Now that the dust settled, who choked harder?

now that the dust settled, who choked harder?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/international/england/9933576/Six-Nations-2013-Englands-biggest-Grand-Slam-chokes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your mum choked the hardest last night

>one loses over a coin toss
>the other loses to the best ref play in a long time
Hard to say.

Brazil.

Still the Falcons, if this was the CL final or even the semi-final then maybe PSG

pls del

your country
>7-1

the year is 2017
but right answer

1. Brazil
2. Mexico
3. England
4. PSG
power gap
5. Atlanta

This. The fact that it was the Owl of all things makes it much bigger.

England in the 2013 6 Nations deserves a mention in the historic choking charts though.
telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/international/england/9933576/Six-Nations-2013-Englands-biggest-Grand-Slam-chokes.html

Falcons

the Atlanta falcons were winning in the same game they choked in, they had all the momentum and blew it

Barcelona had weeks to prepare, and beat PSG 6-1

4 not bring Arsenal

blowout =/= choke

choke is when you have a big advantage and waste it away, idiots

4-0 wasnt a lead?

Falcons.

Football is more important than soccer so that's why

Falcons no doubt. PSG choked in the round of 16.

The soccer equivalent for what happened to the falcons would be a 4-0 lead in the 70th minute of the CL final and losing the game 5-4 in Extra time.

Brazil wasn't even choking, it was a complete blowout.

getting BTFO is not the same as a choke

PSG's was uniquely bad in that no team has ever, ever come back from 0-4 in the 1st leg but I think you're right
although they did concede 3 goals in the last 7 minutes

That is absolutely awful, and it will definitely go down as one of the worst chokes. But the falcons choke is quite possibly the biggest choke job in the history of sports, being on the biggest stage in american football.

I will say this though, the falcons were not dominating the entire first 3 quarters. The patriots were moving the ball, but through a series of unfortunate events just couldn't score. it wasn't like they were facing an unbeatable opponent.

Post yfw when everyone not saying PSG in this thread is a burger

Football>Soccer so Falcocks

this

cuckold

yeah I think the falcons is worse because it happened in a final

>Currently 24 posts for 2 images ITT

You know what to do

The Falcons lost when we tied it up in the 4th quarter. They mentally cracked like I knew they would.

That last goal looked offside imo.

I say PSG. To lose with a 4 goal advantage plus an away goal is truly cuck tier. The Arabsbought the wrong club imo.

cuckhold

I think the biggest choke ever is Milan blowing a 3 goal lead in 5 minutes in the CL final. Falcons choke is definitely the biggest of the decade though.

The coin toss didn't make the Falcons give up a 25-point lead, nor did it make them give up the final touchdown. It just put the ball in Brady's hand at the start of OT.

>The Falcons lost when we tied it up in the 4th quarter.

That final drive just felt inevitable.

Brazil

Because winning 5-3 aggregate including 1 away goal at 3 min before injury time isn't a choke? They had to take 3 goals to lose, which they did.

Or Buyern giving up two goals during injury time to hand Manchesthair United the trophy.

Both were rigged

/thread

>all those blown divegrass leads
what happened to playing keep away or parking the bus?

This.