What if all the world leaders sat back for a minute and puffed a blunt...

What if all the world leaders sat back for a minute and puffed a blunt? Do you think we would have as much turmoil in the world, or would the peaceful feeling be enough to set petty differences aside? Trump, Trudeau, Putin, Kim Jong Un…they all need to convene and blaze a little herb for the sake of the world.

Why do stoners pretend like weed doesn't affect people in different ways? Yeah, it can get you happy and silly and give you deeper thought, but it can also lead to depression, anxiety and depersonalization. Personally, I'd rather the whole world eat cupcakes.

In my experience, stoners are mostly angry assholes, easily triggered, and, well, just dumb - and stupid people are angrier.

No. Some people lose their shit on weed.

Why do bakers think that their produce doesn't affect people in different ways? Yeah, cupcakes are varied and great, but they can also lead to being overweight, dangerous to diabetics who's blood-insulin levels can kill them, cupcakes also rot teeth causing insufferable pain and the poisonous sugar can be as addictive as heroin, causing depression, isolation etc, etc. Personally, I'd rather people just fuck off.

See, the thing about every world leader just puffing on a blunt and taking a time-out, is that their weed could very well end up causing the end of civilisation as we know it. Just one 'bout of paranoia or a bad weed trip and it's 'red-button' roulette bro.

>a couple cupcakes are going to kill people
Cupcakes can be made in ways that literally anyone can safely eat it an enjoy. From vegans to diabetics. Weeds, however: motherfuckers will die, even if it's their own stupidity that kills them.

So can weed. The legalisation of cannabis in the Netherlands and in the United States has brought in regulation and many different varieties which have little or no side effects as to their street counterparts. Please, continue with your convincing arguments as to how cupcakes - and sugar - over the centuries during power meetings have brought more peace when in actual fact sugar plantations were the epitome of symbolic slavery and suffering over the centuries?

No. Some fucking lightweight would get paranoid and nukes would start flying. Dumbest idea ever.

Nigga, I ain't said cupcakes are going to bring peace. I'd just rather the entire world have a meal than get high. Do you know how many children/people will live today if they simply get food in their stomach? That's a whole new day that they'll see tomorrow.
I burn medication too, but I also get mad when my friends start talking about everyone needs to smoke. Hell fucking no.
I don't know what strain of weed that has little to no side effects, but it sounds dope. I'll check it out and see if it's available around here. I'd kill for just one smoke without seeing myself as a cartoon character for the next couple days.

Guys, I think it's more about the idea of everyone in the world just taking a chillpill for a second. And while this is a lovely thought it's never going to happen.

No, because all the old geezers at the top would have a panic attack and someone would start a nuclear war all paranoid n shit.

Suck a dad dick stoner

I make stickers when I blaze and I find myself more unproductive. Legalize it

>motherfucker can die
Literally who has died from cannabis?

Second this.

Did the joke go over your head?

Lots of people like drug mules and cartel rivals

No one, but I'm sure if a bunch of random people who never got high, got high, planes will drop and cars will crash. Don't underestimate the power of paranoia in noobs.

Listen to all you whining pussies - you'd think all you fuckers were straight outta school with no real education "duh .. drugs are bad man .. don't smoke weed man, it's fuckin' drugs man, drugs are bad man .. ". Pussies.

Did it once.
Once.

Psychosis for a fucking month.
Never assume it goes well for everyone.

"... Nigga ... "

I fuckin' cracked at that. You got me laughing. I'm laughing at how an innocent stoner remark just proliferated to jokes, adult humour and mimic. Sup Forums ain't cancer.

Tried it at least 30 times over the years. Never got anything but burnt lips and a headache to show for it.

Yeah right people used to have sex too!!!! What happened to that?

Who the fuck cares about Trudeau?

It also makes you very hungry but also makes everything tasteless. It's gay.

This guy gets it. Smoked everyday for 9 years and quit six months ago bc it was causing severe depression and anxiety. I'll always be pro weed, but let's be honest, if you're a daily smoker, it fucks with your brain chemistry over time in a bad way. Can't stand people who think weed cures everything and is harmless. After a year, I'm just gonna smoke a couple times a month. Weed has caused more problems then it's solved for sure

DUDE WEED LMAO
U
D
E

W
E
E
D

L
M
A
O

Why do people think that fucking off doesn't affect people in different ways? Yeah, you can leave and it'll make you feel better but eventually you can get bored by being alone. Being alone leads to depression, and depression can lead to suicidal thoughts. Eventually, if the thoughts persist, then people might actually kill themselves. Personally, I'd rather girls with big titties jump up and down.

