Can it be September already?

>come back from 4-0

Falcons-tier choke

embrace the footie

>cuckegg

Free agency tomorrow, friend.

>watching soccer in America

I hope you wrap your scarf too tight and choke on your shitty IPA

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

>5 months seasons

Stay mad, cletus

>muh irrelevant handeggu

*tips in your direction*

no worries, UEFA EUROPE IS MAFIA SHIT, WE LOVE TO GET FUCKED BY MAFIA EU AND EUFA, WE LOVE BIG DICKS IN OUR ASSES

FUCK EUROPE I FUCKING LOVE NIGGER COCKS

*unsheathes BBC*
Hand her over. Nothin' personnel, kid.

>concussionegg season is so short you have to post stale memes for 8 months straight
nice """"""""sport""""""" amerifatsos

/dg/ when?

Good threads must be preserved in this wave of divegrass shitposting.

>september
>soccer season still happening

Just accept it, fag

>september
>eplel just starting

you mean june? no international football this year luckily

Imagine being this fat lmao

why can't yuropoors make something for themselves and stay there?

why do that when we have Sup Forums

seattle cucks

>Browsing a sports board and getting upset when what will go down as one of the most iconic moments in sports history gets posted about

Better embrace it soon. In 15-20 years I'll probably be one of the most popular sports in your country.

>caring what other people think
yurop is full of cucks and you're proof. keep worrying what other people think and let the muslims fuck your wife because they think they should be able to

It'll*

This, and its not just Sup Forums, its most American websites really. Why the fuck are they there?

wooooah mi american frieend
edgyy :DDD
hahah np MAGA

you're speaking english you cuck

so do you, cucky

>speaking the language of your former colonizers

doesn't get more cucked than that

where's this anger coming from user

we killed them, and you.

you're speaking english you cuck

you're angry because i can speak english?

you're a norwegian cuckhold watching spanish sports talking about it on an american website. how sad is your life

and you got angry because of that? says more about your life 2bh

we're building a wall and you have to come here legally

luckswing soon

i don't have to come at all