Oklahoma introduces measure to impeach Obama over bathroom rights

Oklahoma's Republican-dominated legislature has filed a measure calling for President Barack Obama's impeachment over his administration's recommendations on accommodating transgender students, saying he overstepped his constitutional authority.

Lawmakers in the socially conservative state are also expected to take up a measure as early as Friday that would allow students to claim a religious right to have separate but equal bathrooms and changing facilities to segregate them from transgender students.

sauce: reuters.com/article/us-oklahoma-lgbt-idUSKCN0YB1Z0

I think people should use the bathroom based on what gender is on their birth certificate. Not what gender they think they have. If this thing gets out of control there's no stopping these fags from changing other things to.

Fag marriage is what caused this.

True. Well now there's officially no hope.

Nice preelection pandering. Too bad it won't work because of Trump.

Conservatives are so fucking retarded

>allow students to claim a religious right to have separate but equal bathrooms
You can't use religion to push an agenda or you are as shitty as people who push agendas because of muh feels

I wish my state would do something like this. Let me check the local news...

>Bill Clinton Hosts Rally in Sioux Falls
What the fuck!? Fuck off, you AIDS ridden nigger lover.

oklahoma and texas should secede and then deport the shitskins and build a wall

>allow students to claim a religious right to have separate but equal bathrooms and changing facilities to segregate them from transgender students

atheists will attack this

>transgender people have special bathroom privileges

atheists will defend this

atheists are a plague on society

What shit.

Of all the things he's done over the years that were worth impeachment, this is the hardest to win on.

And he's out at the end of the year.

Just focus your damn energy on something productive for once.

Please happen.

get the fuck out of my country you liberal tranny-loving faggots

What the hell is with conservatives trying to legislate everything, do they need some kind of safe zone?

He won the Nobel Peace Prize

so Sup Forums can BTFO again like they always do

holy fuck is this bait?

>all dat christiantaliban butthurt
kek, I'm glad you will never take power in your country ever again. Your days are over.

Turkey might be overrun by religious retards but not USA.

Even if the president were to be impeached, which he won't be, the litigation wouldnt complete until after the next election.

Ironically yes.

Maybe you should pass a law about it so you feel safe in this forum.

Correct. You let them knock down the first domino. You let them see you were weak and with enough pressure, you would cave.

>tfw still no gay "marriage" here
GOAT feel.

>using funds to enforce political beliefs which is undemocratic

>WHY ARE CONSERVATIVES SO MEAN?

can you not smell your own shit?

yeah, let me know how this attempt goes

it'll be 30 years from now and states will still be crying about him

I'm glad you atheist faggots love trannies so much. Not surprised really. Decrepit godless cunts, you're worse than kikes.

The worst was when this piece of shit threatened that senator from Kansas that he was going to dump prisoners from Guantanamo in Kansas prisons.

What a fucking tyrant.

OKs economy is tanking ao they must bored or distracting everyone

>tfw Trump will avoid this topic like the plague in order not to upset his New Yorker pals

I miss Cruz. At least he cared about our values.

fuck you

>using law to enforce MUH CHRISTIAN VALUES

Take a deep breath, close your eyes, go to your nice sunday safe space.

>Oklahoma introduces measure to impeach Obama over bathroom rights

>got this legislative body that represents the entire US
>no need for that, they'll just argue amonst themselves
>my personal politics override all else
>my trans wife to be able to use the women's restroom when she wants to
>i'll just issue an executive order!

i've been trying hard to support this president but he's gone off the reservation

Prisoners belong in prisons you fucking moron. That's probably one of the only good things Obongo tried to do.

Not a single argument to be found

Using religion to not do something is the oldest trick in the book for lawyers to protect individual freedom. My parents signed a waiver so I wouldn't have to get vaccinated in high school on the basis of "religion".

It has to do with the separation of church and state, or the "respect" that we give to people with religious beliefs. A good example is Sikhs being allowed to carry their ceremonial knives into weapon free areas because of religious reasons.

