It's been on my mind every now and then for the past couple of months and I wanted to see what you guys think

It's been on my mind every now and then for the past couple of months and I wanted to see what you guys think.

I've come to realization that some people are just destined to be alone, doesn't matter if you look good, have a personality or if you make everyone around you comfortable and happy, there is this thing about you that just doesn't know how to be with another person.

I base it all on myself, I'm a 5/10, funny, interesting hobbies, can be 'charming', some say charismatic, I make friends easy but I can't get myself to do anything with a girl. Can't ask her out, can't kiss her, can't have sex, I just don't know how one thing would lead to another, I genuinely feel like this isn't for me, like I can give up now because its not something I can learn, at the core I feel like I've to go through life alone, the struggle to be with a woman is just too intense, I can't imagine myself doing it and I know there are a lot of autists out there that think they won't get a girl in their life, they just accepted the fact they will be alone forever.

Once you experience this sort of loneliness you start to see it in other people. I used to think that every guy/girl I see either has a bf/gf or just got out of a relationship and is looking for another, but truth is, half the people I see I just know they won't have anyone in their life and they will just stay that way, maybe by choice, maybe its just the way things are. I started getting convinced I'm one of those people, I just don't know how I can be with a woman and I can't imagine myself in one's life, like what would anyone want with me? why would they want me in their life?

I don't know what to do, just give up on trying or to keep doing it and eventually come across someone that will just make it so clear they are interested in me I'll have no doubt about trying it, but until that happens I just feel like its too much to handle, I don't fear rejection really, I fear something though...

>I've come to realization that some people are just destined to be alone
Yeah, they're called manlets.

idk, I know this one guy, works out, well paying job, good looking, like you can't deny it, funny and is generally an interesting person to be around but I've never seen him around girls, I asked him about it once and he just seemed indifferent, like it doesn't matter to him and he just wants to live his life and wait until it ends.
He has everything a girl may want and still, he's alone to this day, he's 19 now, which isn't an age where people like him don't have any experience at all, he chooses not to for some reason and its things like this that make me think about it that way

Have you ever read on the experiment called "The beautiful ones"?

>The beautiful ones"
Never heard of it until now, just looking it up, its the one with mice is it?

Gee you are just acting too fucking autistic and tense. Go find a gentle whore who will teach you how to touch a woman. Then find your autistic 5/10 partner.

I was the same bro. Things were socially all good, 7/10 looks, girls showed interest, but I was too pussy to do anything. My first kiss with a girl was when I was 17 and it was akward af. Still cool tho. Anyhow, I had this crush on a girl for like, 7 years, but in those 7 years I was afraid to make any moves, I just didn't know how to do them or how to approach her in a romantic way, so I kinda accepted that relationships were nothing for me. Until a hell lot of people put me under pressure saying I should move on (I kept having a crush on her, but I was still too pussy to confess) so I did. It was the most cringe worthy confession ever, but it made wheels turn OP.

> Confession made me depressive for a few months
> Life as a loner seemed like the ideal (I was always a loner btw)
> Into anime
> Skip 6-7 months
> Meet girl at animeconvention (I know cringy af, but I mostly go there with a few friends to just hang out or buy some cool shirts)
>Girl is a friend of my friend
>I have flashbacks of my previous love where I never dared to fucking even touch her and I didnt want to do the same thing to her
>We chill at friends house (call him N)
>Girl comes too

>Continue Sup Forums?

yeah, look what has been happening in Japan, as we start to become over populated, more males will get withdrawn, women will be more of whores, and not care about her offspring.

dubs confirmed
No but seriously, thats bullcrap. You can learn anything if you really want it. Obviously it isn't easy and first time with a girl is never easy. Hell I was so fucking nervous when I had my first date/kiss/sex. I thought I was gonna throw up on her when I tried to stick it in the first time. And until it happens you say to yourself fuck this is such a bad idea, I have no idea what i'm doing, why am I even here. Then when it's over you're glad it happened.
Now I've been with several women, go on a few dates a month with random chicks I meet at bars/uni/tinder etc. Every time I walk to meet with someone I get scared and think about turning around. Every time it's over I'm glad I didn't. It isn't easy man, nobody said it was, but it's worth it.

My advice is just go out with a few women, but some that aren't that hot. Not ugly ones, but like normal ones. Girls you can actually talk to without stuttering or being so nervous you can't think cause of their hotness. Don't go in there telling yourself I'm gonna bang her tonight, or next date or whatever. Go in there thinking I'm gonna meet a person that seems nice, get to know them. If nothing happens oh well, it was probably still a nice time and you got some experience. If you are able to make a move even better. But just tell yourself youre meeting a friend and just gonna hang out. Takes the pressure off. Nobody is destined to be alone

go for it man

thats interesting, never heard of that experiment before, im just reading about the 'beautiful ones' now, that seems to relate to what I mentioned earlier

thats why I made this thread, to have people tell me things are not what I think they are and I agree to some extent, I'm trying to put myself out there but I can't tell if its just really hard to push myself or is it just not for me you know?

