Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xiorncOFpcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

old and boring

will you bypass the post-tits by posting tits that aren't yours?

f ur sew smrt y u no chinge copipasta?

Do you like Rick and Morty?

How does it feel to be so smart and yet your tits are the only thing you can offer that people want from you?

Kill yourself nigger

All this pasta and no sauce to pour on it.

Please kill yourself. TITS OR GTFO

You must be great at parties

Autism confirmed

You do anal?

I can't tell if your a dick or a cunt.

I bet you feel proud of not killing yourself yet

Ciara can you pls add me on discord. this is maru

A smart perwon like that wouldnt be bragging on Sup Forums, especially not /b attention whore

Do you want a cookie or something
How does this help me

>18 in high school
>169IQ

Someone send this copypasta back to the chef, it's a little under done.

Kill yourself weeb

What's it like to be able to understand Rick and Morty?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

why should we care? genuine question

new phone who dis?

How much better is your understanding of Rick and Morty though?

Nigga, if youre so smart explain Rick and Morty.

holy shit even some of the replies are copy pasta from the previous instances of this thread

>did I do drugs XD

To understand Rick and Morty, you must also understand the writers and directors homage to the 60's, 70's shows as well as other influences.

Oh my god, it's you again

why should anyone really care? chances are you're lying, and even in the slim chance that you're not, honestly, like, why should i care?
It's obvious that no one in your personal life cares so you have to ask retards on the internet, so again... why should we care?

post proof you lying faggot

tits?

You ought to be smart enough to avoid this place.

THIS GIRL IS DEAD
STOP POSTING AND LET IT REST IN PEACE

I'm only 18 and I've graduated college with masters in everything, because I have an IQ of >200 I am an unmeasurable genius. There exists no test I can score less than 100% on. I have proven the Riemann hypothesis, but I have not come forward with my findings, because it amuses me to see simpletons struggle.

Stop posting the same thing

This is a version of an ad-lib copy-pasta. Stop larping, failure
sage

Suck yourself off thread; got it.

do you like anime?

tits?

OP where the fuck did daddy touch you?

who in the FUCK is OP?

How great is it knowing that nothing has meaning. especially your own worthless pathetic life, and that everything you ever do will be washed away like footsteps on a beach. also tits and timestamp

Touch me mommy.

do you have friends? whats it like to interact with other people your age and / or people with smaller IQ's?

I know shit heads that only ever compliment them selves and try to inflate their own egos saying how great they are at everything and always bragging about how good they are in my honest opinion the only reason why people actually brag about how great they are at something is because they feel that nobody ever recognizes it or it's the only thing that they feel good about and the only way they can get compliments, for instance I think I am above average intelligence but that doesn't mean I have to go around telling people about how smart I am if I really am smart when I talk two people about things they will realize how smart I am I don't have to go and brag about it to people. And plus the whole idea of being smart as flawed in the first place trying to sum up all things that makes somebody good at something or bad at something and how well their brain works in a single measurable thing is very very hard near impossible I Am Naturally good at math I often find myself thinking about a while doing other things and I find it generally interesting because of this I am one to two grades ahead of my class and I learn math very quickly but that doesn't mean I'm smart that just means I'm good at learning and thinking about math really all it is is what talents we have if you're naturally gifted in a specific subject

Moldy pasta is moldy

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo

> being this newfaggot

Can't go even two days without this copypasta showing it's face.

Are you a girl or a boy

welcome to Sup Forums

I keep coming back hoping for nudes and their still not here I know someone has them she's legal now just post.

(Feel free to correct me if that's not how the law works)

That's awesome. Show is your boobs

what an ugly bitch.

BAG THAT FACE!

and my IQ is 177. Therefore I am smarter than you.

you single?

If you were that smart then you wouldn't be here... Dum dum

Tits or gtfo

how can i turn a potato into a death ray?

I will act submissive if it gets us nudes, mommy.

Dubs demands this question be answered!

Be my gf OP

Why did we need to know this? Are you lost? Because no one here gives a fuck. Unless their is tits

>My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

Pasta aside, interestingly it doesn't, it means potential genius level IQ. IQ without knowledge or effort isn't really anything.

Jerry Garcia is a faggot. Listen to Wagner.

Wagner is shit too listen to Camille Saint-saens

Not only am I generally smarter than you, my IQ is 184..but I also don't have shit taste; I'm ambidextrous, play 7 instruments, and when I was 18, I was designing homes as an architect for homeless people as a local solution to a long-term problem for my state.

...did I mention that I'm an artist? I paint as a hobby, and when I was 18, Brookes Institute 'begged' me to attend.

...also, your butt smells like poop.

This simpleton is not a high level IQ person. I know it well. Because I have a high IQ. Indeed, my IQ even makes Einstien quake in his boots. If he were alive he'd shit his pants in my very presence. I found the flaws to the theory of relativity when I was 8 and my reward was a cookie. As well debunking that whole multi-verse theory. You are a simpleton, OP. I laugh at you from the big boys table. Laugh, laugh I say!

I like when a girls but smells like poop.

damn still no tots. You know what that means.

what does this mean

Holy shit go back to r3ddit

>ask me anything

Why are you so average?

Why haven't we got nudes?
Can we get scat nudes?

Here's a legitimate question: Why are you retarded, and what solutions do you have to overcome your current state of autism for the future?

Can you explain why people think this album is considered genius? Thanks Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=xiorncOFpcg

You also forgot to mention that you have acute narcissism, but the general audience picked up on that, no sense in denying it now amirite?

>takes 5 minute IQ test
>am genius hurrdurr
You got bullied off of Sup Forums face it and neck

How aren't you bored of this copy pasta yet?

Will it happen?

This is an old meme I've seen tons of times before

you be cool if you weren't arrogant and a liar