Being forced to serve people you disagree with

State passes a law that says you don't have to

Fed comes in and shits on everybody "nuh uh you MUST bake that cake for the gays or we will fine you

Pls take Kansas too

>cakes are now a religious belief

They are when they say "SUPPORT GAY MARRIAGE" on top of them.

Cool story bro, but I'm talking about the subject at hand.

Because you live in a Sharia state

>not knowing how civil rights work

what argument familia?

according to what

Dude some guys even have their birth certificate legally changed. Shits crazy.

Exactly

>Executive office enforcing new law via denial of school funding over a faggot's delusions of being "born in the wrong body"

Nobody would be in the right here if the laws were implemented separate from each other but the religious law is a reaction to having the tranny law forced upon them, ironically making a seperate but equal law based on religious reasons concerning bathroom usage less ridiculous then the POTUS demanding that everyone in a nation of 300+ million alter their lives for a delusional

>Missing the point

If a gay bakery refused the service of a anti gay marriage party or rally or meeting or whatever, they would be touted as warriors standing up for justice. They would be lionized in the media, and Obama would probably give a speech on how brave they are and personally call them to congratulate them on their bravery.
Where if someone doesn't want to support gay marriage they are the biggest bigots and deserve to be killed along with fines being issued against them.

The fact is, any private company or business has the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
Also, when Muslims refuse to service Gays or gay events, it's literally a none issue, just when white Christians do it, it's bad.

According to every religion that doesn't support gay marriage? Are you pretending to be retarded or does this come naturally to you?

I just dont understand why nobody has exploited this fully by going several steps ahead with "I financially identify as rich. Stop oppressing me with student loans and shipping fees, etc"

Where is the line at this point? If we can't beat them why not just blow it up in their face by taking it much much further with absurdity

>Missing the point

i'm quite aware of the point

there's idiot sjw's on both sides trying to enforce their feelings onto others

Because you don't have the bank account to back it up :^)

AN how does that help you exactly. Its you who will be butt-raped daily by your Islamic Overlords Muhammed.

>Herp de durr you da first kang President!
>Here's a prize for doing nothing!!
Kang accepts award
>Whutchu gunn do first Mr. Peace Prize winner?
>"I gunn bomb everyone I can and strip everyone's rights away in my own nation dawg

Sooooooo progressive and tolerant.

> taking a shit in public is now the apex of the human rights movement

>concerned about the well being and integrity of the nation

>concerned about degeneracy and "progress" being shoved down their throats

>nowhere to go to escape this so we have to fight our homelands

Liberals are so fucking pretentious and oblivious

divorce was the first domino

If you are a trumplet then you have no right to whine about degeneracy.

Lol hide behind your fake God you bible thumper, use a real reason to debate equal use bathrooms

How about instead we kill all the liberals and Rato supporters in these two meme states.

These shit states voted against the will of Emperor and dragged this shit show on, they deserve to be obliterated.

I fucking love my state.

?

Oklahoma is the unrecognized hero. They're also trying to pass a bill that would take away doctors licenses if they preform abortions. The governor has less than 5 days to pass or veto it.

I'm not a blind supporter of Trump, he's just the only hope of defeating Hilldog.

I wanted Rand Paul.

Regardless, being a trump supporter doesn't negate my points. What I just said is the very reason people hate liberals. If you guys stayed in your own hell hole and didn't force this shit on a Federal level we wouldn't care.

>Based Oklahoma is OK.

I approve and hope they succeed.

see
I'm not religious at all, not atheist either since they are toxic as fuck. But if you can't see the fact that Christian institutions who have a right to believe what they wish, like everyone else, has been being attacked non stop from pretty much all angles. So everyone but them gets specials laws assuring how special they are and running over everyone else who may disagree with them. Then they try to get a law for their own self interest, just like all these SJWS have been/are doing, and it's the worst thing ever, everyone stop the presses!
I can wait to see the backlash/legislation that comes out of the left to try to stop it, how they will brand them as bigots and hate mongers from the stone age, whislt living in their fantasy that is falling apart all around them.
Obama is probably gonna Stoke the fire, then, at the last minute go fill blown Castro and say they have to postpone the elections due to social climate.