Man, I thought exactly like you.

I didn't even try with girls - I lost my virginity to a prostitute because I wanted to be able to say I'd "done it", and then contented myself that I would live and die alone. It was easier to make that decision because I had friends, so it wasn't like I was particularly lonely - same as you, I'm sure.

Things changed when my married co-worker started fucking the 'year in industry' girl, who was 10 years his senior, and not particularly attractive. This girl also had a boyfriend already. I hung out with her socially because she was fun to talk to (even though I did judge her for being a slut), and I knew there was no chance of anything happening between us because not only did she have a boyfriend, she was also already fucking my buddy on the side.

Anyway, the more we hung out, the more we started to like each other, and I actually felt for the first time, "hey, maybe I should try it on with this girl". My logic was that it was a low pressure situation - I didn't expect to get anything out of it, and if it all went completely tits up I could duck out, as although I liked her, it wasn't like I was particularly attached to this girl.

I tried it on, she responded, and before I knew it we were banging all the time. She stopped sleeping with my buddy, dumped her boyfriend, and now we're an "official" thing. Although the history behind it still makes it weird, I'm happier now than I've ever been. I still can't understand why she would want someone like me, but for the moment at least, she does.

I guess as a TL;DR, even if you think you'll be forever alone, something might come up that'll change that. Don't look too hard for it - but conversely, don't be a stubborn dickhead and refuse to try just because you've decided in your head that you're incompatible with girls and relationships. Just chill, and see what happens.

>who was 10 years his senior
*10 years his junior, sorry

"Is it just not for me?"
I bet there's just as much girls out there that think they'll never have a relationship. Only difference is you as a guy can change that girls can't as easily. You can go up to a girl and ask her out, worst that can happen is get rejected. A woman wont do that in 99% of the time. You have to do all the work to get her, but you can do work in opposition to her. You're gonna be making the moves, she's gonna sit there and wait for you to make the moves. You have everything in your hands man. You just have to dare and go out and do it.

see the thing is, I had it come to me once, it didn't last very long, she came into my life unexpected, things were going great, then over night it was gone, literally gone, she left just like that.

Now I see another girl that sort of showed up in my life but I don't think she has any interest in me and it makes me too nervous to ask her out, like there's too much on the line. I have to see her everyday you see, its not like I can just ask her out, get rejected and its back to the same life except without her, she'd always be there and it scares me since its not very likely she'll say 'yes'. If I don't make a move then I'll feel like someone else will and that just crushes me

So you're telling me guys have it easier, because they can go out and ask women for a date?

> you just need to dl everything, while she sits on her hands
Yeah, that sounds very enticing.

More info about my confession, crush had a bday, I come over, we fucking wrestled and shit and we were pretty close friends. It gets late so she drives me home (I didnt have my license yet). I promised my other close friend that I would confess before the year ended, and it was somewhat end December.

>She stops at my house
>I tell her to park the car for a moment
>She looks weird, but I always thought she liked me too, but the thought of how I should convey my feelings were stabbing me in the heart
>I show her a picture of us, where she lied on my lap with her head from somewhat years ago
>I tell her I always thought about her
>My heart is fucking pounding, in a not healthy way, I was afraid Sup Forums
>I tell her more stories of our past that made me like her, no, love her
>I like you, i've been loving you for 3 years
>Death silence in the car
>Crush is shocked
>I tell her dont think too hard on it, im sorry for barging you with this..
>Immediate regret when I leave the car
>Depression kicking in, want to kill myself
>She texts me that I forgot my bag
>Father drops bag
>Get into an ever deeper depression
>I hated relationships, I hated love, it's not meant for me, I don't need sex, I don't need love
>I lived like this, while still maintaining my ''looks'' and ''status''

Back to the story

>Im 20 here btw
>Girl and friend seem really close
>I want to give up
>I dont want to feel the disappointment again
>We drink some booze and we make some eyecontact
>Still dont dare to do anything
>Skip a few weeks where we hang out as a group, play pokemon GO etc
>Nothing happens
>Friend and girl fight
>I always want to help others, So me being me, I ask in the groupchat whats wrong
>Girl messages me
>After a long talk I tell her I wanted to go somewhere and if she was free she could tag along (Im only man enough to say these things via texting)
>She tells me she has to work
>Girl says ''Should I just call in sick''
>My heart was fucking pumping like shit here
>Do it

Kinda how it works. Obviously there's exceptions. But she's never gonna be the one to kiss you. She's gonna give you that puppy eyes look and you have to make a move. Same with asking her out. But the thing is, this puts all the power in your hands.

