EDC THREAD

EDC THREAD
Dump your pockets Sup Forumsoys and Sup Forumsabes, show the world what you carry.

EDC Thread

LCR-357 + 2 reloads
Samsung Note 8
Microtech Ultratech
Streamlight Microstream
Dockers billfold/base G-Shock
Not pictured - Keys. House front/back, 08 Jeep keys, vehicle safe key.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitutional_carry
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wallet, car keys, Samsung s8+, smokes, lighter

No thanks, I've had sex.

Glock 43, 2 spare mags, Boker AK74 knife, keys, 2 flashlights, flash drive, wallet, cell phone, multitool.

Why would someone carry all of that? Are you people retarded or something?

>>

All what? Gun w/ 2 mags is pretty standard. Knife gets used on a daily basis. Flashlights do as well, and batteries run down. Flash drive is necessary. Wallet and cell phone are necessary. Multitool was used > 20 times today alone.

Because autistic virgins

your a fag

Where's the fedora?

lol No. What exactly makes me a fag from that in your opinion?

Good one, friend.

I'm a well-adjusted 25 y/o off-duty Advanced-EMT with a fiancee. I don't think my EDC makes her love me any less. She carries a glock 42 in a belly band holster.

Most everything besides the guns are used daily by people who like work with their hands, and the gun is a right to Americans. Luckily, nobody makes you do everything. Some people just prefer to be more capable at any given notice.

lol everything looks so pristine. Looks like everything just came out of the box. Can't call edc if they ain't being used.

You've got the right answer on people who work with their hands. I spent half of today under desks or working inside computers. Tools are necessary, half the day is night on average, and there are always people out there who need shooting.

Oh boy, another thread where Amerilards bump obliviously into the fact that most people on earth don't walk around armed, and magically have a much lower chance of getting hurt with weapons.
Enjoy your nerd-rage school and workplace shootings you fucken fails.

you like the dick, that makes you a fag.

No. I'm an IT guy who uses tools and carries a gun. Most of the IT guys are into guns in this part of the world.

Just phone, bunch of keys, car key and the wallet. I don't live in particularly good neighborhood but it's fucking Finland so no need to carry a revolver or anything with me.

How does it feel to live in fear?

M&P bodyguard 380 with green crimson laser and black talon ammo.
work phone iphone 6s
personal iphone 7
cheap dual action otf blade

Why should we care if you carry weapons? Why should you care if we do? I'm less likely to be harmed when I carry because I can defend myself. Go be a sheep someplace else.

OP here.
Knife is a few months old since switchblades used to be illegal here. Phone is 3 days old. The flashlight has anodization wear, the LCR barrel area has plenty of residue from being fired this month if you zoom in and see its brown/dull looking, and there is wear on the wallet.

I also rotate out knives because I have quite a few in the carry rotation.

phone, benchmade 940 or mini grip, flashlight (olight or fenix), keychain (victorinox classic, lumintop tool, tritium vial,keys) pepper spray,uzi tactical pen #6,yawara stick.

You don't get it. We don't live in fear. Your projection doesn't come close to understanding why someone would carry a gun. Do you have a fire extinguisher? Smoke detector? Does your car (if you have one) tell you when your tires are low?

Thanks, loved it.

Here's the thing - carrying a gun is not something one does "out of fear". You don't understand the depth of your own emotional projection. We have all of those safety steps in our lives, and more by choice. It is a small piece of insurance to give a fighting chance in the small chance something fucked happens. There is no place in the world completely devoid of random violence. It has factually been dropping consistently for decades in the US (outside of publicicized incidents and lefty-metros)

you're welcome good sir
check'd

Why in hell would you show the gun's base number?

Shut up, idiot. It's personal choice. we dont ask why you keep a vibrator up your ass on full power do we?

It's probably hopeless trying to get through to them. We disagree w/ their world view, therefore we are wrong. They probably haven't seen enough of the world if they think there are safe places. I've run across half a dozen thugs armed with switchblades on a train in Europe. A gun would have been an excellent backup.

That kind of proves my point. Instead of a rational argument you make childish accusations that are completely unrelated to the available evidence. Projecting much?

just the basics

>25
>not a paramedic by now
lol

Ruger LCP, cellphone, wallet.

i kek'd a little m8 thanks for that.

