He really did it the absolute madman

He really did it the absolute madman

WHO YOU GONNA CALL LA GOAT MAN

who was messi signalling the manager to call here? sorry im new..

can i get a quick rundown who he was calling?

call uefa, we need them now

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

>he did it

Messhit did shit

Reminding antonella to call the pizzeria for his cheese pizza and sprite

>call the missing persons hotline, tell them nobody saw me this game

Honestly, huge Messi fan but he wasn't GOAT this game. He didn't do a whole lot, but he did enough to create a lot of chances and shit

Penalty was good too but Nerman really shined tonight

Reminder that Messhit literally threatened to leave Barcelona unless they sacked Sergi Roberto.

but who did he call

>He did it
He was the worst fucking player in the match

THE CALL THAT BTFOED FRANCHFAGS

the call that saved barcelona

the penalty call that saved Barcelona

Of course... I should've known they were behind.

That's not Nerman, though.

What did he tell him ?

He is calling god

He literally didn't do shit

>Barcelona bow to UEFA
>In contact with referees
>Possess psychic-like abilities to influence referees to give red cards
>Control European football with an iron but fair fist
>Own clubs & national teams globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (UEFALONA will be be the first city)
>Own 99% ofDNAediting research facilities on Earth for creating bodies ideal for playing football
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Catalan babies
>Players said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own blood doping facilities around the world
>You likely have HGH inside you right now
>Barca are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Uefalona bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent Catalan in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the tax advisors. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only La Masia
>They are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

THE CALL THAT SAVED BARCA

the call that saved barcelona

I keep seeing this meme but I don't get it. Can someone explain to me where this meme came from?

I keep seeing this meme but I don't get it. Can someone explain to me where this meme came from?