Only americans wear the same shoes outside and inside

Only americans wear the same shoes outside and inside.

>he isn't wearing the same shoes that he was wearing all day outside at 6:30pm inside on carpet
lmao harden up

>wearing shoes indoors
Nobody does this, right?

doing it at this very moment

Come home yellow man

tadaima!~
*takes off shoes*

to be honest, i envy americans
not caring about how you dress and wearing shoes inside sounds comfy as fuck

You've been cucked by Buddhist barbarism.

Do you believe that your feet are the dirtiest part of your body because they are farthest from where your soul is? Would pointing my feet at you be a grave insult?

kys faggot, slippers are the comfiest

It is, get on our level.

In Spain we do that too. I don't know no one who takes shoes out when enter a house.

I'm the opposite, I envy cultures where you are required to take your shoes off indoors. That way I wouldn't have to listen to people walking around indoors with loud heeled shoess on like right now REEEE

I never understood this meme, almost every household that is clean asks you to take your shoes off. The only ones that don't are pig disgusting dirty floors that would turn your socks brown if you took your shoes off, so you are forced to keep your shoes on.

Maybe it's a southern thing in the U.S. to leave your shoes on? I live in the Northwest so maybe there's a difference in shoe policy.

come home latin man

Even if your streets are clean, you still bring lots of dirt to your house. Just why? Why doing more cleaning and living with all these bacteria?

I live north of Seattle, wearing shoes indoors right now

it's comfy as fuck, fuck you

fucking nigger! put your shoes in the fridge right now!

okay

bump

I have a pair of house shoes actually

Wut? That doesn't make any sense. How on earth is walking without shoes degrading legs? Does not wearing hijab degrade your face?

>needimg to separately ask quests to remove shoes

>gf comes over to my apartment
>doesn't take her shoes off when she enters
>is confused when I get annoyed
I thought it was a meme, lads...

>there are people that take their shoes off when they enter a store or workplace

>a store
lol wut?

>workplace
people change their shoes, not take them off

This. Does someone have a fucking indoor shoes?

>workplace
WHAT

You might have to wear a uniform. Some people change their shoes voluntarily because they don't want to sit and sweat in outdoor shoes for like ever.

do americans wear shoes to bed

yes

do you mean slippers

When I'm drunk