Can we get a comfy thread started? I just saw one die before I could post in it

Can we get a comfy thread started? I just saw one die before I could post in it

How is that comfy? That place is a fucking mess. Such a small space takes like no effort to clean and it still looks like garbage.

if u dont put things right next to u u aint even comfy

Having everything put away all neat feels too sterile to me, having stuff everywhere gives a more chill and comfy vibe

fucking nasty
nothing comfy about having plates of used food and bugs every fucking were.

Bump

Been trapped under a building the whole day, come home and open b
There's a comfy thread, I thank you OP

an oldie but a comfy

I don't personally find sleeping with an mp3 player very comfy but this has the general idea

I want to keep this thread alive just because of how grateful and happy you seem

All i got gents

What is a "rebound" in a relationship guys? This girl that I want to date was in a one sided love with this guy and she tells me she wants to take it slow because she doesn't want me to be a rebound. I have no idea what that means?

steezy sage

lemme see what I've got in my architecture & science-fi folders

Did you make the last comfy thread or did you just have the same image saved

couple

Going from one relationship to the next right away to avoid the pain of a breakup. Usually, it ends up being a short, meaningless fling.

is this World of Warcraft tho? wtf zone is this I can't place it

Ooooh. Ouch. So is it a good thing that she wants to take it slow?

Where is this?

Looks like Austria

That depends on what you're trying to get out of it.
If you'd like to form a lasting relationship, this is good. Although I would rather back off entirely until I know that she's over the other guy.
If you're just looking for someone to hookup with, that's her way of saying that she doesn't want to.

lol well how slow are you taking it?

Well we've gone on to the second base already. And I really like this position we're in. Where it's a no strings attached relationship with just sex. It's fun. It's light. And then she comes out with that.
I have no idea what to say next

is this a real photo, or a really detailed computer render?

no idea, found it in an older thread

So, she is either trying to stop things with you completely, or it's her way of saying "just no sex." Impossible to be sure when it comes to women.

This is cozy.

>snowshoes
and a thousand years ago

Grizzly Hills, one of the best imo.

Lets warm it up a bit.

Looks real but also looks like it's had its color saturation artificially turned up.

and ferry the Portageurs

Just saved some pics from the last one

How the fuck do you use food? It's called eating,

find a cozy spot to pull off for the night

Why does every comfy thread turn into a "I wanna live in Japan!" thread?

and continue on in the early morning light

>she is either trying to stop things with you completely
That she isn't. She keeps asking me to make time for her.
She doesn't want a relationship with me, of that I'm sure. She keeps talking to me about how I wouldn't like what's inside of her and all that shit. And I said that I can take whatever that is (Bad move on my part. I can see that now)

bc on the river is where you live, and this is your room.

Personally its because seeing these pics of cozy ish places in japan reminds me of the simple days of watching anime as a kid nestled up in a blanket by the glow of the TV late on friday nights. Seeing that brings me back to that moment and i can feel a sense of relaxation after a long day of working hard.

Picture I took. Cropped because 2mb limit

So, she DOES want to hookup with you, no strings attached.
But, she DOESN'T want you to be a rebound.
Either she can't make up her mind, or she has a different definition of rebound, because those are two contradicting statements.

is this from a game or something?

Exactly. She's messing with my mind. I can't fucking sleep because of it user. I lost my ability to sleep. Goddamnit

I want to build this.

I don't know I just know it's generic go-to comfy thread post

I feel for you. I've had trouble with women my whole life. Every relationship I've been in has been very brief, and worse, I've suffered through having unrequited feelings for several women. The most recent has been ongoing for a couple of years. I also have a very hard time sleeping most nights, but recently, I've begun watching ASMR videos on YouTube. I hear they don't work for everybody, but they really have helped me. I'll start one on my phone when I lay down, and 9 times out of 10, I'll be out before the video ends.

Human room

IKEA showroom.

that looks comfy as shit

and not like bad shit it looks comfy and I just used shit as a unit of measurement

I'm sorry you had to go through that user. We're all just broken people looking to be fixed by someone but I think the only person who can truly fix us is us.
I'm happy you found something that helps you sleep though.

cozy

awww yeah found the comfy thread

possible least comfy item ever posted in one of these threads

Oh fuck yes the colours in this. I love editing pics to look like this.

>mid night club
mah nigga

looks pretty cozy in there