Best shoegaze album?

Loveless bitch

>inb4 britpop

Fucking faggot you are. It has nothing to do with conventions, it was a completely emotionless experience of the highest order. Erratic existential musings masked in barely visible sonic structure. Not one melody can i remember in the incessant noise. This garbage classifies as experimental because thats all it will ever be, an instance where music was attempted to be created. This type of music will never outgrow its origin. This is a joke just like your taste.

this is the definitive shoegaze album, I think that is something nobody can deny.

This one is fantastic, but it's not pure shoegaze.

sounds like what LSD feels like

Leave Them All Behind is one of the best songs of the genre, at the very least.

Pic related.

Good, but wrong.

Shit and wrong.

Correct

>implying

Good choice favorite track?

When you've listened to enough shoegaze albums, you'll know that Loveless is the correct answer.

Drive it all over me.

I'd have to say cigarettes in your bed

if you literally just stare at your shoes for an hour you can feel the same if not a greater euphoria than you ever could listening to this vacuum cleaner dross. try it! money back guarantee!

>cigarettes in your bed

Also a great choice.

Haha yeah dude you're so clever wow

another happy customer! so glad we could help

Loveless by My Bloody Valentine.

I always wondered who the girl in the cover is. Doesn't look like Bilinda to me.

it's not even shoegaze

its clearly her user

That's Bilinda you nigger

i like you

I feel sorry that you aren't able to enjoy some good music because you have to be a dick that doesn't want to be pleased just so he could bash on something people generally like.

Ride deserved more attention for being a shoegaze band that does more than just come up with textures - they actually use those textures in the song to add a sense of dynamics.

And yeah, it's definitely a top 3 shoegaze album for me; though personally Asobi Seksu's Citrus wins it out for me.

It's not you fags, it's never been her, stop that shitty meme.

This album is fantastic. I hate how much shit Ride gets these days

Trick question, there are no good shoegaze albums

Its copy pasta relax faggot

It is her, you fucking minority.

fucking brilliant record, listening to it right now