Am I actually mentally damaged?

Am I actually mentally damaged?
I have been in abusive relationship with my former girlfriend of mine for 2,5 years. On this Sunday she broke up with me because I won't change and she is fed up with it.

On Monday I took a day off the work and cried like a baby. On Monday afternoon I logged into her FB and read messages. She wrote to her ex that She was with me only so She has "home" (she was homeless whore when we met and I tried to changer her life to better) and She even managed to plan a sex with him for next week's Tuesday.

From that point I feel... happy. I am normaly a lot emotional. Even when I were writing with some girl I wanted to date and they refused me after a month of writing I would have cried like at least three nights.

Now I was watching album of ours while listening to Johny Cash - Hurt and I felt nothing to her. I was not angry, I was not crying, I did not felt lonely.
Now I am not sure if it's ok. I feel like I should be sad.

>I feel like I should be sad.
for such a cunt? nah user you did gr8

I really don't think you should be feeling sad. She sounds like a rotten, worthless bitch. She apparently has been using you and has been fucking or is attempting to fuck another dude. Perhaps you don't feel sad because in some part of your mind, you realize it's good you're both separated, and you're happy about that.

you should go kill them both!

I know she is a bitch but I loved her. It was my first love (non-platonic). We were together for 2,5 years and I just switched like "yup, there she goes to the trash bin"

Yup, she has been using me a lot. She did not want to work so I had to pay everything most of the time and I would drive her to her friends and horses and wait for her like for two hours. I am sure she was not cheating on me. I had a pretty good track on her and was basically stalking her. I was really suspicious about her sex life cuz of her "job" before.

Nah man you're fine.

Just take care of yourself for a while i.e. don't jump into another relationship.

Reflect upon how your life is currently, and where you want to be. Keep improving yourself.

She sounds like a typical worthless bitch, so i would say you've dodge a bullet.

Good, good. She'll see you're not affected and when she comes crawling back be absolutely cold to her, let her know she means nothing.

Then she is absolutely not worth it. Unless you actually really wanted her not to work, she should at least try and help you take care of paying for things and try to not keep you waiting so long when you drove her places, or be considerate of the fact that you waited for her and be nice to you for it. But the main issue is that she didn't work just because she didn't want to. A partner with no ambition or the willingness to work in order to help you is a shitty partner to have.

Acutally of that I am the most afraid. I am that kinda idiotic helper that offers homeless men something to eat. Even I feel nothin to her now I would have probably helped her if She will be in trouble (offering to pay hostel or something like this).

dodged a bullet - I like that phrase

I mean She worked. At least tried to. But She was stupid and did lowpaid jobs - aka cashier at shop, worker at the bakery etc. She did not hold at the jobs more than 2 months. The record was 6hour job a day where She lasted half a year. I counted it and She made 1/4 of mine income while we were together.

Yes

>10/10 plan
>would totally work
>let's not suspect that dude she broke up with less than a week ago

you are
everybody here is
welcome brother

This is late:
You want to be in a relationship with someone who can equally contribute to things with you. It generally makes for a healthier, safer relationship. It doesn't leave one of you being overly dependent, and makes life as a couple feel better.

Don't be a prick. OP actually has an issue.

none

Find a non whore , introvert, who actually will love you .

Good idea, well it's luck they are at every corner and are that visible.
I would really love to have an introvert gamer girl but there is just no chance of finding her.

you got out of an abusive relationship bruh, you should be happy

Yeah but from my point of view I loved her and "had somebody". The lack of feelings to her now scares me.

yea i feel the same about all my X's thats how men deal with shit

you use people until you dont need them anymore. thats all relationships. she did the same and realized she didnt need you first, leaving you as a beta

Your solution in one word: Hookers.
You're welcome.

Yeah, find an introvert who has zero interests outside of their own because that's all they've ever known and enjoy the 1 or 2 personal hobbies they have all so you can eventually come to the realization that they're boring, shallow and not worth your time.

Just try to find a girl who isn't a piece of shit, introverts are just the other side of the coin to crazy bitches.

Well I am introvert too which makes me very uncomfortable while meeting new people.

I think I won't seek for a girlfriend for a while. I want to save some money on a new computer and then maybe a new car or at least fixing my current car (it needs new shockers and springs).

There are two chances with introvert girlfriend.
a) we get bored of each other
b) we will live our lazy lives of gamers together hapilly

Either way I think I want to try it out. It is still better than crazy whore girlfriend that abuses me.

Fair enough

you never had her and that wasn't love

your mind unconsciously knows this but you haven't realized it yet

it's good that you don't have any feelings towards her you monkey, like the other user said you dodged a bullet

if i were you i'd be laying in bed fantasying about brutally murdering her because i was physically abused as a kid