graph. You guys are griping about SURFACE AIR temperatures.

But it's the fucking ocean temps you should be afraid of.

Climate change is real, but this example is dumb as fucking shit.
Do you really think all climate change has accumulated into 5 hurricanes this particular year?
1893: 5 major hurricanes
1916: 5 major hurricanes
1926: 6 major hurricanes
1932: 4 major hurricanes
1933: 6 major hurricanes

I could go on but I think you catch my drift.

>clear
>cut
>scientific
>examples

So in all this time, the sun never skyrocketed the ocean temperatures.....except in the last few decades.

That makes what kind of fucking sense?

it might be the decisive proof about HAARP being real/used in my opinion.

Sun is cooling down, not heating up... next

And I call bullshit on your reasoning. We have never had 2 Category 5 hurricanes at the same time in the Atlantic before. That means the water temperature has gotten hot enough that two Category 5 hurricanes can exist at once in the same body of water.

Bad example on purpose?
livescience.com/60355-why-three-hurricanes-at-once-is-not-unusual.html
even this site believes in climate change, but says hurricane season is a thing.

guys hurry up and finish your homework daddies gonna be home soon and you know you dont get tendies if your work isnt done

2 degrees warmer and all hell breaks loose:

youtube.com/watch?v=At5piOdKRFI

So why is the ocean temperature only heating up in the last few decades?

?? Mfw to old to know what tendies are

lying doesnt suit you junior

sure whatever... What the hell is a tendie... Is is a diaper? Some kind of chicken nugget?

Looking at the graph.

How did you get data since it wasn't being actively recorded or recorded by a reliable source for years in the 1800's?

>Tendie

What the fuck is that shitty lingo? God I hate the younger generation. Can't stop texting for shit.

HAARP

PROOF OF 2013

youtube.com/watch?v=LzxTXk1JCFw

PROOF FOOTAGE 2017

youtube.com/watch?v=uKNNjkr5Hx0

Ice core samples are used to date weather temperatures

Are you a fucking scientist? Do you doubt shit like dinosaurs and carbon dating too?

Of all the b8 I've seen on this site this has still got me guessing if you're that retarded or not.

TFW American and realize the whole world will blame us when global warming fucks the whole planet.

fucking chicken tenders u tard

imgur.com/gallery/zaaFC

i hate people like you. "if youre not a scientist you cant have an opinion or think for yourself!". dude scientists have lied to people plenty of times. youre just an ignorant retard if you take anyones word as absolute truth no matter how many degrees they have. think for yourself.

Came here to say this, absolutely and without a doubt. This is unnatural behavior, not inherent in nature.

it is.

sure kid

so?

>dude scientists have lied to people plenty of times.
Usually because the oil companies paid them to.

sad

fuck off Bill Nye, you incompetent shit hew.

We're all fucked.

No one is collectively responsible for saving the world, so we'll all individually act to fuck ourselves over.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tragedy_of_the_commons

thinks every is a kid
must be that sure kid guy.

sure kid

That's my point, this year is not special.

It's almost like that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, and dumping carcinogenic smoke into the atmosphere would count as an action.

How do you know this? The technology to follow storms bt satellite has only been around for less than 70 years. Fuckstick.

We've known about this shit for over a century, yet people still try to deny it.

All of them. Ill buy into this shit when it finally kills us all.

Which the article also says is a much better measure, but it's too late now, you look like an idiot so makes me think you did all this on purpose. (and could be more people, more fish, more boats, higher earth temps from sun cycle or whatever, or any number of factors) Also, we only have computers, kardashians, and more people drinking coke over the past few decades, I bet that's the problem...

This has nothing to do with climate change. This is just God's way of punishing the wicked.

Yes that must be it. Spot of bad luck that all the fuck warming happened just after the industrial revolution fuck sticks. The rate of warming is far higher than can be explained by any natural cycle. Honestly the only reasons i don't start shoot you idiots it lazyness and the warm fuzzies i'll get when you switch to blaming the dems for not warning people properly.

Im not saying we are not making it worse or faster, but you must remember that the earth has frozen over and heated back up multiple times. Many people only think about the few years (comparatively) that modern humans have been here.

Some people just prefer to live their lives in denial OP.

sure kid. maybe more rational.

>hurr durr what is analysis of historical carbon atmospheric levels vs today
>muh cycles

people who don't understand the conversation are best on the outside of it

So why don't they only go by ice core temperatures for modern temperatures?

