ITT trannies

ITT trannies

Sauce?

Take a look at the threads on Sup Forums.

They've been raiding that board for a year and a half now. As soon as SHITTED.com posters interrupted the cuckold narrative, shills came out of the woodwork in full damage control.

Earlier today, someone made another cuckold-related thread (post your girlfriend/wife/ex) someone retaliated dumping Jews Love Black Cock images, another posting Anime, and one shill, stupid as can be, outed himself by claiming said person retaliating was a "Dumb Trump supporter" and a bunch of other dumb claims. Eventually, these people turned out to be Antifa. Yes, Antifa are in a discord, just like the furries, thought neither are of allegiance, hop on Discord while doing whatever on Sup Forums. Antifa eventually became ass-devastated in the cuck-related threads calling people dumb Nazis, Trumptards, and literally trying to justify cuckoldry and cuckold threads with bullshit about sexual freedoms etc.

Here's the types of threads MILITANTLY posted on Sup Forums every waking minute, 24 hours a day. When the bump limits are reached, another is made. Not even the furry or loli posters have that much dedication.

>wwyd? (what would you do?)
>pics you're not supposed to share
>girlfriend/wife/ex (they're fake, by the way)
>Cock/cum tribute (some guy wanks or posts an erection near a pic another user's "girlfriend's" face.)
>Incest threads (fake as well)
>Umad white boi? (not just that one Turk doing this)

And then in threads about the girlfriends/wives/exes people ask cuck-like questions such as "Does she like gangbangs?" or people saying "My girl fucks other men."

Pic also related.

shopped

why the fuck would someone shoop this
its just bad lol

Cuck

SAUCE?

Son, I have some bad news for you about that "man."

they've been doing this for years
i just ignore them like i ignore trump protestors.
real people with real opinions that matter in the real world don't go out and protest.
they have jobs and families, bills, and obligations.
the children that protest, whine, complain, and cry are the ones that will die out.
the more they post, the more facists are born, and the more facists that are born, the more power we gain.
they are afraid of the right. and they should be. we hold the political power, the guns, and the government.

I hear you man, but we have to help the new generation since most old fags are gone now.

they should rename the board from random to the same 5 threads 24/24, everyday we see less and less greentext stories, less games like hunger games or village games or w/e and overall less original content, its like its allways these bots that are posting and fewer and fewer real people

S A U C E ? ? ?

anyone want me to post her Facebook? I went to high school with this hoe. She's not a trap btw it's shopped.

Go for it. IG too

Here you go kids.

Applaud this true hero

Can't figure out how to link a Facebook profile but her name on there is Tessa willow cazabon. Her real name is Theresa Cazabon.

Her IG is - drakillya

You dream killer.

>Sup Forums is more attracted to this girl when she has a dick shopped on
>"liking t-traps isn't g-gay...."

sure you did

Elementary and middle school too.

who is she?

Oldfags call her ramune girl.

hi

11/10 would bang

>>"liking t-traps isn't g-gay...."
Liking traps is gay as all fuck. But being gay isn't even slightly a bad thing. Unless you are a 12 year old Burgerlander.

I wanna suck on those balls

Homosexuality is a sin and you're going to hell.

>real people with real opinions that matter in the real world don't go out and protest.
>they have jobs and families, bills, and obligations.
Dumber words have rarely been spoken.

Oh yeah? What about my little dicklet?

its because of religiousfags like you that we don't have the world trade centers anymore.

>but muh god

stfu faggot

a real girl and not just a dude with makeup

would gladly lick, suck and deepthroat it. I bet it tastes heavenly

Go Hawks

Kik?

Ya we matured and grew out of this shit

dood i have the same controller