Hey Sup Forums I'm trying to pull a prank on a friend by faking the death of his his best friend

Hey Sup Forums I'm trying to pull a prank on a friend by faking the death of his his best friend.

I need a picture of an ambulance putting somebody on a stretcher at night to really sell it. Please help me out.

have you tried not being a fucked up piece of shit

We pull fucked up pranks on eachother all the time. I know I'm pushing it with this one but I really don't give a fuck.

Yeah OP. I think this one is kinda pushing it way too far.

Post reaction if possible

please this

Here's a good one

And another.

Great potential for this thread, don't fag out OP

Hasnt seen the messages yet.

ofuckheisntafag

Send one of the pics

op actualy deliverin

Bump, we wont let this thread die like his friend

Here we go. She really loves him too lol.

This is fucking evil and great. Bump

shiet this is gettin spicy

She hasn't responded since 10:33 pm guys. Do you think she's crying?

call 2 be sure

She hadn't seen it yet give it a few minutes my dude.

The message hasn't been read yet. She probably killed herself OP.

>call
> scream as hard as you can into the mic
> REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
> Hang up

She's either onto you or this is about to backfire horribly

>something.avi
>happening.jpg

Get the guy friend to send her a message but make it sound like a cop is talking to her about him being confirmed dead on the scene

Guys I'm really fucking concerned now. She hasn't responded since 10:33pm. It's 12:01am now.

We wont give up hope, just give us an update or make another thread if this one 404's

Bump

shes fine, im sure of it

call her and check if everythings ok, the longer you dont call the more fucked up shit might happen

Blumpf

Lmao. She killed herself user. If you get news like that you don't go dark for almost 2 hours. Especially if its your best friend.

Spice it up with this, we'll get a response soon

Do you know what google is?

Update: The best friend isn't in on the joke because he's asleep at home because he has work tomorrow. And she still hasn't responded... Do you think she killed herself? I'm actually scared right now

UPDATE OP

you didn't have him in on it? she probably called him and knows you're an autistic faggot.

Dude Fucking tell her its a prank

He's asleep. And I called him before the prank and his phone was off.