Any cucks here?

Any cucks here?
How do you guys feel about having your wives impregnated by other men?
Is that something you could get behind or is it too much for you?
I personally like the idea, but it has it's pros and cons, so I'm not sure will I ever do it.

what's her name though?

Idk

FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THIS GAY SHIT
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

fuck

Cucks are not gay.

cuks are literally weaker than gays. They get off on watching a dude fuck their wife. at least gays are the ones doing the fucking.

It's a great idea. We don't want any of you fucking faggots reproducing anyways.

have you shared your wife ?

We are so strong and confident that the sight of another man with our wife doesn't bother us.
Yeah, everybody wins.

I'm not married yet, I'm only 20yo.
The idea of sharing the love of my life and having her impregnated by another guy just seems perfect to me.

Hell yeah, I haven't done yard work in years. They fuck the old lady, and I putem' to work. They are way better than webacks or illegals.

and... do you even have a girlfriend ?

not a true cuck but have been cucked in a 3some by my GF

she made me sit in the chair in the hotel and watch her as she told me how much bigger he was than me.

another time she let another guy come in her, then sat on my face to eat out his cum

Degenerate scum

I was high and drunk
and watching her get off is important to me

I would love to breed another man's wife.

No.

lol

It is Sup Forums after all.
It's like liking traps, even though you don't even know any irl.

Just got my gf into Bbc and we've been talking about her getting bred. Have a group of three set up for her his weekend as a matter of fact.

that's hot
she's cute!

nice!
i'd love to breed her as well
but i'm white

I’m not a cuck but I’d like to. I’m happy to the idea of another guy impregnating her. I think I’d regret it but it’s okay, it’s a part of the game