God I fucking hate kikes. Can we get a new hate thread going?

God I fucking hate kikes. Can we get a new hate thread going?

lol

Probably my favorite image of all time.

Post more Sup Forums proof

I guess we can expand it to an "anti-Zionist/globalism" thread. It's all the fucking hook noses ducks doing.

I watch CNN each day and have to say they are a pretty good news organization that for the most part is pretty impartial, they do point out a lot of Trump's deficiencies but who is to say the criticism is not warranted?

History is the proof and the op is just one instance of proof that Jews have universally been shunned by every culture/country/people they have ever associated with because they negatively impact everyone but themselves. Be it a minor inconvenience, or literally robbing others they bring nothing but ill will to non-jews.

nice try schlomo!

do you really associate and feel akin to fucking brown shit village people? if so, then christianity is for you. you are just a blob of all the refuse in the world pretending to love an example of the perfect man named jesus, who probably looked like charlie day--most recent globally popular reconstruction--and was a jew.

oh, right, you're one of the intelligent athiests who get butthurt by jews. i'm sorry. this world isn't for you. it's time to die.

just because you pull a figure out of your ass doesn't mean it is so.
Having said that, if you know anyone who is hiring I am up for being paid to troll to you guys.

I'm the op, I consider myself far right and am an unashamed fascist, and I think Trump is a goddamned moron. I'd rather have him than Hillary, but he has no fucking clue how to lead a nation. It's mind-numbingly clear that he was in over his head, I really hope they're grooming pence for the gop candidate for 2020.

>2017
>still thinking the president has any real power and isn't just a puppet of the bureaucracy

He surely has some say in matters. They can't make it that obvious. The true power lies equally with the central banks and the head officers/officials of the various sectors of government such as the cia,fbi,military,nsa, the pentagon/darpa etc.

you guys may find this difficult to believe but the CIA serves the President, he appoints the Director of Central Intelligence, it is a total myth that the CIA is some rogue agency. You might want to try reading a few books on the subject and stay away from youtube.

>To the public, he's the boss, so obviously he must be in charge!
Fucking idiot, the bureaucratic staff are the ones who really run things. That's why they get ultra super pissed when the president publicly uses his appointed authority, which goes against their agenda.

What about the people actually running investigations and deciding who knows what? The people who are career officials have a ridiculous amount of sway. Look at fucking Hoover for God sake. He did it out in the fucking open.

which branch are you referring to? The executive branch's staff serves at the pleasure of the President.

OP I don't disagree with you, but the greater threat currently is the muslim. They are worse than anything the jews and slipping into every section of our society.

What people? Hoover was an exception, he certainly was one of the most powerful men in US history, since then the power of the Director's office of the FBI has been curtailed to say the least.

fucking slide comment of the year

read a freaking book, that is how you get a good knowledge of what goes on in government institutions, hear it from the horse's mouth.

We are currently in a time of unprecedented acceptance of cultures that even hold contradictory beliefs to the majority. The Islamic faith is in a time akin to the schism of Christianity, there are the majority that are faithful but wouldn't risk their lives/well being if it came down to it, but there are devout fundamentalists that will die out within a decade or two. In any case, at the rate Europe is pumping camel jockies in they will face a culture shock and the masses will revolt against the message the Zionists are pushing and society will reset its self. This has happened with a bunch of unfavorable groups of people, the only group that has survived this push are the rat jews. That is why I feel they are the largest threat, no matter who kicks them out of wherever or deems them sub human, they still come fucking back.

Bump