Can we please identify this vile woman going crazy in this video

Can we please identify this vile woman going crazy in this video americalatestnews.com/black-woman-goes-veteran-restaurant-notices/

Other urls found in this thread:

americalatestnews.com/black-woman-goes-veteran-restaurant-notices/
youtube.com/watch?v=aRY5EHaCiqA
m.imgur.com/a/uHQmi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums isn't your personal army you cunt.

shit site got flagged by my antivirus.

>black woman
>veterans
retarded americans are fucking retarded

shut up you fucking cuck. did you even fucking watch the vid

Nypa cunt

Yes I wasted 3 mins of my life watching this dumb ass video, you Fucking waste of life

Fuck veteran welfare queens

This is the fucking problem with Sup Forums. You pass every single proposal to do something for once on this site as NYPA, then go back to your FB/IG Fap threads and fap fap fap like the loser cunts you are! You guys have got to be Canadian or something.

What the fuck is a PTSD dog, jesus christ how much of a pussy are you if you need to have a dog to cuddle with because you feel [TRIGGERED] like a little snowflake.

Nice blog post

i can't.all black people look same to me.

Thanks

Let's get her. I don't live anywhere near Montana though

Virus.>americalatestnews.com/black-woman-goes-veteran-restaurant-notices/

Who cares? You white people are busy bodies.

So are blacks. Blacks count on white people respecting rules of honor so the blacks can profitably break them.

Norton

We gonna get her or what?

whatever you say it's her opinion and she's kinda right its a fucking restaurant you can't bring a dog there...idk how it got heated up but OP is, as usual, being a faggot
here you go attention seeking whore
(you)

Plus just looking at it logically it makes life 10 times harder. No one wants someone who has to drag around a dog all day to work in their establishment

Found this gem a couple months ago
youtube.com/watch?v=aRY5EHaCiqA

m.imgur.com/a/uHQmi
Sup Forums did that last night. These things can't be forced. Read the posts and have a laugh and come back when you're ready to hang with the grown ups.

Hey fuck you, buddy!