What's worse?

What's worse?
Being a Jew, or being black?

Being here

Why would being a Jew be bad? I'm born into money, never had to work a day in my life, I get to fuck hot bitches because money, and I'm white, so I don't get pulled over and shit. The only thing I have to deal with is jelly stormfags who wish they could be part of the Jew Master Race.

Being a black Jew I spose

We're like 0.2% of the world's population, yet we're the wealthiest group per capita, carol hollywood and the media, basically all major banking institutions, academia, and dominate the medical and legal fields.

How are we not the master race?

being OP is worse than either

Jews have been expelled from almost every country they have ever lived in. What does that tell you?

They jelly.

Jew. Might as well be hated and rich at the same time. Rather than just hated.... Kek.

Might be, but it also tells you that they are fucking hated and viewed as a plague on every society

That's a bite fam. Reel 'er in.

but you hava a mutilated dick

/thread

Being white in a world of blacks and jews

Yeah, but we get to be rich and own nice shit, and live in nice houses, drive nice cars, and fuck hot women. So zero fucks given, I guess.

Stay mad and/or jelly, goyim.

wtf im doing something wrong

That gets to go in and out of women you only get to fantasize about.

Neither. The worst someone could be is a
G O O D
O
Y

I know a black jew. His Jew dad got jungle fever.

Wait, did you not get your complimtary bag of jewgold when you were born? Call your lawyer, bro, you can probably get interest too.

>jews
>white

im just a loser fam.

im here watching warcraft. life of orc could be fun to kill everyone else

Being a racist white punk. That's the absolute pits. Now you know why nobody likes you, why you can't get a girlfriend and why you can't get a job. Don't blame niggers and Jews. You're the asshole!

Being you.

Well, my skin is white, so...

Don't act like you little penny boys worked for that, the rest of the world has been extra nice to you since your little false "incident" with the krauts.

Yeah, but we were the ones who were able to fake the whole thing convincingly enough for everyone to buy it, so yeah, we kinda did work for it. You think it's easy falsifying records and staging death camps and shit?

Face it, we outsmarted you goyim. Just like we always do.

*Hilarious and Original*

Being a fucking racist.

>racist
and other words eviscerated of all meaning by self-proclaimed fuckwits like you

Shut up, scum of the earth. I hope you get punched like the other nazi.

Fuck you son of bitch bastard!

SJWs have been triggered. Man the harpoons.

being a racist dipshit lmao

Being a cockt holster for minorities