OP is a major faggot

no one cares about your opinion, faggot. leave the thread, bittttcccchhhh

I'm 2.5 years in and had to figure shit out after I discontinued music school. I'm waitlisted for 2018 nursing school instead of going to medic school. EMS is a neat job and a shit career.

I guess you're no one since you're replying, and there are several of us here who carry guns. Why are you so butthurt that people are different from you? I wouldn't live someplace I couldn't carry a gun, and I've never had to use it in over 30 years of carrying one. Haven't had to use my fire extinguishers either.

Wallet, keys, Samsung Galaxy S7, vape, vape juice, pocket knife

Lol. Yeah, cuz they're losers who were picked on as kids and teens and now they want to feel tough and important.

People who work with their hands carry at most a multitool.
Source: 2017 where toolbags are finally accessible to everyone

How do you find the recoil with the 357 loads? I've been deciding on either a 442 .38 or the LCR .38 as my first gun/CC. Any thoughts?

get a 9mm semi-auto if you are really serious about carrying a gun for protection.

Weird how these "action ready" dorks never actually stop mass shootings.

Not sure I'd be super comfortable with one in the chamber and a SA trigger (or a light DA). Figured a heavy DA on a revolver would be good.

>I also rotate out knives because I have quite a few in the carry rotation.
You are such a cringecow loser, im going to use that absolutely faggotous line to start bait threads from now on

In what universe do people carry at most a multitool? Are you talking hipsters in skinny jeans that say they work with their hands, or the guy who needs a tool now instead of the tool bag which is 100 yards away in his truck? I've got more tools in the truck. I just rarely need them.

>Not sure I'd be super comfortable with one in the chamber
then you should not carry a gun until you get more practice/experience.

they actually do all the time, you just never hear about them.

although they are usually older dudes I've noticed, not Sup Forumstards

Yeeaaahhhh, theres quite a difference between a SA/light DA and a heavy DA. Not quite sure thats fair to say mayne.

Lol, right, I forgot about the fake media not reporting those incidents.

>they actually do all the time
subjective vague evasive answer is subjective, vague and evasive

You're an idiot.
100% correct.

I'm not there to stop mass shootings. I'm there to protect myself and my family. I MIGHT do something to stop a mass shooting, but that's not my job. It's a job for the police, but WAIT they don't have any responsibility to help you either. I guess you're on your own.

Please explain.

what fair to say is they should not be carrying a gun yet, for everyone's sake.

The .357's are not bad with any of the grips with Hogue Tamers. Just use the lighter weight bullets too. I shoot 125gr .357's no issue. Bit many great carry guns exist that have good striker triggers or are dao. No more dangerous than a snub. Personal preference really.

Opinion - the post.

Plenty of armed bad people that start shooting get killed by average joes. They don't rack up a killcount because they died right there. CCW is for in-the-moment proximity, not chasing down th the perp like a retard hero after he's already got a 6-0 KD spread.

But you need a knife or flashlight or gun?
Shut up tittyboy.

Get proper training and it will become apparent to you. Trust me.

Thanks OP.

No need to be a dick

Exactly the same, although I usually keep some water with me at all times.

>Plenty
like 1? 10000000? oh wait, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. never mind.

thought I was the only guy with the boot grip, nice job user

.357 recoil feels like a fucking high five at most. You want home defense? Get a 12 gauge magnum.

I'm going to build my own .22 for the lols

You pocket carry I see. Does it print at all?

May I ask what you need a knife for daylie?

I used the knife, multitool, and flashlight today. All of them. There is this phenomena called "lack of light." Perhaps you'd know of it if you got out of your mom's basement or if she turns the light off on you. Other than that, opening boxes, cutting zip ties, and generally opening/closing things w/ screwdrivers and pliers. Those are daily events.

How many of you drive yellow Hummers?

mine is yellow/gray 2 tone, does that count?

im guessing he uses it to cut things

not at all. i'm not even a part of this thread, i just saw your retarded statement from the front page. there are literally thousands of cases where lunatics with knives, or armed robberies are prevented by armed citizens.

how about the off-duty cop who stopped a movie theater shooting 2 years ago? it's not my responsibility to look up examples for you. use google you fucking sperg.

