youtube.com/watch?v=oKsxPW6i3pM
youtube.com/watch?v=mrqH2eoIuaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Co0tTeuUVhU
youtube.com/watch?v=ok4bovxOyuM
youtube.com/watch?v=kyfZ5bmx7Ng
youtu.be/cLajP7fZU18
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

xD

These are all unironically better and more emotionally straightforward/sincere than most REAL emo (sunny microdick estate, fageral)

this

Whoever made this shit thread needs a bounty on their head

Brand New.

Simplicity doesnt necessarily equate to sincerity

Objective rankings coming through!

MCR>FOB>P!ATD

death to false emo

I don't understand how PATD is even emo, it's shallow pop shit about the bitches he's fucked.

quotev.com/quiz/5782364/Which-part-of-the-Emo-Holy-Trinity-are-you

reverse that

All emo is shit it should be hunted like big game

Lying about having mental illness you demonstrably don't have is very sincere

You got Panic! You can be adorable at times but on the inside you are horny and kinky af.

Hu, meh??? :33

>on the inside you are horny
Wow this literally applies to all emo or scene kids. Social signalling with their shitty cliques.

Moar like Bland New, amirite? XD

Yeah it can also get you tracked down

>My Chem! You may seem scary and dark on the outside but on the inside, you are just a big cutie who just wants to be loved and noticed.
OMG so truuuuuu

Agreed.

OP here, FOB>Panic!>MCR

omg this is totally me xD

ironic xDers: jaded, cynical, unlikable losers with no meaning in their lives. every sentence they speak is whiny, sarcastic and bitchy and they have an album art profile pic

unironic xDers: pure, innocent, uncorrupted individuals who believe in god and are genuinely nice. regularly call/visit their parents. cute animal profile pic

I'm only a semi ironic xDer, thank you very much

I'm the former but I totally wish I could be the latter desu. Dead serious

same

nice projection there, buddy

unironic xDers can't be older than 16. ironic xDers can't be older than 20.

do you think an unironic xDer would even be capable of making that post? these observations come from a would be ironic xDer but thankfully I'm self-aware enough to be a little less shitty than my maximum shitty fag potential

It's all shit

post good emo

youtube.com/watch?v=oKsxPW6i3pM

my friend who's in his mid 20s is an unironic XDer and he's successful, productive, happy, cheerful...

he listens to dad rock and rush and doesnt' judge people for their music taste

and both are objectively inferior to nightcore versions of emo songs like this one
youtube.com/watch?v=mrqH2eoIuaQ

one day you guys will understand

you're not self aware at all

youtube.com/watch?v=Co0tTeuUVhU

their old music, especially their first album, is emo. they're just emo pop / just pop now

>they're

Brendan Urie is the only member.

>emotionally straightforward/sincere
>real emo
kek

Andrew Jackson Jihad isn't emo you fucking retard

Now you're just being wrong, it's okay, one day you'll understand.
Posting another classic.
youtube.com/watch?v=ok4bovxOyuM

What if I am both?

I am an ironic XDer on here, but outside of Sup Forums, in video games and in chat with friends I "XD" unironically.

that show was so awful

youtube.com/watch?v=kyfZ5bmx7Ng

FOB's (seen them live once) only good album was Take This to Your Grave. I don't enjoy Panic! at all really (seen them live twice though). While MCR is at least consistently not terrible

I always felt like MCR had all the qualities to be a great rock band but were held back by the genre the were pigeonholed into

"Real Emo" only consists of the DC Emotional Hardcore scene and the late 90's Screamo scene. What is known as "Midwest Emo" is nothing but Alternative Rock with questionable real emo influence. When people try to argue that bands like My Chemical Romance are not real emo, while saying that Sunny Day Real Estate is, I can't help not to cringe because they are just as fake emo as My Chemical Romance (plus the pretentiousness).
Real emo sounds ENERGETIC, POWERFUL and somewhat HATEFUL. Fake emo is weak, self pity and a failed attempt to direct energy and emotion into music.
Some examples of REAL EMO are Pg 99, Rites of Spring, Cap n Jazz (the only real emo band from the midwest scene) and Loma Prieta.
Some examples of FAKE EMO are American Football, My Chemical Romance and Mineral
EMO BELONGS TO HARDCORE
NOT TO INDIE, POP PUNK, ALT ROCK OR ANY OTHER MAINSTREAM GENRE

And honestly they're better for it.

every time

Squid girl was my first anime uwu

youtu.be/cLajP7fZU18
If you never have, please listen to this. It's not great but it's fun.
I saw P!ATD last summer with Weezer and I was shocked how many kids were there for Panic! but didn't know the older songs.