Ive been talking shit to her, and her family on fb. You guys should join in. Fuck this bitch. Ugly ass cunt

Ive been talking shit to her, and her family on fb. You guys should join in. Fuck this bitch. Ugly ass cunt.

Why are people so fucking stupid?

We need classes on basic human decency and how to internet

Yeah what was she thinking? Nobody would screen cap? Lol dumb bitch

learn niggas

>how to internet

Kek what a nigger whore

Ugly people do ugly things

this is petty and stupid. she was annoyed with her work and took a dumb funny snap.

This doesnt warrant all this trouble. You posted this because you have some other beef with her. kinda scummy dude

what all did she do? is there more pics or a video etc? i am guessing it is public given the hospital made a public response. i am seeing this thread and not knowing really what it's all about pls repost whatever or link to it

I dont know her. But what I do know is that those are other people's kids she is fucking with. Fuck that.

Now that's a punchable face

Type her name on google.

You a little bitch.

That had no affect on the child.

It is "You ARE a little bitch"
I dont speak section 8 sorry

I was in the Navy (also a Corpsman) and while it was lost on me at the time, I really appreciate how they handle things when somebody really fucks up, or makes them look bad, or does something terrible. They tear their balls off and feed them to them.

This is part of why all the "thin blue line" with police coddling one another and tolerating any and all abuse and other fuck ups get to me so much.

How do you think people would look at the Navy is their response to this was to circle the wagons?

im calling it too, all these posts getting upset with this girl were from a salty dude she wouldn't sleep with

but really, whats the point of blocking the baby's face? all baby faces look the same.

well OP is trying to assemble a personal army, thought that if his goal was to inspire some moral outrage, he ought to at least tell us what we're supposed to be angry about

I didnt block it. The cyber police did

She wasnt just annoyed at her job, she didn't just mishandle newborns, she went the extra mile to set up pictures, write captions and share it.

If you think her poor judgement isnt affecting the care she provides you are wrong.

Jesus, what the fuck happened to Sup Forums? 10 years ago this would've had the shjit loved out of it, now it reviled as scum. I don't like the new Sup Forums. Not your personal army.

she held a baby in one of the pictures and flipped it off in the other. please relax with those edges

Everyone grew a pussy since the couldn't get any it seems

Sup Forums hasnt beem an army for years. Sadly the only real army now is facebook. It has the story and her life will be in a spiral until it hits rock bottoms and baby haters inc does a go fund me and she retires with millions

I'm seeing some stubble on that neck of yours

AND THE NAILS. THEY ARE LITERALLY BREAKING EVERY SINGLE CODE OF PRACTICE.

Your bait is weak, but im stuck putting my child to sleep so ill play tag with you.

If your laid up in the hospital and someone was taking pictures of you, flipping you off, talking about how much they hate you right now....you would have cause for concern about you level of care....or should. But you know, we are on the internet so we both win anyway.

if she wasn't so ugly i would be in love

nigga the only thing that kid is worried about right now is pooping and tiddie milk..

........ this thread is bait

Fuck. Ignoring the fact that not only are these nails not allowed in any branch, she has a supervisor that is letting her nails look like this. No civilian hospital would let her nails look this ghetto trash. She's actually putting these newborns at risk of disease with these gross ass nails. A nice example of a pussy pass.

What the fuck is going on with her neck? It sticks out in a weird way

Like did she used to be morbidly obese and lost a lot of weight and has a turkey waddle?

Or does she have thyroid cancer?

the only stupid one here is the navy female completely ignoring not only ignoring the uniform standard, but those nails are a magnet for bacteria. It may seem petty to you, but this cunt is putting these newborns life at risk. She's violating shit you're taught literally week one of nursing school.

Ummmm dumbfuck, she's all over social media. This bitch is gonna be famous by tomorrow. Nothing personal

HEY YOU CANT PUNCH WOMEN DONT YOU DARE SAY THAT ILL REPORT YOU

>the whiteknighting commences

Army vet reporting.

"They will be dishonorably discharged" says some area lawyer who has sued the Naval hospital a bunch of times.

Calm down, ambulance chaser. No, they won't. They will maybe get discharged, sure, but not a dishonorable. That requires a fucking court marshal (or Captain's Mast, whatever the squids call it) and a felony charge. I see no felonies here, just shitty judgement.

They're fucked in the court of public opinion, surely, but, look at her. She wasn't going anywhere after her 3 years as a glorified medical assistant anyway.

Dishonorable discharge is earned, and you have to do some seriously fucked up shit. It's supposed to be that way. You can't rent an apartment, get a job, or even fucking vote with a DD. You are persona non grata at that point, so they don't just hand out DDs for anything. Civilians watch too many movies.

Wow this bitch is so petty its just like wow thats petty

sorry to have to tell you this dude, but I think you might actually be retarded

HIPPA Laws. It's illegal

>This bitch is gonna be famous by tomorrow
It was already on the local news here, and I'm in another state...

yeah, and it's supposed to be the corpsmen out there telling the females with them, that they can;t have those long shit-digging nails. then she has them lol

>she went the extra mile to set up pictures, write captions and share it.

Wow, those newborns must be traumatized that their images are being posted.

Fuck off.

>I see no felonies here
Distributing pics or other medical info of random patients might be...not a lawyer but I'd be surprised if it isn't.

what is that grey thing on the right? looks like a wrinkly giant finger

OTH is my guess. But this bitches Navy career just got a whole lot shorter.

don't know anything about the navy side. I was army, currently enrolled in nursing school. One of the first things they go over is grooming, nail length, etc.

