Okay b whats your guys' honest opinion on lil peep...

okay b whats your guys' honest opinion on lil peep? personally i like him but I have heard different opinions on here and im curious

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kTWKAJ1q3QM
youtube.com/watch?v=WhudDa3JAyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>He actually listens to modern rap
please go to mu

Who? Looks like some fucked up wigger. Zero interest.

oh no, rap music! save my little ears from the sound of the devil called POPULAR CULTURE!

I didnt write i didnt like rap
but modern rap is cancer and if you dont think that youre a delusional underage cunt

I don't even listen to rap kek

but i'm not some superior faggot who thinks my taste in music is the "Right" taste.

at first i cringed, but he has some good stuff i can put as background music
also i`d fuck ìm

I've never heard of this. Is that pic related? If so, I hate Lil peep.

i like some of his stuff.

it's kinda like goth meets rap. it's a new sound for me.

if you enjoy lil peep or modern trap/rap you objectively have a low i.q. That's not my opinion it's a fact.

got me there /s

is that what passed for white in america?

He looks like a faggot. Not a homosexual man, a faggot.

Lazy artist who moans in his songs. His latest album was disgusting, literally just moaning, like can he actually sing for once?

thats not really true, what kind of music do you like?

i liked problems and save that shit

Why tf do we keep dogs and cats?
They are animals
But they are living with other animals.

I like lil peep

and aside from most lil tracy songs and every yunggoth song, i like most people in GBC

I like him, he's got some bangers

not problems, the brightside***

I really like some of his songs. benz truck, Beamer Boy, Problems, No Respect.

op here, if you dont like lil peep, what other artists do you like?

the kind of people who think nickles are worth more than dimes because they're bigger...

There is no right taste but mumble rap and emo shit is the wrong taste.

any rapper with LIL in his name is garbage

>no right taste
>mumble rap and emo shit is the wrong taste

make up your mind

all of it. Some of my favorite bands are RUSH, king crimson, TOOL every classic rock band you can think off really. I do like rap, my favorites are MF DOOM, mos def, nujabes and uyama hiroto (one of my favorite artist of all time) j dilla, madlib

I listen to a lot of funk and jazz too, mostly Japanese. I also slightly like spanish music, but not much, but it's in my blood.

I'm literally open minded when it comes to music bro, but when it comes to lil peep, gucci mane, chief keef, i just have to be honest. sonically it's bad and to enjoy it you really have to not have much going on in your life besides weed and lean. The music is unquestionably anti intellectual, so that isn't a point on contention.

If you have an argument for it go ahead, but i think its pretty clear that the culture that surrenders that music is essentially stupid, and it's for stupid people to enjoy.

lil peep is not comparable to, let's say, kendrick lamer. One can be enjoyed if you have a brain, the other requires you to not have one to enjoy it.

he's a pathetic drug addict with lo-fi bullshit. he's basically the equivalent to fall out boy trying to be in rap.

youtube: Due Process - Jonny Halfton (lil pump diss)

if
you all want real hip hop and REAL battle bars
check it
youtu.be/kTWKAJ1q3QM

dissing pump, matt ox, and slim jesus

no i understand where you are coming from, gucci mane and chief keef are garbo but like idk why i like lil peep and im pretty straight edge for a student in southern california lol. i know what youre saying, his lyrics dont have much substance but i like the catchiness i suppose. also i love kendrick

Lil Wayne was the best alive when he was in his prime

well he kinda is one, so

Honestly if you want to ride his tip then ride it. You're in the trap capital of the internet where faggot is a badge of honor as much as it's an insult. In other words, no judging. I'd double wrap though because he looks like he carries a virulent strain of everything.

dude, if you like king crimson, then there is something really fucking wrong with you.

that shit is fucking R E T A R D E D

youtube.com/watch?v=WhudDa3JAyc

i like some songs by lil peep too.

there's something *different* about the music, and i like it.

i'm in socal too, so maybe its something in the water haha