Was this made in a septic tank? It was perhaps the most noxious sonic i have ever exposed to my ears...

Was this made in a septic tank? It was perhaps the most noxious sonic i have ever exposed to my ears. For the duration of the record my life was devoid of purpose. Death gripped at me quite literally.

Your last thread got bumped off for a reason man

Fucking faggot you are. It has nothing to do with conventions, it was a completely emotionless experience of the highest order. Erratic existential musings masked in barely visible sonic structure. Not one melody can i remember in the incessant noise. This garbage classifies as experimental because thats all it will ever be, an instance where music was attempted to be created. This type of music will never outgrow its origin. This is a joke just like your taste.

Nigger what
You just made this thread about 20 minutes ago and it died with like 10 replies

he made one last night too.

20 mins ago? My dude I just WOKE up from sleep

Look if you don't like DG just say so, no need to write like you're in the 19th century

>19th century
jam user, hes speaking pretty standard english, btw do people round here really copy pasta shit someone said and save it for later?

If it's really funny then yeah some people will save it to use months later as bait

would you not characterize such a visceral reaction as an indication that the album was good?

like as a word doc, lmao thats fuckin gay

Fucking faggot you are. It has nothing to do with conventions, it was a completely emotionless experience of the highest order. Erratic existential musings masked in barely visible sonic structure. Not one melody can i remember in the incessant noise. This garbage classifies as experimental because thats all it will ever be, an instance where music was attempted to be created. This type of music will never outgrow its origin. This is a joke just like your taste.

Get got, I've seen footage, and hacker all have some pretty prominent melodies, whether they're only within the hook or throughout the song. Your memory is shit if you can't remember them.

Btw, if you were going to make fun of them, talk about how Ride sounds like a literal retard in most of the tracks. Don't talk about the well put together instrumentals or the lyrics that build a pretty interesting character.

In exactly one decade, we will talk again. See how erroneous you are during the second encounter. Spurts of notes and chords and you consider anything musical, goodness me.

are you literally new to computers and the world wide web?

it's called a text file

>emotionless experience
Only if you have listened to them religiously since they became a thing. Takes a while for the gas to empty though.

One or both of us will commit suicide by then, if we're being honest. Back to your pretentious words, you cuck.

lol surely this thread has to be bait.

sounds even gayer desu

i dont think hes baiting

Ha, suicide is a luxury I do not have.

lmao this is so fucking shit I'm impressed you made it through the entire thing, OP

Twas as if I was crawling through Gettysburg.

>not one melody I can remember
well I guess you need a better memory retard

the brain should only retain what is worthy fuck face