I don't have time for people who might actually carry a gun, but aren't taking the initiative to be trained well enough to know why that's retarded. And if he's carrying a gun, he shouldn't be a delicate snowflake.

Seems like the multitool has that all covered, like i said. Flashlight already on the phone bro. Nice try tittyboy.

Boxes and other packages are the biggest thing, but it's a general use tool. I cut hoses w/ it, flexible conduit, scrape things, and otherwise abuse it. Last thing I used it for was touching up the edge on a kitchen knife when I was fixing dinner tonight.

op:

wears black jeans with a black shirt and black sneakers that look sort of like shoes daily.

no fedora. not "badass". sometimes wears a black baseball hat.

there are videos of op swinging around a katana and slicing watermelons in half.

op is approximately 250 pounds, 5'8" tall, glasses, sweaty neckbeard.

many doritos have been eaten.

op's imaginary gf is actually a dakimakura pillow.

prove me wrong.

How's that plastic piece of shit shell of a chevy tahoe treating you?

(Citation needed)
Please take a trip around google and youtube about defensive gun use stats in the US, CDC/FBI/third party numbers, video and news footgage. It only circulates locally unless it gets Trayvon notorious.

You speak with such authority for someone who doesn't know what they're talking about.

lol no need to get butthurt that you got called out on your obvious lack of knowledge. your attempt to try to be cool to strangers on Sup Forums was somewhat valiant, yet pretty comical. you tried and failed, use this experience to prevent such mishaps in the future. thanks.

You obviously have to take and pass a course to get a CC, dick. Im just asking a dude on Sup Forums a question. Fuck off Mr. Elitist "I dont have time for people".

No. Different types of knives, and the multitool isn't clipped to my pocket where I can reach it when I only have one hand available. Flashlight on my phone is useless when I need a bright light and it runs my battery down. I"m also not standing w/ my phone on a 10' ladder when I can drop it. Any more stupid comments?

>i'm not even a part of this thread
>im in the thread posting
pick one newfag. go to bed, you have along day of 4th grade tomorrow.

SHIT AM I LATE? sorry i dont carry anything cool

>2017
>carries Ruger
No Speedloader...

Being this pleb... your lucky I don't take that gun away from you right now son

and your vague statements backed by nothing prove you dont know what your talking about. or you are just too retarded to formulate cohesive thoughts to objectively back your position. stay in school.

No. Plenty of places that don't require a class or permit to carry.

There are 2 speed strips tho

no complaints.

but.. but.. I live in canada and my government says Im not entitled to defend my own life... I first have to contact my local constabulary and ask them to do it for me....

Yeah, well, I dont live in one of those places.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitutional_carry

1 U.S. jurisdictions that have constitutional carry
1.1 Alaska
1.2 Arizona
1.3 Arkansas[disputed]
1.4 Idaho (residents only)
1.5 Kansas
1.6 Maine
1.7 Mississippi
1.8 Missouri
1.9 New Hampshire
1.10 North Dakota (residents only; concealed carry only)
1.11 Vermont
1.12 West Virginia
1.13 Wyoming (residents only)

Multitool has two knives, your faggot ass matte camo limited edition comfort grip easy open knife is redundant and useless in your life, ill give you the flashlight if you want but then that takes away the only possible excuse for the gun, using the muzzle flash to see in the dark because otherwise its pointless.
>too retarded to just grab the tools he needs before climbing the ladder. Trying to still talk like a people

Tie Fighter I can understand.... but a battle droid? You fucking prequel swine!

Im not going to spoon feed you things you haven't learned. I don't want to copy 8 links on my phone just to have a stranger still disagree with me. I told you where to look. You won't look tho.

>taking guns seriously makes me an elitist
Ok I'm an elitist. I told him to get trained and he'd see why what he said is retarted. You don't know what you are talking about, faggot.
This. Which is why what I said is all the more important.

>carrying revolver
>using clips instead of speed loaders
>accusing others of ignorance
plus you bought a gun that makes your round useless. cry harder faggot.

a long is 2 words. learned that in 4th grade

Hey its another "i want people to know that i open carry" thread

why no speedloader though