>Girl did it, and we met up at a train station
>She shows up in a long dress I felt an old feeling again
>Talk about problems he and friend had, I didnt know how to greet her
>Choke on conversation material
>Timeskip few weeks
>I managed to fix the problems they had, girl is thankful
>Timeskip to next hang out session
>Playing COD with her, friend and my close friend
>Friend and close friend go outside to play pokemon
>She plays black ops II nuketown, I tell her the robots resemble the robots in the i.robot movie
>Girl ''I dont know that movie''
>Well we should watch it then
>Realise I just asked her on a film date
>Heart starts pounding as shit again
>She agrees
>Timeskip to the movie night
>Heart is pounding again, I was so fucking nervous and I didnt know how to greet her parents (movienight was at her place)
>Greet parents and whole fucking family
>We go upstairs
>I sit down the coach in the middle, she sits all the way in the corner
>Depression
>Not one touch during the whole movie, I was aware of her breathing during the whole fucking movie
>Listen to music, all while thinking about not messing up and that I have to make moves that I rehearsed with my nephew
>Close in with new song ''you know this one?''
>Touch
>2 hours of listening to music
>We loosen up a little bit
>I put my arm around her neck
>NERVOUS AF
>I couldnt breathe anymore
>Its now or never
>She leans her head against my shoulder
>I waited for like 15 minutes to think about kissing her
>I go in with a ''hhey dont go to sleep hehehe'' cringy ass line
>Kiss
>She jumps on top of me
>Intense kiss
>I push her away
>She unbuttons shirt

Girl never had a bf

>We make out for a long time
>Timeskip next meet up
>Mostly kissing and hugging
>I immediatly confess
>Get the girl

It was way too quick to confess, but I rushed things because I learned from mistakes I made in the past. Things were awkward in the beginning of the relationship, but it's been almost 1,5 years and I fucking love her man

TL;DR

Try it in your own way man, talk over it with friends, try to learn. You'll find something you've been missing all this time. I was a loner for so long, and I sometimes still am, but I learned. You can always learn by trying, even if you dont know how. Just do it OP, you can do it too if a cringy guy like me can do it.

It is kinda how it works and it did make sense in a world where women had little choice in choosing their partners.
Nowadays I expect a woman to be able to articulate her desires and actually put some effort into achieving those.
Tell me what you like and I'll do it. Give me puppy eyes and I'll bring you a bowl of dog food.

> puts the power in your hands
Yeah, it doesn't. It makes me the schmuck that has to walk from girl to girl, currying their favor, while they get the luxury of denying me without any specific reason. After the third or fourth it gets tiring, why don't you tell me, you like me, instead of me having to ask all the girls until i end up at your table, beaten down by rejection and ready to accept anything.
Unless of course we're talking 'convincing' girls that you're the right guy. Which is a great foundation for a relationship, having to talk one partner into it, against their initial will.
Not to mention you're teaming up with someone who's mentally inferior, if they were so easily convinced, who wants that as a partner?

A really hot girl can choose and have whoever she wants. The average girl cannot. Yea they can throw you flirty looks, smile and use sex appeal. But at the end it's always you making the moves. I'm not saying a girl can have who she wants if she puts her mind to it, same is vice versa though. There's always a girl way hotter than you with a boyfriend way uglier than you and you ask yourself what the fuck how is it possible.
Girls wont ever tell you they like you first man.

An ugly girl can still choose from the offers she receives.
Think of it in terms of tinder or online dating.
A lot of guys swipe right on all the girls, then when they get a match, they check if the girl is worth their time.
Thus, girls get a bunch of potential suitors, but only pick a few.
Wouldn't it be easier to automatically opt in as a guy and have the girl just pick from the entire stock.
In terms of real life, that would mean a girl can assume a guy is generally interested and on closer clarification see, if he really is.
Instead of the opposite where guys generally assume, they can get to sleep with a girl and often realize, they won't.

No, I don't think men should then automatically be the ones to sit on their asses and want for women to ask them out.

my friend's first gf was a girl at a party who noticed him, went up to him and started making out with him. He's completely inexperienced and awkward af and his gf is hot as fuck, from what he told me she asked him to go to a bedroom and they started fucking, he wanted more than that and now they're together.

Just started college recently. A slutty type of a girl noticed this ripped looking fuck boy on the first day and immediately made herself known to him and how she wants to fuck him.

Point is, if you're a good looking guy then women will come to YOU, if you're anywhere below 8.5/10 then you're fucked and have to pick up the scraps or get your hands dirty, no girl will come to you

^^dubs confirm massive autistic neckbeard^^

Why do you care, anyway? Often, really close friends can be better companions than girlfriends. You should focus on them instead. The only thing they cannot provide that a girlfriend can is sexual intimacy, but sex is overrated, and you're a simple minded faggot if you cannot possibly be happy without it.

Oh, don't worry, OP, you aren't alone, i'm outside your window right now.