Why is he so shit now?

Why is he so shit now?

Like most Brazilians who aren't defenders he begins to decline at 24.

*dives*

>le i bet i can score atleast two goals on psg man

>Now

he's a hothead

He's turning 25 this Year.

With the exception of 5-10 Players all Brazilians turn to shit after 25

he's good for the NT and I couldn't care less what he does for club

(You)

APOLOGISE

>me

>(you)

Us

>the city of OP

lel

APOLOGISE

>your city

>still lost the game

Jej, you sure told him

huehue

REPENT

>english football knowledge

Kys man

Why are you predictable faggots spamming apologize?

Had this stupid monkey worked harder in the first half and finished his chances, Barca would be levelled 4-0

a y y

*scores two goals and makes an assist in a row winning 6-5 on aggregate*

so fucking shit, he should retire

WEW
E
W

APOLOGISE

>two goals and an assist
please do apologise op

>tf
>tt

Sick his dick. Choke on it

GET ON YOUR KNEES AND APOLOGISE RIGHT NOW

offside

APOLOGIZE

He just became a Barca legend you spastic

LOL
of all people. its fucking neymar who gets them going

also this board is so fucking dead. 3-4 years ago this wouldve frozen the board

btfo

>Britain
>sports

APOLOGIZE

Hahahahahahahahshahahsha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>OP

>THE STATE OF OP

WEW

can you stop bullying me please I made a mistake fuck off

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA PUSSY

A P O L O G I Z E

apologize you cant no balls

Ballon d'Or to my boy

HUEHUEHUAHEUAEHUAHEEUAHUAHUAHUHAEUEAHAUHEUAHEUAHUEAHUEHUEAHEAAEU

APOLOGISE

APOLOGISE U FOOKIN CUNT

>OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP >OP

>THE FLATTENED CARDBOARD BOX OF OP

4 Barça goals are directly owned to Nermal.

3-0 at 50' Meunier headbutting his knee after a sharp turn for the Messi pen.
4-1 at 88' Inch perfect kick
5-1 at 91' Penalty, Trapp has no chance
6-1 at 96' assist straight to S. Roberto

Nermal literally won the most iconic CL game of this decade

Fuck you for being a retard

?

NEYMAR CARRY THE BOAT, SON OF THE BITCH. MESSI WITH PENALTY BEACH MEDINA, FUCK YOU.

True. He dives a couple of times like a cunt but he was by far the best player.

>(YOU)`

I came here to post this.

He needs to dive. If Sup Forums gets mad, imagine the opposition.

People shit on Neymar way too much when he's legit really good when you actually watch him.

Before he scored that free kick people were saying he was shit, was he bollocks. He was great this game, I rate him.

He is GOAT for NT, fuck European leagues

Nermal is a total cunt and I hope he gets arrested for tax evasion the second he retires, but until then he's CLUTCH AS FUCK.

G. Jesus on the other hand is a gud boi he dindu nuffin'

>OP
>Brit

what a surprise

Sup Forums likes to be contrarian and to dickride big names. That's expected.

That free kick though
The funny thing is I sort of expected him to score it. As hard as it looks, he's put in some great ones before and he's really good at them. It's just that Messi takes them all usually.

Neymar usually takes them when Barca have gave up on the game or something, which is ironic because he gave them the spark to get back into it

he was always trying to break through the defender and make some risky plays, that's why he was always falling

Messi on the other hand just dribbled a lil and made generic passes

Nerman was GOAT

he's goat here too, the stats don't tell everything

Tbf, Messi was deployed centrally with Rafshitnha in his place because Barca have no good midfielders.

He was MOTM. In big games he likes to show up. Messi was playing like Iniesta, of course he didnt show up much

oh yeah why was Rafinha playing on the right side when he can't pass pass with his right foot? did Enrique expect him to cut inside all the time or smth?

Agreed, Rafinha is really good in the middle, and a good squad player overall (though not anywhere as good as his brother), but his right foot is SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

He can't play on the right wing simply because he can't cross for shit and shoots like a little girl with his right.

Messi needed to be a midfielder in this game you double nigger

Say whatttt??

awful lack of replies

PAY UP, little BITCH

he has energy to run up and down the side and can cut inside and '''''''''''''score''''''''''''''' goals, clearly not his position but enrique used him as winger at times so putting him as wingback '''''''''''''''makes sense''''''''''''

he can't cross for shit though

DESCULPE-SE
DESCULPE-SE AGORA MESMO

OP on suicide watch!

>ameriniggers

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

>Sup Forums in charge of knowing up from down