Marijuana can induce psychosis or manifest other mental illnesses that have laid dormant in some people. How do you contend with that problem with everyone high off their ass?

So much this right here. Weed did this to me too but the underlying depression and anxiety were always there to begin with. Some people seem to handle it better than others but I can't speak for them. Weed is really not helpful for people with mood disorders in any case.

Your prob the guy who hands me my fries at McDonald's. enjoy staying stagnant in your comfort zone until your 28 years old and still living with mom.

I would do recreational nukes high as fuck, I dont recomend you doing this.

DUDE WEED LMAO
U
D
E

W
E
E
D

L
M
A
O

What if all the world leaders sat back for a minute and handjobbed eachother?

>hands me my fries at McDonald's
Fat ass confirmed

I wonder if Trump has the death grip with handjobs the same way he does with handshakes. I could see him playing rough.

Bro, this guy ain't sayin' smokin' be good every day.

He saying smokin' is just bad and cupcakes be a better choice for world leaders instead bro.

And me and the rest of the, informed audience ..., be sayin' that we agree with the OP. That there would be peace for two hours if the world leaders rolled one, because bakery produce, rather than bringing peace, has brought slavery and sweatshop capitalism by Corporate Business over the millennia. You got me yeah?

DUde, what if like WEED, lmao!

>I'd kill for just one smoke without seeing myself as a cartoon character for the next couple days.
What you smoking and where can I get some?

I'd rather everyone took a gram of shrooms and chilled out

If you think that everyone should use hallucinogens then you're a fucking idiot.

1g of shrooms is nothing, you fucking idiot

stoners are boring faggots that don't do anything productive, so they occupy their time with getting high. they have no real personality, so they fill the void by defining themselves by their addiction. anyone that labels themselves a stoner and thinks it's cool is beyond retarded

Same user. Yea, I used weed to cope with light depression and anxiety when I turned 19. It worked wonders for about 4 years and I was just like every other 18-24 year on year preaching about how much of a miracle it was. Every year after that started going downhill and I was in denial about it bc "hurr durr, weeds harmless and a miracle from god " until the depression and anxiety was crippling. I quit six months ago and I feel fucking amazing, zero anxiety or depression. Feel like I'm back to my old self before weed warped my personality. Looking forward to just taking a few hits on a Friday night every couple weeks though. Still love weed, but if your smoking every day, it's just a bandaid for whatever troubles your trying mask. Happy people who like their lives don't feel the need to habitually smoke weed

>anyone that labels themselves a stoner and thinks it's cool is beyond retarded
This is definitely a true statement. You're lumping an awful lot of people together there, though. I have friends with six figure salaries who smoke regularly. Then again, though, I don't guess I'd call them stoners. Nice dubs, in any case.

Fucking this

>implying that you're the only person in a 1st world country to never go to mcdonalds.

>implying the majority of people that go there aren't overweight

Look bro'. I ain't sayin' that big titties don't make me play fiddle. What I am sayin' is that the world leaders, who have got some of the nicest titties, in great supply, just don't seem to bring much peace with their access to them titties. So I agree and side with the OP. They should roll a fat one, because their access to titties increases their testosterone, which makes 'em wanna light up other stuff, when it's a blunt which should be on tha' menu bro. You got me .. yeah..!?!!

What if everyone got half baked? Smoking isn't that different from drinking in that everyone has a limit where things go from fun to shit. I wouldn't advocate all the world leaders take 10 tequila shots together either but they could probably handle a beer.
This is a shit stoner thread either way

Dude what if like we all got in like one big circle. Every man, woman, child, and animal on this planet, and we all like smoked some grade A buba OG blue buddha kush. And like, sang some songs in every language at the same time?

Do you think that like, the combination of dank weed smoke and the sound waves could create a picture in the sky? Could we all like live in peace since we are all just humans man?

Just no. Everyone uses this made up talking point. I'm sure they smoke on the weekends, but they aren't smoking everyday. Please stop lying

The richest guy I know smokes every single day. You can't just ignore that because it doesn't fit your narrative. Some successful people drink every night too.

>implying that the majority = all

And the richest guy I know doesn't smoke at all bc he says it holds him back and makes him lazy. Does my freind cancel out your freind?

