H-hey user's, c-could you abuse me verbally? p-please

H-hey user's, c-could you abuse me verbally? p-please...

You're a worthless fuck. You'll never amount to anything and you'll die alone. You might think it gets better, it doesn't. Not for unambitious wastes of space like you. Fuck you.

thank you user, that really hit the spot, but maybe go a little harder on me ;)

You're not worth it. Wait for some other user bored enough to humor you.

You are the ugliest, most worthless piece of shit. You aren't worthy of existing and taking up space another, worthwhile person could use. I hope you rot and die.

that kinda hurt user
harder daddy

You are the cancer of Sup Forums. Fuck you. Nobody wants you here. I doubt anyone you know even likes you. You should end it all now. Take a gun, load it, point it towards your head, and pull the trigger, you useless bitch.

ur gay

your abuse is so cliché and overused, be more creative user... please...
>/thread

You are just a drunk gay who is on Sup Forums to see dicks

yes i'm here to see dick's, where is the insult?

the fact that you are into this shit disgusts me

whats more you beg to be verbally abused on Sup Forums

So what if it's cliche and overused? Do you think I care? Do you think anyone cares? What? What's that? You do? Well nobody needs your opinion. You're too dumb to come up with a logical opinion. Do you know why it's cliche and overused? Becuase it works. Ever think of that? Of course not. You're a fucking autistic cunt. No wonder your family hates you. No wonder your friends hate you. No wonder Every. Single. Person. Hates. You.

I do believe that You may have problems understanding some of the sentences i will use.

do people actually take this thread seriously like wtf

Welcome to Sup Forums newfag! Your first day here? I'd guess that, considering you're insulting someone because they like fucking anime. Don't worry. It only takes a few years to not be a newfag. We'll wait.

Pathetic faggot

Shouldn't you be using Darkness pics instead?

You're not perfect

Nope. I'm just fucking around cuz I'm bored.

Dude, you seriously kinda suck at it, you should try swearing and insulting a bit more and drop the psychological bullshit

>insulting someone because they like anime

when did i mention anime faggot

>whats more
So you were talking about being disgusted by verbal abuse kinks, then you. . .insult them again for the same thing after saying whats more?

i ment "the fact that you want to be verbally abused disgusts me" plus i said "whats more you want to be abused on Sup Forums"
why not go outside and be a dick to people? i guarantee they will do more than verbally abuse you

nigga that was a fucking joke

Aw fuck you, ya little cunt. I do whatever the fuck I want. You're just a piece of fucking shit that came straight out of a cow's fucking ass. I cuss whenever the fuck I want to, you twat. And for the fucking psychological shit? Fuck you. That's all I have to say you dirty whore.

pointing out reality doesn't phase me user...
>Because it works
but it doesn't user
>pic is mostly unrelated
n-no user, i can always leave... r-right?
no one is user, but that's what makes us special :]
but i can't do that :[

You lose the risk of getting beat up on Sup Forums

nigga youre a fucking joke

i said it all as a joke if you didnt get it ._.

i know i am

why do you think im on Sup Forums

you need to be more specific user, i responded to like 5 people at once...

Chill man. We're all faggots here.

Im not OP, but thats decently better. Try sounding less like an aussie next time

>but it doesnt user
Shh i'm trying my best now you're the one hurting people

Haha but what if I am?

oh i'm sorry user, i will keep quiet and wait for your hard abuse.

hi o3o/

Hello, do you wanna abuse me?

That's right. You keep your mouth shut you bitch. Know your fucking place. I'm the one doing the fucking abuse, okay? Not you. Me. You fucking deserve it, you little piece of shit. Cunts like you are nothing but wastes of my time. I don't even fucking know why I'm talking to a dirtbag. It's pathetic.

I love you OP

i'm sorry user, and thank you... you remind me of my drill instructor :3

oh you do? if you love me than... p-please abuse me...

Excuse me what? Okay that's hilarious as balls.

Worse than the dried cum on hotel sheets

what's so funny?
what's bad about dried cum? it can't really get on you since it's already dry.

>you remind me of my drill instructor
Sorry I just imagined you as a super buff dude in the military when you said that, then remembered you're asking for verbal abuse with anime pics on Sup Forums

Fucking weirdo

l-lewd user
well, i'm not weak, but not super buff also, other private's like me better that way.
can i remind you that we browse Sup Forums/b/? we are weirdos by default.

Still hilarious. Anyways, ima duck out. Peace, have fun being verbally abused.

Chill out, my man. Is there something bothering you? We're here to help.

A deadpan joke. A rather washboard-like chest. The face desperate for attention. Tighter than a noose. Even the Useless Box has more use than you. Easier read than a children's book. Drier than the Sahara. More prone to exploding than Louise. Even Sup Forums seems normal compared to you! All I said describes you perfectly. Now scram, before anyone inflicts more harm than me.

You're a dummy poopy head

well there is actually, but i came here for verbal abuse.
no more lewds of megu!
i'm sure megumin would be devastated by your abuse, but could you direct it at me?
btfo'd me

What, you didn't choose those pics because they describe you best?

Let me know. I don't mind spending some time talking to you like a real person.

i chose them more to differentiate my posts and make it easier for user's to track down and respond to.
i also really like Megumin. What do you take me for? An avatarfag?

i'm sure your intentions are good, but i don't think i'm ready to trust random people yet... not after what happened...

Highly possible, but at least you aren't a namefag. Anyways, good luck on what you are trying to get, pervert.

Can we stop the abuse tthing and start posting lewd megumin picture ?

How do you feel that you never experienced teenage love you sick virgin faggot. You wont ever meet your waifu because she doesnt exist user-kun, you will always be a loser and the only way to fuck a girl is by paying her. Even if you killed yourself you will be a bother to someone because they would have to clean your mess. A useless piece of shit who posts on an imageboard wasting his life and asking people to verbally abuse him, just hope there is life after death because you are a wasted existence

I want to hug you tight and kiss you

Ever noticed megumin has fair skin unlike in the anime?

Top notch verbal abuse

So you don't want to trust some random person you've met on an image board?

I get that.

But I'm not going to stop trying, or at least showing a bit of concern. I'm Alex! What's your name?

user, do you want the 46th chromosome or not?

the fuck is magnesium ???????

thank you, i'm trying to get desensitized to abuse.
why do you stand in the way of my abuse user? what did i ever do to you?
but user, i experienced teenage love, i still sometimes talk to my ex boyfriend. :[
please abuse me... i beg of you user's!

my name is not important... just kidding it's Jamie

>Trying to get desensitized to abused
When I was 12 I got bullied so much almost no insult effects me

just check your bank account dude, we dont have to abuse you

What if you show boipussy instead

Still why do you want to get desensitized?

I would like this to you

Same, but not because of bullying, but rather my sheer lack of interest in what they (the bully/insulter) is saying.

So we can insult your microdick

your explosions are disapointing, no bang, no destruction just a pretty firework.

why does her face look fucked up?

well i still have ways to go, i kind envy you in a way, since i still get really hurt when someone roasts me hard.
i actually get a large paycheck user
i would love to get this done to me :]

Start cutting it's the best way to ignore other people I suggest starting with a pen sharpener blade then using a razor blade (Wilkinson) let the wounds bleed so they hurt overtime but try to keep the wound clean when it stops bleeding

but i don't want to hurt myself physically, i just want to get a thicker psyche.

May I fool you

i want to impregnate her

Nice to meet you! Now we aren't strangers.

...Okay, I admit, I kinda stole that line from the new 'IT' movie, but I thought it was kinda cool. You into movies?