Mail-order brides work with "international marriage agencies"

Mail-order brides work with "international marriage agencies".

>An international marriage agency (also called an international introduction agency or international marriage broker) is a business that endeavors to introduce men and women of different countries for the purpose ofmarriage,dating, orcorrespondence. Many of these marriage agencies are based near women in developing countries (such as Ukraine, Russia, Colombia, Brazil, China, Thailand, and the Philippines).[3]International marriage agencies encourage women to register for their services, and facilitate communication and meetings with men from developed regions of North America, Western Europe, South Korea, Japan, Australia, and New Zealand.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mail-order_bride

tfw no russian waifu

Aren't hookers substantially cheaper than mail-order Svetlanas?

Depends on Svetlana's disposition.

Korean waifu wants based French passport?

Do you have any idea where you do belong?

France and Italians are symbol of charm pussies here.

Seems that we rice farmers lacked romance

>pussies here
to pussies here

damn

>Asian
>Ethiopian

Why don't they offer younger than 18? 11-13 would be nice.

Might consider getting multiple wives through multiple agencies. One older to keep the younger in check. I will impregnate them regularly of course. I can imagine creating my own irl harem with this completely legal way of getting women.

I see you crossed the border Muhammad.

I love my mail order brides, started off with just 3 of them in a hutch with a little run, eventually you can start breeding them out and making a boatload of cash farming them, you can rear some lovely ones that go for some top coin oh ah

Is that Aoi Sora on the second picture from the left?

I am lonely my own home car Korea and I'm looking to settle down have kids and start a family is this a legit way to meet anyone a wife? Home careers

More like they'll completely cuck you and take half your assets. Cause most of mail order bride customers are gonna look ugly as sin.

>Ethiopians
>Asians
I hate these fake ads 2bh

>Ethiopia
>asian
This ad aimed towards americans or what?

Meaby I won't order ugly brides. But yes most Asian women are hideous dog faced niggers. White men only get the cream of the crop.

Every white man is entitled to at least one asian girl per week. It says that in the US Constitution.