I have this one friend who like smokes a lot of weed every day man, but he like doesn't have to work. He said this check just shows up in the mail or something? How do I get a weed check in my mail?

Reread the post I responded to and stop being so fucking stupid.

>Trump, Trudeau, Putin
aren't in conflict. The US has been at war with north korea for decades, some drugs aren't going to change that

The west is imposing itself in Asia where it is not welcome. North Korea has every right to defend itself.

Yea dumabass, im the one you responded to. Top Kek user, figures, the burnout can't follow a conversation.

>implying you wouldn't get so defensive if you weren't so fat.

Hang yourself for being so stupid. You denied successful stoners, saying they only smoke on the weekends. I provided anecdotal evidence which disapproved your sweeping generalization. You countered with something irrelevant and assinine. How would your friend counter the person I know? How does your friend somehow give credence back to your stupid and disproven generalization? You are a dumb cunt.

I'm not the guy you are arguing with, but I am 130lbs and I eat McDicks at least once a week.

>5'1
>130
>constantly eating Mcdicks

It shows

Asians have the most bizarre fetishes

I'm actually 5'6'', I deserve those extra inches even though I am still manlet height.

Perfect height to suck daddy trumps peen.

>manlet likes Trump
That figures. Most of you faggots must be overcompensating for something.

MORE

I honestly have no idea why it posted trump. I don't even have that picture saved. I am seriously concerned....

Idk what is going on.

see
I do not support Trump, I don't really care about him one way or the other.

This is so fucking stupid. If the whole world took a fat shit and went to bed at the same time, there would be world peace for at least 6 hours. SHITTING AND SLEEPING IS THE ANSWER TO ALL THE WORLDS PROBLEMS

Weird. I've had similar glitches happen with pictures.

This is my first time. I am looking through all of my folders, and I don't have it saved... and when I try to upload the intended photo it says it is a duplicate.

Think it is just a glitch or is someone watching me?

Kek

>OH WOW MAN
>FUCKIN WEED IS A MAGICAL CURE-ALL THAT SOLVES ALL PROBLEMS MAN
>FUCKIN WOW MAN
All weed smokers need to be executed

I dunno I never figured it out either. What was the image you were trying to upload?

Bullshit. Niggers are high as fuck and out in the streets 24/7 killing eachother.

This (I had to flip it to get past the duplicate detection)

Hmm, it worked that time for me. I will test the original on another thread. If it is Trump again I am going to delete the oddly corrupted file.

Okay the original is fine on other threads. Must have been a one time glitch, maybe on Sup Forums's end. This site freaks me out.

it's an uncommon glitch, if two images are being uploaded at the same time they may switch like that. on another board someone is equally confused.

>I'm not the guy you are arguing with,
Then go choke on a dick for getting involved manlet.

Imagine getting this mad on an image board posting in a thread about weed

what if they came up with all these great oppressive ideas while they were stoned?

Nice work you just made cruel people degenerate now

imagine being a manlet

I've never had any problems because of my height. Other than I need my mom to get the cookie jar.

I worked in a popular head shop in Edmonton for a couple of years, and one myth I can bust easily for anyone listening, is that weed is a drug for chill people. It's not. Half the people I dealt with daily were gangster wanna-be drug dealers and people who wanted to be perceived as hard. Some people simply don't have the self awareness to ask themselves the harder personal questions that drugs encourage. You can't have your mind blown when your busy trying to come off as alpha all the fucking time.

I'm 5'8" and have encountered no problems in life other than I couldn't play football after a certain point. Tallest girl I dated was 5'9 and it wasn't an issue.

That's a lot of dudes everywhere, sad!

I hear you. Started out as smoking and chilling, then it started being about taking the biggest hit, making large bong contraptions, being high all the time. It's easy being hard when the only risk is falling asleep, but it got to the point where I was almost dependent on it. I've quit now for almost 6 months and I'm glad I did, I was stuck doing fucking nothing, selling drugs and I was okay with that. I could just smoke to forget. My life fucking sucks now but at least I'm aware of it and can do something about it.

The problem with people that smoke weed is that it consumed their life and when on it they believe that they are smarter than they actually are due to how indoctrinated they are by the whole weed miracle drug pseudo science

Imagine being a ginger manlet

Imagine being a nigger manlet

To a person with severe schizophrenia it is.

I'm curious, is the paranoia still a thing in areas where it's totally legal? IME the paranoia has always been about getting caught.

we have world peace for most of the day, 2 hours is nothing