Hey /b im scared, this is how Mexico City looks like, and left one more this year

Hey /b im scared, this is how Mexico City looks like, and left one more this year

Other urls found in this thread:

ds.iris.edu/seismon/?
facebook
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=adBpwNKtb9g
scontent.fmex3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-4/21886211_2048018172085011_2784963009267630080_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&oh=cc381e97ccd8f0f15da03716ebee99b3&oe=59C20306
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Hey /b im scared, this is how Mexico City looks like, and left one more this year
??? Why?

Please, leave Mexico deal with his problems

earth quake 7.x

120km far from city center

Holly burrito!

fuck that shithole

stay in your shithole, remember trump is here

The north master race, we don't have to worry about that shit :D

I hope there is only small damage and all are well!

This is the most intense earthquake I've ever experience.
My house was crackling..
Two hours later, I'm still shaking...
News are reporting a lot of buildings that literally dissapear...
A lot of videos...
Sorry for my english

stay safe m8

Good luck!

No quiero hacerte mas panico, pero quizaz mejor estar las proximas horas en el exterior de edificios (si viene otro sismo)

¡Buena suerte!

Are mega city should have never been built there. I guess more chilangos Will be invading small towns soon

El mundo se va a la verga

there are plenty more mexicans. crunch all you want.

Tsunamis, hurricanes, what more happens you idiot

Don't sorry about your english, we know Is not your fault

They're really fucking cranking up the HAARPs for all this earthquake and hurricane. Didn't Mexican president rescind some kind of support for some kind of american thing because they blatantly ignored the last earthquake? He just invited another one from them.

Not to mention Katia which they tried to beat Mexico down with but the gulf isn't big enough to create the kind of man made monster they tried to.

Too bad about those beautiful Caribbean islands too.

>armas tectónicas

So, when do you think the Balcones fault line will go off?

Shit

jódete por ser negrito

>go off
Is that the scientific term? Tensions in tectonic plates are supposed to build and release, and not every week, but maybe hundreds of years.

What we have now, is energy weapon arrays using the ionosphere as an enormous 'plasma antenna' to direct modulated radio energy wherever the aggregate energy beam is INTENDED.

These earquakes are harmonically created, not natural tectonic movement. The epicenters are not even ON or AROUND the fault lines.

tldr they're doing this shit. They're doing the hurricane and earthquakes and clumping them up in small time window for sensational effect. The hurricanes are coming off the coast of east africa and bee-lining directly to populated areas, over 5000 kilometer journeys and landing on specific areas with pin point accuracy, weeks later. They're doing this shit!!

Dios mio that was close.

Fuck again? Pretty sure a good one is coming to California soon too man.

The infrastructure of Mexico is very bad in much of the country. Wouldn't doubt if whole communities got destroyed or swallowed up by the earth.

shut the fuck up

you faggots speak only for yourselves and you do poorly

Since the Mexican government has been helping the US recover from all theses storms, its only fair for the US to ..... Wait, that's fake news! So WWMD ( What would Mexico do?)

Yep, fuck em'.
Lets send them drugs and thugs.

Hey amigo I'll be thinking of you folks down there. I wish you the best (not praying cause not religious)

What makes you think so? The constant inculcation that you should expect one that you've experienced your whole life? Do you think that has influenced you?

Wouldn't you love if Trump was murdered today

I'd like it if black military operations would sit the fuck down and stop destroying the world we live in

Thank's for your wishes anons :)
This is what happened...

English* we know it's* not your fault. Stupid pretencious cunt. Y en caso de que seas sudaca, chingas a tu madre jaj

Jesus and you fucks have 0 building codes or people that follow the laws. So yep, expect a shit load of collapses. I don't think Mexicans even put rebar in a bunch of their 'buildings'

So many gonna be crushed.

Black (Ops?) and what are you on about?

Are you Implying that the earthquake was a military operation?

>what are you on about
anyone who replies with this is an instant moron.
Asking the question you did cements that fact.

Yeah, I agree, Canada is best

So? That was not the point, he can writte in English as he can, the point Is to transmite your idea.

What?