>but you must remember that the earth has frozen over and heated back up multiple times
And the flora and fauna have changed due to those. The problem isn't the just the heating, it's the ability to sustain humans with the intensifying of the weather. The costal flooding will drive people inland, which will cut down more stuff that will reduce the carbon levels. There will be longer and stronger droughts, along with more tornadoes, and hurricanes as well. It won't be a quick sudden change, but over the next decade or so you will notice, or not and just keep living anywhere but reality.

36 percent of americans approve of Donald Trump. There really isn't anything we can do. When climate change becomes blatantly undeniable to even the dumbest cunt among them they will switch to blaming others. Why didn't people warn us, it was those dirty chinese bastards blah blah crank up the AC Ma I'm sweating just watching the TV. I can fucking see the slack jawed fat fuck being interviewed by the smug white dude already. I fucking weep for their stupidity.

Well, you said it on the internet, so clearly it's a fact.

Nice shoop.

What do you think human influenced climate change, is just some big conspiracy to go green? That scientists are just all liberals trying to boogey man you into thinking about how you effect your environment?

Mexico just received another earthquake. What does that have to do with climate change.

Im watching movie on pic related, gr8 sex scene btw

because there were never any hurricanes until now, right?

Nope

>Mechanical Engineering isn't science
>working with NASA on the Rover project is nothing, anyone can do it
>inventing an integral part currently used on every 747 (and variants) to date is not a scientific accomplishment

affect*

OMG someone has a different opinion than me

Are you always this retarded. The frequency and intensity of storms will likely increase due to CC. No the current storm activity is not in and of itself proof of CC but it does fit in with expectations. Under business as usual senarios this could become remembered as a typical year.

so?

Bill is just a guy, he's trying to spread awareness on CC but that's about it. He didn't fucking invent it or anything he just read some papers on it. You're just using him as a strawman and frankly is tired and old.

>Correlation implies causation

Just because rape and murder rates are highest where the most niggers live doesn't mean that niggers are more likely to commit rape and murder.

Because it's less accurate than actually recording the temperature directly?
Ice core can just give you an approximate idea of what the atmosphere was like when the ice formed.

Because we can just measure it now directly, and anyway "modern" ice cores all fucking melted you retard.

>Mechanical Engineering isn't science
Engineering isn't really science. It's using science to make something useful, something work, not making groundbreaking discoveries nor questioning the existing.
Scientist/researchers are the ones that find new aspects in their domains most of the time, not the engineers (some do because there are of course a few brilliant minds among engineers).
So yeah, all you can assume from Bill Nye's education is that he's smart enough what he has been told was true. And he can do that in mechanical domain, which has nothing to do with climatology nor any other domain this guy pretends to know about.

>thermometers in the 19th century
>yeah okay

Dumbass's never heard of HARRP?

Literally 30 seconds on google. Yes they had mercury thermometers back then. Pretty accurate and certainly precise.

but they didn't know how to read them though

It is, well spotted

>>thermometers in the 19th century
Stop. user, don't do this to people. You don't even realise how terrifying is the thought that someone might unironically believe this.

Global war-err climate change is real!

Literally.

It's science.

>"B-but climate change is a myth!"

climate change caused by man is a myth

climate change is a normal occurrence for earth

as CO2 has risen, major landfalling US hurricanes have been declining over the past 140 years.

around the start of the eocene, the amount of oxygen in the earth's atmosphere doubled.

did humans cause that?

during the early eocene, methane had a drastic effect on the climate.

did humans cause that?

by the way, for reference, the eocene was more than 30 million years ago.

in other words, fuck off troll

Al Gore 2024

Oy vey! So many "deniers" in here.

I did care. Now I see it as arrogant. We had our chance. Our species ran unchecked too long. Ecosystems have a way of self regulating. Basic understandings in physics should make it all too apparent we are doomed given our current survival methodology.

AL GORE 2004!
AL GORE 2004!
AL GORE 2004!
AL GORE 2004!
AL GORE 2004

>bad weather existed before therefore climate change is nonsense
That old mumbo jumbo. Quickest way to spot an idiot in threads like these

Give yourself a brain slushie, you pseudo-intellectual doomsdayer mongoloid.

wsj.com/amp/articles/climate-change-hype-doesnt-help-1505672774

I'm sorry. I didn't realize that you weren't open to facts.