How about if I stick my dick in your mouth while you're under anesthesia and take pics, then? If you never know, you can't be traumatized, and so everything's gravy, right?

what'd she do besides give a babe the finger?

This man gets it.

GTFO NewFag..

You weren't here 10 years ago if you think Sup Forums was about fucking with newborns. Sup Forums has always been callous, and merciless when it comes to fuck ups; anons typically don't react well to abusive bullshit directed toward the helpless (as opposed to the hopeless)

a hand with a grey glove on it

>If you never know, you can't be traumatized, and so everything's gravy, right?

As long as I never find out? Of course everything is fine. Are you fucking retarded?

o yeah

What exactly did she do to physically hurt these newborns?

Possibly, but only because she made the Navy look bad. You know what an OTH discharge is, so I'm guessing you're a vet or serving. You know what happens if you make your branch look bad. They'll hang you out to dry in a heartbeat.

Still, not a DD. They need a court marshal and a judge to decide that with a proper felony to go with it. Most DDs go to prison first.

a HIPAA violation (identifying the patient by taking a photo) is still not a felony. It's stupid, will get you fired, and opens you up to lawsuits, but it's not a felony.

I am the assistant superintendent of a mental health facility for vets. I deal with HIPAA violations from time to time. Good way to get fired, but that's all.

Yup. You all remember when Sup Forums was all about fucking with newborns. Right?

Neck yourself brown trash.

>Newfags think Sup Forums won't play the good side for lulz.
Where were you when we turned in a faggot for a bomb threat in like 2006? Don't answer that you were probably ten years old faggot.

I'm not going to explain HIPAA or medical ethics to an edgelord who lacks the raw firepower to do the math. Also, the fags with the white knight "must have been b/c they have a beef with this chick routine . . . KYS

so when they grow up and find out, thats when it suddenly becomes not ok?

hate to break it to you, but you're the one with a mental deficiency

I think chicks with fake nails are hot.

If you knew anything about HIPAA you'd know any PHI that gets out is a one million dollar fine, which incrementally gets larger per the amount of names/patients released after some number. It could put a hospital out of business, which is why they have over a dozen lawyers to begin with.

Itt: op arrives at the party late.
Asshat, this has been on Facebook for days.

"hot" is irrelevant to this particular situation.

Beat women keeps them in line.

Fuck babies. not literally but seriously theyre useless

Niggers gonna nig.

I work as a therapist in a mental health facility. I'm familiar with HIPAA. Again, I'm asking, what did she do to physically hurt these newborns?

Do you have the reading comprehension necessary to answer this, you fuckwit, or do I have to ask in another way?

It's her gloved right hand.

What PHI got out? I see no name, no chart, no identifying information.

Listen, I'm fine with being wrong if I missed it, but all I saw was a video of the baby dancing and the middle finger. I saw no PHI in those posts.

I did say that it opens her up to lawsuits. Fucking read, user.

I'll say this one last time because you jumped at the first chance to try to be right rather than hear what I am saying: It is not a fucking felony. Read that last sentence as many times as you need to to get my point.

Neck yourself you righteous white knight

Neck yourself nobody asked your opinion.

You must wear a helmet and drool on yourself.

This.

Mister "HIPAA master" is probably fresh out of college in his first hospital job thinking he knows shit about private health information.

Maybe you should leave it out of Sup Forums then you faggot. Personal armies aren't a thing anymore and it seems media already is running with it anyways. Leave us to our other click bait threads.

I did not say it was a felony, or even a criminal offense, I said that PHI (whether a vague video of an unidentified newborn or not) carries a one million dollar fine minimum for the practice.
T. IT technician who worked at one of the biggest hospitals on the east coast.

Eat shit my nigga.

>Being this retarded and not realizing what shitty bait is

"fuck babies they are useless" With a person like you existing you make a strong case.

>Private
It's personal health information retard.

She hasnt done anything illegal persay, but I wouldn't mind seeing her get canned. Fuck that bitch.

Fucking retard stop typing you sound like a bumbling retard,you wrong turn looking son of a bitch.

>works in a mental health facility
>thinks newborns are only capable of receiving physical damage

L
O
L

>so when they grow up and find out, thats when it suddenly becomes not ok?

Personally, if I grew up and found a video of a nurse making me dance to In Da Club as an infant, I would find it hilarious. What kind of sensitive faggot snowflake are you?

>flipped off when they were a few hours old and wont even remember it or know it ever happened
>scarred for life
who the fuck cares

I would mind chocking her out while I brutally ass fuck her while she's crying.

Why? Because she flicked a baby off? Baby was probably being a baby and shit.

She will get canned guaranteed, practice lawyers are going to get fucked royally and settle immediately costing them a pretty penny. This person will never work in the health industry again given due process.

So you concede that there was no physical damage. Cool. Then please explain to me what sort of "mental damage" was done to the newborns in the video?

Fuck that baby. Do you think it gives a shit? Raise your army someplace else, fucking cuck.

>As long as I never find out? Of course everything is fine.
>As long as I never find out?

Are you fucking retarded?

>cunts defended ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
>cunts that rewarded you with sex
keep doing god's work user

Fucknut pedo castrate yourself.

*you're

>takes an expression literally