How do I make my 24 year old GF a bimbo slut...

How do I make my 24 year old GF a bimbo slut? She already agreed to go blonde and get a really tiny dress so she can look really slutty. Any other ideas I can make her do?

Exaggerated makeup

Really red lipstick

Mini speculum in her pussy while she's in public with no panties on.

She has red lipstick ready. Anything else you can think of. I'm going to make her hair in pony tails after she goes blonde. Going to make her get a spray tan too

top kek my friendo

Does she have big tits already? What about an ass? If no ass, squats.

Nice I was also thinking of making her wear a but plug.

I'm trying to see if she doesn't mind me posting her haha. I'll ask

She has big tits and ass. Chubby but very cute

Reason for the speculum is if someone wants to dump a load in her all she has to do is open her legs ;)

Damn that's hot might have to take her out to a hotel pool and walk her around

Try and put her near all the pervy guys, get her to bend over and all that.

someone gonna bump with bimbos or what?

Do you know any good places to take her? I'm thinking like a card shop during a tournament or something like that. Where a bunch of Perv dudes will be

you trying to get her bred or just showing off or what?

>I have no suggestions btw just curious

Nude beaches, places with alot of homeless guys etc

This is her
She wanted me to post it for you guys

I'd love for her to sit on my face so I can taste her pussy then bite her clit until she bleeds then use the blood as lube when I fuck her in her ass then I'll use your tears as lube and fuck you like the sweet little faggot you are. I want her to watch while I fuck you like a bitch and make you scream and cry, every time you tense your ass I'll punch you in the head

Make her wear strap on heels so when you slap her or throw her they stay on. Lots of makeup, especially mascara so it runs down her face when her eyes tear up. Write on her body with a marker pen. Smack her ass so hard it leaves red marks/bruises so in the morning when she wakes up she remembers what happened to her the night before

I'm going to show her this

holy shit. find a hobby, guy. Geepz.

Would use as a cum rag/10. She prefer it the face or creampie?

fuck you faggot I'd fuck you too

If you a reddit fag r/bimbofication

ITT-
People that have never dated real women and whose only girlfriends have the last name jpg

This is a thing though. r/bimbofication

what does jpg mean ?

She was wondering why no one commented on her body

because she has a shit body and all we care about is her pussy

Nobody cares about a side leg picture

Not true. Post more of those tasty curves, op! I'm about to whack it to this bimbo in training so she better be real fucking grateful.

I kid, but seriously post more op

Talk her into doing requests. Good bimbo sluts love doing requests.

Fuck moar of this bimbo.

She's fucking hot. I'd use her like an old gym sock.

Don't degrade your woman like this. Kys faggot.