>
>What?
Hahaha low level IQ Murican

>asks what
like you didn't hear what I said. It's text on a screen, re-read it if you didn't get it the first time. If you want clarification, then ask for clarification about a specific point.

It's not that difficult.

In case you don't know, Mexico is part of North America :v

Kek

Maybe have your cartels cut those earthquakes into littles pieces and write warnings on them

Did everyone start getting high or something?

We get small earthquakes yearly in California. The biggest one I remember (don't remember one my parents experienced when I was a kid) was few years back on Ester Sunday.
Was working in a restaurant and everything started moving and falling off shelves. People eating started to freak out. Very unsettling is the feeling of the earth rumbling.

Yes, small earthquakes happen all the time. Many have been experiments, many incidental but still anthropogenic.

>ds.iris.edu/seismon/?

Very different from focused attacks, however. It's often been islands and peninsulas that been getting hit with them in the short term history. I hypothesize that there needs to be a good bit of water present around and in the soil for the tectonic technology to work.

look for videos of the quake, jesus christ its like 9/11, a lot of buildings with people inside

link

>TIN FOIL DETECTED
WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO CREATE A EARTTHQUAKE STUPID?

almost 43 dead tacos on a city nearby cdmx

few buildings fallendown in mexico city and states nearby the mexico city

facebook
.com/Telediariooficial/videos/10155555533331093/

are you fucking kidding me
they are experts on infrastructure since the 8.1 earth quake from 1985

>Alex jones' lost son

dont apologize
unless you speak en español no hay pedo wey lo que aqui les caga es que hables solo español si se dan cuenta que hablas mal se daran cuenta que no eres natico del idioma (tampoco hagas lo que acabo de hacer mezclar español e ingles es de putos pochos)
no faltara el wey que te cage por la gramatica pero es mejor cagarla e ir aprendiendo que no ahcer ni madres y joderte cuando lo nececites

haha what a conspiracy foil

I will bet every single building above 30m survived, exactly because they have the ductility to survive since theyre designed by huge firms in western countries who take seismic design into consideration.

The only buildings which failed will be brittle, shit ones

Mexico city will be fine, poorer cities not so much

No quiero hacerte mas panico

Just wait till San Francisco gets flattened.

Someone forgot to take their meds this morning...

nobody gives a shit

haha yeah someone call the nuthouse and see if someones missing right? haha

Whoa you should see a therapist

Listening to the voices in your head again?

This guy is coocoo for coco puffs I reckon

Everyone point at this guy and laugh.

What is this guy smoking?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA he thinks they can control the weather and do earthquakes holy shit ahahhahahaahahahaahahahhaahaha someone is off their meds today

is "they" Rothschilds? Jews?

>"Es de putos pochos"
kek

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=adBpwNKtb9g
user please run

You ever been to Mexico? Just look at all the communities built on hill sides or in depressions. The people that have money obviously have good buildings.

Acá en chile en abril hubo uno de como 7.1 igual y fue muy piola, allá quedó muy la cagá fuerzas :(

This just happend in 19 Septiembre 1985 32 years ago. Same fucking day

SAME DAY

7.x earthquake? That's a minor tremor here, get your shit together, go to sleep and keep living tomorrow

San Andreas is next ??

Tell me about it
That traffic tho
I thought Chicago was bad

a quien carajos le importa una mierda chile. personas ridiculas que hablan como payasos: po, weon, la wea, culiao... putos degenerados

Hey, chill you poncho wearing fuck

pls post pics, mexibros

>conspiracy nut

Over 40 biuldings fall out

Permanece afuera, te deseo lo mejor para ti y para tus cercanos. Saludos desde Chile.

Shit

Weird how not only are they gonna have to pay for repairs from the damage, but they're also gonna have to pay for a wall so that we don't see all the disgusting niggers over there

*Fell down

OP, do you have looting problems over there

Another spic here, i live in a place with no earthquakes/hurricanes/volcanos (durango for the homies) ask me whatever

que ese?

How ya doing / que pasa prro

que haces senorito

Rip my mariachi figures.

scontent.fmex3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-4/21886211_2048018172085011_2784963009267630080_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&oh=cc381e97ccd8f0f15da03716ebee99b3&oe=59C20306

bummer man.

Eat a bean pedro