*no-fault divorce

Nothing wrong with divorce in case of infidelity or ACTUAL, PROVEN abuse

>muh slippery slope
The only thing fag marriage caused was enormous butthurt among the religious who don't realize it was more about legal rights rather than marriage itself.

LOL. Okies say Constitution. Okies vote for Canadian in Primary. Stupid fucking Okies.

Don't fugt it use it against liberals!

Equal use bathroom? There are two bathrooms, one for dicks, one for vaginas. You are either born with a dick or born with a vagina. Use which one suits your equipment.

You failed to prove slippery slope is a logical fallacy.

Women's vote, if we're going right to the root.

i always say this.

oh you won't let me drive this Porsche off the lot, you're discriminating against me.

This won't lead to anything. Just a bunch of hicks jumping up and down over faggot wedge issues.

Obama will squeak out of office in a couple months and everyone will have forgotten about this.

Trannies just started using females bathrooms, this never happened before the law let them....

Bush started stupid war
Obama tried to deal with the fallout

You can't compare the two.

Women don't deserve men, period. Therefore, they do not deserve marriage. Nor do they deserve influence over government.

This is simple to understand once you are experienced in life and honest with yourself.

If they looked like a female then they used them. If you're very obviously a man in a dress then it's a problem, but the law states otherwise.

>law
>let

uh

Belief that all men are created equal was the seed.

That's because it has nothing to do with actual trannies. It's a commie president using this as a method to tear down white christian values.

All of this tranny shit is the left and right trying to introduce a new wedge issue because they lost the gay marriage issue. No one expected a fucking republican supreme court to allow gay marriage they were caught off guard.

This is how the globalist get you to vote against common sense stuff like trade tariffs. White people in the rust belt have shown they will vote to be tolerant over their own economic interest. Fuck all tranny issues and fuck you trannies who let yourself get played so that the people who are on your side suffer.

You guys get all this is just a waste of Tax payer money right? They want to impeach Obama during an election year.

Then why were they not happy with a legal partnership?

This is a personal thing for Obama

True. But he's using their banner to do it, and they are supporting it whole heartily.
Think of them as allied nations, different armies but same cause.

>f you guys stayed in your own hell hole and didn't force this shit on a Federal level we wouldn't care.

that's hilarious. do us a favor and stay in your containment zones. i'll happily enjoy my state that ranks top 10 in virutally every HDI category as long as you stay in your "conservative utopias" that seem to regularly rank on par with 3rd world countries as far as life expectancy, infant mortality, STD prevalence, HS grad rates, poverty, the list goes on.

Seriously. Stay the fuck out of our states.

Asserting that something inevitably happened because of a previous event without any evidence to back up the inevitability is a logical fallacy.

the law never technically let them before. then trannies started getting bold and demanding they get let in any restroom and people said, wait if it's obvious you're a man you can't, even if you call yourself a tranny.

then the tranny's started suing every mom and pop restaurant and public school they could find that wouldn't let men shower with girls or go in their restroom.

then south carolina passed a law to protect those businesses right of controlling their property.

then obama countered with threatening to withhold funds (actually just citizen's money collected by taxes) if schools don't unequivocally end gendered bathroom spaces.

and here we are, oklahoma is suing back.

it's really as simple as do you think it's ok to have gendered restrooms. most people in the usa obviously say yes.

I'm torn. My state is filled with stupid baptists who think men walked around with dinosaurs, but they are also staunchly against degeneracy.

Its Neocons doing what neocons do. They take legitimate concerns take it 2 steps to far to make conservatives look like jackasses. Neo cons are trostkyists.

I feel that ultimately, women are more rational than men.

>what are niggers

hahhahahahahahaha

now you want states to be able to decide social issues? the supreme court full of nigger commie faggots has overturned every state made decision in this arena.

prop 8 and 187 are two obvious ones i can think of even in my commiefornia state

and guaranteed South Carolina's law is going to get overturned

keep your cancer to yourself you fucking loser

>conservative, aka, southern states, have extremely black populations

the left continues to ignore this

you are literally an mspaint comic, you know that right?

Religion is about community, not belief.

Look at one group and look at the other and decide who you'd rather live among.

Virgin

If you've ever had a woman you would not say this