A couple of weeks ago I was diagnosed with stage four non resectable pancreatic cancer with metastases to the liver and...

A couple of weeks ago I was diagnosed with stage four non resectable pancreatic cancer with metastases to the liver and probably elsewhere too. I have no treatment options only palliative chemo which won't do anything. I am 30 years old.

Ask me anything

i can help you if you are interested

did you happen to be diagnosed with stage four non resectable pancreatic cancer with metastases to the liver and probably elsewhere too?

Sure.go for it

do you have wife or kids

Nope.

Dont spend what time you have working and going to hospitals. Live for the first time in your life. Say "i love you" to the people who mean something to you, grab your bags and travel somewher, fuck a random girl , kiss a horse , get wasted , make a homeless persons day , whatever. Live while you can.

Carry on my wayward son..

Try experimental chemo / serious medecine. Give your body to science. Help other people with that disease after your life -- research helps a lot!

Are you going to go out and do anything crazy like kill someone or rob a car? You probably should

like 3 years ago my friends mother was given 6 months to live, so there's still hope

Did she die?

Doctor in-training here, that doesn't happen with pancreatic cancer patients unfortunately...

Best of luck OP, pancreatic cancer is a particularly unfortunate cancer to get. Make the most of your time that's left. So sorry this has happened to you at such an age.

Nah, dude. and she's still active. to be honest, if you didn't know she was diagnosed with terminal cancer, you probably wouldn't think she had it.

Not even lying but it's pancreatic cancer. it's why I posted in this thread.

If not bait, get other opinions and see if there are any new drugs that are being tested, a buddy of mine tried everything and nothing worked and things were looking pretty grim, but this new drug seems to have been working and he's been in remission for a few years now.

What was happening to make you go to the doctor to get diagnosed?

Intel or AMD?

Man, non respectable cancer? Fuck that shit, it needs to be put in its place taught that if it lives under your roof it needs to live by your rules shit maaaaaan.

Stop all sugar intake

Ah, okay then. I should have said "most" patients, never should use blanket statements in medicine.

Nice to hear your friend's mother is still fighting.

Isn't that the exact type of cancer Stefan Karl Stefanson had?

Not OP but I have an AMD Ryzen 1600, using the stock cooler with a light overclock.

Can I have your stuff?

seriously this, don't listen to the people that tell you to rob someone or whatever. Be a good person and leave the Earth with net good done, it's the best way.

Peace be with you man

Got any plans for a post-mortem meme? Like putting something stupid on your tombstone, or some hilarious funeral ceremony.

Gay