G G E R
G E R
E R
R

Op is a Niggerfaggot spear chucking coon ass spook

Gr9 bine mine r9 9/9

Stop being stupid niggers.

nigger has nothing to do with color just state of mind

Can other oppressed races say niggers? What if your ancestors were slaves to but you aren't black, can you say nigger then.

Sure thing. You too.

you mean nigger?

shut up nigger

To OP

Fuck you, Nigger.

A'ight Nigga

nigg

*Splatter

fuck niggers

when niggas stop using it, so will everyone else.

> be you
> being this fucking retarded.

Nachos?

k youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4&t=5s

Half the world outside us calls you niggers. We dont even call you blacks. You niggers are just too butthurt man.
Half the world will laugh at the black man's plight if you tell them to stop calling them niggers because its oppressive

hey can we chill with things like this? I know this is exactly what Sup Forums is about, but why does it have to be? the world is crazy enough without having to deal with people not liking me because of the color of my skin. when you really break that down, its actually insane. i never see anything bashing whites on this site or really even jews. it's only black people. it's always black people. i remember being on here years back and it was fun and provocative. now its nothing but racism. if i want that, i can just stay in the comment section of yahoo.com. it's pathetic really. i really, truly wish this attitude would relax. i'm willing to bet most of you may even have black friends. do it for them, stop pushing this racist agenda online. i feel uncomfortable enough walking into any place of business, i don't want to feel that way online. seriously.

Seriously, shut up. You literally aren't even human beings.

Tell that to actual niggers

Can I say it if I'm not racist or use it in a racist way?

It's in your fucking head, like the word lost its meaning, most people do say it. before you could know someone was an absolute racist because they said it. now anyone might. dont worry my nigga, its all good, shitll blow over, just keep your wits about you. it doesnt matter what colour of your skin is people are fucking terrifying.

dude i'm serious lol. like why does everything have to be nigger this etc. god, yall just want to use the word just to use the word. 100% of you neckbeards wouldn't dare say this in front of actual black people. and honestly if you don't have any black friends in this day and age i think thats bizarre.

How about you try and justify your point instead of telling people what to do? Actually try and help people understand your view. rather than forcing it upon others?

i appreciate you my guy. i know most folks will just think i'm talking shit right now but whatever.

Another SJW faggot from reddit. God you guys need a fucking hobby or something. Go masturbate on your little sisters face you cuck.

Only a N I G G E R N I G G E R
I G G E R
G G E R
G E R
E R
R
I G G E R
G G E R
G E R
E R
RN I G G E R
I G G E R
G G E R
G E R
E R
RN I G G E R
I G G E R
G G E R
G E R
E R
RN I G G E R
I G G E R
G G E R
G E R
E R
RN I G G E R
I G G E R
G G E R
G E R
E R
R

No

which one?

FUCK YOU NIGGER!

What a fucking nigger.

Is moon cricket okay? How about jigaboo, or porch monkey?

Stop acting like lowland, silver back Niggers and we'll consider it.

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger bigger niggers fat niggers giant niggers

I CAN'T STOP FUCKING NIGGERS I CAN'T STOP FUCKING NIGGERS I CAN'T STOP FUCKING NIGGERS I CAN'T STOP FUCKING NIGGERS

>only niggers can say nigger
lmao why are americans so fucking retarded?

The only "n" word I know that niggers truly hate is "no". Why would I stop saying that?

No, don't rob me
No, don't you and your 8 half brothers best me up
No, I don't want my taxes to go to a bi-weekly check for your lazy ass to play cod all day.
No, I don't want you to destroy your own neighborhoods with apathy.

No.

Stop robbing, raping and murdering people. Black crimes matter.

nigger

I always use "lazy piece of shit slave".

But that other word? Oh my!

Nagger right?

niggER!!!