What do you think about New Hampshire?

What do you think about New Hampshire?

Literally the only thing I can say is that I don't like how British it sounds.

What was wrong with Old Hampshire?

Live free or die
Least faggy state in the Northeast

I don't think about new hampshire

Haha, your face fell off.

what is it?

Californian here, I don't think I've organically thought about New Hampshire in at least a decade. Nothing wrong with it though.

Only state worth living in tbh

Yeah, man. You can't get quaint old houses and fall foliage anyplace else. You're so special. Now tell us all about how people from your neighboring states drive weird.

bulllllshitiiiit

At leadt we don't get earthquakes like California

No state income tax. Enough reason right there.

Highest peaks on the Appalachian Trail; another plus.

Wisconsin is to Minnesota

As

New hampshire is to Vermont

Too blue, which means it's a sad state. Plus, you know, we live right next to Mass.

Pretty state. Weird politics. Would rather live in any bordering state, though.

Nutmegger reporting in. But I live in Minneapolis now and can report that is incredibly accurate.

Keenefag reporting in. We just decriminalized weed on Friday (only 3/4 oz. but still). No sales tax, no helmets, no seatbelt law, no insurance laws. All the guns and switchblades you can carry and enough fireworks and booze for everyone.

at least in california things actually happen

"too blue" Yeah fuck diversity and not hating someone because they're different than me

California is also like twenty times the size of New Hampshire. The Northeast is culturally an incredibly dense place. Apart from way backwoods Maine, the place is just full of people.

Just left taxachusetts a couple months ago, specifically to live in NH. Love it, like previously mentioned, no sales tax, can get (almost) any gun you want, and everyone is friendly, but minds their own shit. Downside is mass people coming up to buy shit (I do get the irony)

Yup, I grew up in one and moved to the other.

And whomever said too blue doesn't know what they are talking about.

Both mn and Vermont have Republican governers recently. Pawlenty for MAN and Vermont has Phil Scott.

You should see how gay I am then. I make this state gayer than CA.

I tend to forget it even exists

Which do you like more? I miss New England. Minnesota's nice and all, but I don't necessarily want to be here forever.

Will always be too fucking soon. :-(

Anyone else live near this fags grave?

Fuck New Hampshire what ever happened to Old Hampshire?

This.

Wow cool you're so cool dude

It's a drug infested den

well now i'm sort of interested

Duluth was rad, but Vermont is better.
No gun laws, dmv will plate anything, mountains, less harsh winter

But goddammit taxes and inspection for cars.

Minnesota is the more legitimate redneck state, but it's funny to watch vermonters try