Hi figs! Going to Mexico soon. Any special places worth visiting? Places to stay away from? General advice?

Hi figs! Going to Mexico soon. Any special places worth visiting? Places to stay away from? General advice?

Go to Mexico City seems to be a safe place

Be sure to sample their sexy women

there was an earthquake a few hours ago, so you prob wont be able to do much

What part of Mexico?

I visit 3 or 4 months of the year.

I'm just gonna be passing through for a few days. Sitting here and trying to map out my route. Would you say there are any absolutely No-go zones?

Yeah, seen some of Central Mexico just now. Messed up.

Walking on the street seems to be the best you can do in mexico city.

Stopping randomly on the highway.

Or asking for Cabify.

all of these should be pretty safe

>
If you're white go to tourist spots and stay there, or risk getting kidnapped and raped endlessly

its just common sense dude...
See a bad neighborhood? dont go to it.

Idk what rout you are taking so idk how i can help. How deep are you going?
The deeper you go the better. Border towns and cities suck ass.

Please turn off your tv and read a book.

Go to tj and fuck hot latinas for 20 bucks

Are you getting deported?

So im going to actually help you man, there this tour in mexico that so many people from another countries go, its called "la ruta maya" basically is going to where the ancient civilization "maya" was in mexico, which is chiapas, tabasco, campeche, quintana roo and yucatan. Chiapas roads are dangerous, so dont rent a car, alwats travel by plane. Also you can get to the border to guatemala where there is a lot of lakes that are called lagos de montebello (something like that). You need to go to cancun, its a must have. My advice, dont travel by car. All the citys in the south of mexico sre dangerous, but still pretty fun.

Juarez Valley.

Places to stay away from: Mexico.

That dead bitch died holding her earphones

Go to the city of Juarez I hear it's nice

If you are too stupid to pick your own destination, then I hope that you die during your trip and that you save the rest of the human species the trouble of having to deal with your obvious mental deficiency.

Otherwise, you are a person who already knows where you want to go and you are only an attention-whore trying to get some attention because no one in real life cares about where you go.

P.S. My Advice is to go to any City in Northern Mexico and be sure to flash your money around. Trust me friend, they will respect you, they will love you, and they will help you find some nice clean fun so as long as you show them that you are packing cash.

Fag

Either Guadalajara if you're in the mood for a city, or San Cristobal de las Casas which is more in the country end, however San Cristobal it's filled of foreign pussy
So yeah

go to the hong kong gentlemens club and go on a three days coke orgy binge

Don't drink tap water

Bitch.

Dumb dead bitch died holding her earphones

I second this. Pries are crazy cheap and super clean whore house