Boob job thread

Boob job thread

Gf last bra size was 34 DD and they are still growing. she really wants implants to add to what she naturally has and have a the firm fake look

What age is she? Would you like her to get implants?

pics?

She's 21 and yes I support her

Nice, are you into the fake look? Any pics of her tits right now?

Would not date a chick with implants, someone thats not happy with them self unless they mutilate their body, is someone you should stay away from.

Ugh I like all the befores a lot better than the afters. I work at a surgery center where we do augmentations and I weep a little every time we ruin a perfectly good pair of tits on a hot girl.

I thought these were nice before

Conveniently yes very much. She's into the fake extreme look and so am I

Mother fuckin BUMP

You work for a plastics doc? Where you getting these pics.

Meanwhile while I hate women ruining their tits with implants, I shoot testosterone into my ass with a needle to look better and feel better about myself.

GUESS I'M A GODDAMN HYPOCRITE!

Before

that shit aint right man

Why?!

After

god why please leave them

Ok user I can't take any more of this gore, I'm physically ill and need a testosterone fueled wank. RIP beautiful natural breasts.

This should be illegal.

Back/neck problems boobs that big would be a nightmare.

Imagine trying to job with that shit.

I could imagine a boob job with titties that big.

although there are exceptions, this is generally so true

Under-boob insertion should be banned. The scars are unfappable. Aureola incisions can be passable but when they are bad and the scarring gets thick it's almost as bad as the under-boop ones. The armpit ones can be amazing but it's not for everyone - which means that most people who want implants shouldn't get them.

....and then there's the whole issues of getting them swapped out after 10-15 years and a whole second level of scarring when your skin is starting to shit the bed.

what a shame. those were some fine a-cups

That is fucking criminal

which part?

tits grow at 21?

now she'll have scars and ugly tits all her life

Man I'm jealous. I met this really nice girl, great personality and a nice body, she just has 0 tits. Totally flat, and I just cannot get over it. I love big tits and implants, my last gf had great natural tits. It's affecting me so much that I don't really find her that attractive, I'm with her more because of her personality. Really wish she'd get a boob job.

My ex gf grew from a C to a D cup from age 19-20

source or bigger pic?

Kagney has absolutely perfect boobs, anyone agree?

post more? my y gf is considerng it. need more material

>>>
> Anonymous 09/20/17(Wed)00:37:39 No.745666918▶
>
>now she'll have scars and ugly tits all her life
>>>
> Anonymous 09/20/17(Wed)00:39:44 No.745667095▶
>
>Man I'm jealous. I met this really nice girl, great personality and a nice body, she just has 0 tits. Totally flat, and I just cannot get over it. I love big tits and implants, my last gf had great natural tits. It's affecting me so much that I don't really find her that attractive, I'm with her more because of her personality. Really wish she'd get a boob job.
>
not perfect but great. would do a lot to have them on my gf

oh god i just ment to write the last line at the bottom. im a hacker or some shit i think.

Yes. And she gives the sexiest looking blowjobs