Took some adderall for the first time about 30 mins ago to study and holy crap what the fuck...

Took some adderall for the first time about 30 mins ago to study and holy crap what the fuck. I expected something subtle like improved concentration that I wouldn't notice untill after the effect is gone like modafinil or something. This feels way too amazing. How do people study on this and not go do shit jacked up?

>take meth analogue
>sell it to kids
>kids addicted
>profit

Are people unaware of what the word amphetamine means?

How much did you take?

he's cleaning his room and then house and then neighborhood right now and then he's gonna sleep for a day and a half and wake up extremely sick and depressed and take more user wtf don't bother him right now

I'll take some adderall and clean Europe of the jewish parasites.

This is your average "college" student we're talking about here

You figure out how much you can take without getting "jacked up".

I take 10IR every once in a while before work usually for a project or report. See what works for you but avoid XR until you have tested other dosages.

>pharmaceutical company's face when

The answer to your question is, they do. I've known so many people with an addy prescription that sold half of it every month right when they got it. Some sold the whole thing. Its meth.

Maybe you could mix up your nazi shit with a real joke?

Your first time will be more powerful than any future doses. Maybe the next few will be intense, but each time you'll get more used to it. That is true for any substance.

The first time I took Vyvanse, my first speed experience, I smoked almost 2 packs of cigarettes and talk to my friend for almost 10 hours straight and my throat was starting to bleed.

But he gave me almost 100mg, which I think in adderall terms is around 50mg or something. I forget the comparison.

The second time I took just as much Vyvanse, and played Minecraft for 14 hours straight. Without every moving away from the screen.

Anyone knows how to get adderall in Italy?

did you just take a normal dose? That usually makes me want to work my ass off, read, write, talk, etc. Does, or at least used to make me feel great too, but now I don't feel much from a normal dose.

Recreational doses are another thing. They make me feel like a fucking god, and put my energy through the roof. The downside is that the crash is fucking hellish. I like the high of adderall better over all, but I'd much rather come down off a 4+ day meth binge. Seriously. Meth just makes me talk out of my head and see shadow people. A single recreational dose of adderall will keep me up at least two days, and about halfway through it I literally feel like I'm in hell. Be careful with that shit user. It's not as harmless as you may think.

what the fuck do you mean? he is the joke

I have built a tolerance over the years, but it still hits me hard when I take large doses.

That's why when I was prescribed, I took it only on days that I needed it, or say every other day. I still get that high sometimes. The Blood pressure rise can be pretty brutal, though.

Wait the study and recreational dosages are different? I took 30mg and I feel like a fucking god.

yea, you won't be studying on recreational doses. You may want too. You'll be extremely focused, it's just you'll probably be focused on a thought loop of complete bullshit. If you are lucky it won't be totally insane bullshit. I mean high doses do tend to cause psychosis after all.

WITH NO TOLERANCE 30mg is a bit high to study. People that are used to it do that just to wake up.

Try like 7.5mg-10mg to study with like 5mg as a booster once you're coming down.

You can still concentrate and study on your dose, you just have to focus on it for a while ignoring the impulse to do something fun. Eventually you'll get hard tunneled on the task at hand

Giving meth up has been easier for me too, but I didn't really do it for as long. My friend started trying to come off it when I did and is still craving it badly. She's the one who got me started, but she's done it longer, and shoots it up.

Adderall on the other thing has been hard for me to kick. I don't really crave it intensely. I can live without it, but it makes life so much easier, and better when I take it.

If my friend takes it, it just makes her want meth. I've told her that I'm not going to help her score either anymore. I'll get her benzos and opiates, but not any stimulant. I do miss the hours and hours of fucking her when we'd do meth or adderall, but I'm more concerned about seeing her stay alive than fucking her brains out.

Nice b8 m8

whatever you wanna think junior.

Do this instead. Way healthier, no crash, no addiction. Also much cheaper.

Sure, stop getting her the substance she relies on. She DEFINITELY won't move on to the next dude who will provide her substance of choice and fuck her brains out even harder as you care for her emotions. Beta bastard.

you will need real meth for that adolf

Madonna la vuoi smettere, hai rotto il cazzo.

She hasn't yet. She's an actual friend. Someone who has stood by me when I needed someone. Even before we started fucking and getting high. She's the one who made the effort to get close to me at all, and that's not an easy thing to do. She's not just some meth whore I picked up along the way.

She is free to see whoever she pleases though, because we have never been an item. We were friends, and then fuck/drug buddies. We are still friends. Nothing changes that.

yeah that doesn't sound legit

Hey Luke

Just picked up my 50 day supply. God i love doctors

Hey on a side note do you guys know good ways on how to sell Adderal? I've been offerd $10 a 15mg pill from friends and get 200 every 50 days.

I pay $4 for 30mg vyvanse XR, 5 for 40mg vyvanse, and $4-6 for 15-20mg Adderall IR. $10 is a fucking rip-off.

I don't even pay that much for hydros or percs yet, albeit roxys cost me about $1 per mg, so a 30mg roxy is $30. Price on opiate painkillers is currently skyrocketing where I live, because legit Doctors have become a lot more reluctant to write scripts for them, and the pill mills have been heavily cracked down on--seriously my friend has a severely torn rotator cuff, and all they'll give him is tramadol and some muscle relaxer. Heroin has become a huge epidemic nationwide in the last few years for a reason.

Damn dude so i guess there is wuite a market for tgis stuff. Lol if people are offering me $10 a pill i should be honored. Nobody i know around me is able to get ahold of any

There is a market for this stuff * my thumbs are to big for this phone

Because your someone who doesn't need it. I have severe ADHD and I feel extremely calm and tranquil while I'm on it and able to focus

Try meth. It kicks way harder. I never went back to addy

>I feel extremely calm and tranquil while I'm on it and able to focus
sounds like as good a crock as any
enjoy your oral meth analogue

>Do this instead
lmfao ok capn america

You can't possibly compare caffeine and guarana or some other shit to amphetamines mate.

dude im on 30mg of vyvanse everyday and i cant even imagine my life without it anymore