I don't care what you antifa sjw faggota think. I am a proud white supremacist! Go fuck yourselves fags!

I don't care what you antifa sjw faggota think. I am a proud white supremacist! Go fuck yourselves fags!

i can't wait till this runs it's course and you fags look back and realize how much time you wasted on Sup Forums

gO FuCk YoUrSeLvEs fAgS!

You're on Sup Forums now, nigger!

>Y-you guys are wasting your time on Sup Forums
>Spending his time on Sup Forums

You don't matter

I never came here as op to to try and beg for replies, you can't see the difference?

Me too.

Look for jucavino on Xbox Live

not according to media, govt, many so-called institutions of learning all over the West- not to mention your dearest self-proclaimed heroes.
tryharder to tryhard

You do not have the right to express hate speech.

If you consider your self a white nationalist, you literally do not have the right to speak. Ever.

Just shut your mouth or we will shut it for you.

>proud white supremacist!

THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE?

Come at me fag

Fuck off with that fucking nigger

>joke over your head
>I was only pretending to be retarded
>I never came here as op to to try and beg for replies
>replies
>reddit

:^)

White Power OP. Fuck those faggot SJW's.

What kind of weird level of comedy have we reached where we have people pretending to be Antifa or Nazis just to antagonize each other, despite neither character being real?

Congrats, you're just as much of collectivists as Antifa and the SJWs. How does it feel knowing you're just a lefty that puts white people first?

clap

dad, don't do this pls

Describe whiteness. As a non-white, I am curious about how much difference do you perceive against people like me. I am also curious about the accomplishments you have achieved in your life.

Real proud hiding behind anonymity, the Internet and distance.

Let's see what you look like you scared little piece of shit.

how cute. do you have a maga hat too?

ahaha

He got his ass rocked

Black people express hatred everday to non-nigs.

Yet you show cowardess.

good good, keep bringing shame to the memory of our enemies

Hnnnngh!
What's her name?